Largest hunting round of space mobs

Society
Titans of Space
Qster Qster QQQ
Video explains it all. Please excuse my cluttered desktop as i didn't have a chance to set up a different key map with everything hidden.

At what point does MA decide to introduce bigger and stronger space mobs, when 158 doesn't even pose a challenge?

Agreed, not sure why they don't even just expand the spawn of dropships to higher maturity and denser spawn. There's also space mobs like the hermit that got removed when they took out some space servers that no longer exist atm. Not sure why nobody from MA cares...

Video explains it all. Please excuse my cluttered desktop as i didn't have a chance to set up a different key map with everything hidden.

At what point does MA decide to introduce bigger and stronger space mobs, when 158 doesn't even pose a challenge?

Agreed..
Great Video Q :cool:

Glad you got that on video Q :D gutted I missed it! I wish the Locusta gathered like that all the time! :cool:

Great video Qster. Shows how strong The Normandie is :)

3 gunners - 8 min - for the entirety of locusta in the universe condensed in one spot - we could have used 11 gunners if there had been enough mobs to kill. Hope Mindark sees this and realizes that there is no mothership content in space.
Maybe i should mention that it took 16 hours of piloting work to get all locusta in one place to actually be hunted like this - we want the big and dense spawns of early space again but with higher maturities !

Back