Selling: Tegretov Perfected

Status
Please reply by conversation.

krogfan

Stalker
Society
Rangers
Aurora Linzey Zamperath
Im taking offers for this amazing new weapon I found the other day.

In my eyes this is the BLP version of imk2, the pros are that it deals more damage and uses a 25k cheaper amp then imk2 but the downside is the eco is "just" 3.077 (wich is highest of all BLP weapons ingame)

I have had a hard time to set a good value to the gun, comparable lasercarbines are mod mk2 or imk3 wich both are close in stats, one stronger and one weaker. I have had a few offers allready and wont let this hanging for long since I allready have an imk2 and a MM this one sort of falls in between and is better to be used by a real grinder that apreciates it.

Since there is no previous sales I will make what I have in tradevalue offered be my SB (70k) and an instant buyout of 90k

Feel free to contact me here or ingame for a testrun (collat required ofc) or other questions.

//Aurora Linzey Zamperath

It's overamped with the mod evil, imp evil fits nice though.

It's overamped with the mod evil, imp evil fits nice though.

Those 0.5 damage still makes mod evil more eco then the imp evil, hence the "overamping" :)

Items of any interest or you just looking for Ped?

It took me a year to get my IM2870 from 6.8 to 6.9.

It took me a year to get my IM2870 from 6.8 to 6.9.

higher the tier the longer it takes to move it ,, havent u tiered anything from scratch ??
also how often did u use it and how much ammo are you putting through it makes a big difference

btw gz linz on the find :D

Yes I have and I distinctly remember that Tier II took a lot longer than Tier I.

Perfected tr6 wanna be shot bump!

good luck with sale of a nice gun Linz! :)

From what was it looted, strongbox?

it was from a Perfected Eomon Stalker :cool:

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back