T-Shirts from Entropia Store

StarGlider

Prowler
Society
Entropia Directory
Suzy
Just noticed on the client loader they are now starting to sell merchandise.

http://store.entropiauniverse.com/products

Will order my t-shirt at the weekend, nice to see them keeping up with other developers to sell merchandise :)

Would be nice if they added a picture of some of the more good looking mobs on the shirts to, or a HoF swirl lol.

Let me know if your going to get 1 to :)

Yeah, i like that too! Was about time ;)

But i want a Mug :computer:

looks boring.. was hoping for something better.

no wonder they never got back to me for my attempt at this, they were working on their own :(

Quite true, but let's be fair.. people order big because the shirt will shrink.

S-2XL for the gaming audience is a joke, they should learn from others' mistakes :)

I'm sure they have country market data.

XL would be fine on me, and I'm sure a lot of the Swedish market would be M to L :)

Strange. And where is the question - 'Are you selling these T-shirts for PED?' :laugh:

I always wanted on that said "Your mom gives good loot"

another would be nice Entropia Universe on front and "NRF" real big on back

Oh and click the rest of the links on that site - the blog and about.... looks like some kid in high school made this in 10 mins. The shirts have zero design to them too. I can get that from like Oriental Trading..

Sorry, but I will not order this T-Shirt.
Because I did not get keychain with Equus logo.
Probably it was stolen in the our Post office... :scratch2:

added (to the theme):
little anecdote about our (russian) postal service
To the post office comes a letter, addressed to Santa Claus, from a little boy: Santa Claus, give me a coat and boots, hat and scarf because I have nothing to go to school.
Postal employees cried while reading, raised money, and sent him a coat, hat, boots, but without scarf, there was not enough money.
A week later a letter arrives again: Thank you, Santa Claus for hat, coat and boots, and now I can go to school, well, and scarf likely was stolen in the post office, bitches...

Last edited:
$30 CAD for a T-Shirt??? Are you fucking kidding me??? Get real MA...lower the price by 66% Not worth it, imho...:scratch2::eyecrazy:

$30 CAD for a T-Shirt??? Are you fucking kidding me??? Get real MA...lower the price by 66% Not worth it, imho...:scratch2::eyecrazy:

They have to leave room for the sale price in January Danoclese. ;)

I own a screen-printing and embroidery shop. If I got an order for these, let's say 50 pieces, I'd charge $4.65 US each. Hmmm, I'll bet I can come up with some designs that aren't copywritten.

(Also) selling shirts here! Get your custom society or favorite MOB shirts. Full service art department. Pay in peds, trades ok. PM me for details.

I own a screen-printing and embroidery shop.....

I'm sure you could come up a more attractive product also... there is no draw to those shirts, nobody knows what the hell a BIG FUCKIN' "E" is for...

They should have something more to offer than a generic logo nobody knows about.

I like the hoodie and the shirt with full EU logo... Was waiting for something like that from the webshop for some time now. And I also need a new mousepad. ;)

I own a screen-printing and embroidery shop. If I got an order for these, let's say 50 pieces, I'd charge $4.65 US each. Hmmm, I'll bet I can come up with some designs that aren't copywritten.

(Also) selling shirts here! Get your custom society or favorite MOB shirts. Full service art department. Pay in peds, trades ok. PM me for details.

I think every T-shirt with name on it is kind of more expensive to support the name on it, not to sell cheap T-shirts.
Star wars T-shirt profit goes to the dark side, Game of Thrones T-shirt profit goes to the Starks, Make love not war T-shirt profit goes to Durex.

I'm sure you could come up a more attractive product also... there is no draw to those shirts, nobody knows what the hell a BIG FUCKIN' "E" is for...

It's so the police think you are an Extacy dealer and use it as an excuse to search your car :D

I think every T-shirt with name on it is kind of more expensive to support the name on it, not to sell cheap T-shirts.
Star wars T-shirt profit goes to the dark side, Game of Thrones T-shirt profit goes to the Starks, Make love not war T-shirt profit goes to Durex.

Yup, and i am sure many of ppl (including me) would love to support MA by buying this t-shirt (as i did 3 minutes after the webshop was published on their Facebook page).

Also about those whining about 25usd being too expensive for one t-shirt... i wonder where you buy your regular clothing as i find it really hard to get a decent clothing item for anything below 40eur (tank tops excluded, but :D they are not really decent clothing items). Sure you can buy some cheap china "Adibas" or "Mike" shirts for 5usd, but after first wear you discover that either logo has fallen off or you have weird rash on your back.. If these shirts are with nice quality, i see no problem in the current prices.

Also dont forget Master Coats used to sell way above these prices, and they were just virtual items :D

If these shirts are with nice quality, i see no problem in the current prices.

You won't know it. I find it unlikely that MA has set up its own sewing/printing production and not uses an affiliate program with something like Cafepress or Zazzle, so those garments could as well have been sewed in the same basement as the Abibas ones.

And you can't seriously compare a glorious Master Coat, even a pixel one, with a mere t-shirt :D

You won't know it. I find it unlikely that MA has set up its own sewing/printing production and not uses an affiliate program with something like Cafepress or Zazzle, so those garments could as well have been sewed in the same basement as the Abibas ones.

And you can't seriously compare a glorious Master Coat, even a pixel one, with a mere t-shirt :D

But i cant be sure until i have one :)

I could ask my wife to buy me an Entropia t-shirt or hoodie for Christmas now.

But I run the risk of being scowled at and asked again to "uninstall that shit" lol.

its ridiculous, MA should focus other goals to improve and balancing the game and not provide merchandise... :mad:

its ridiculous, MA should focus other goals to improve and balancing the game and not provide merchandise... :mad:

You think it ridiculous, but I think this is the right step in promoting the game. Current management of the company is different, MA have a serious intention to make the game as much popular as possible, and they do not want to leave EU as exclusive club for the rich fantastical fellows (I do not want to offend anyone :laugh: ).
All what we see now, should have been done 10 years ago. But also now - better than never

Definitely getting a t-shirt! Finally!! :yay:

I'm sure they have country market data.

XL would be fine on me, and I'm sure a lot of the Swedish market would be M to L :)

My issues would if they're long enough, mostly only the girth is increased with size and being 6'4" most t-shirts end up looking like cut-offs especially after a couple of washes.

Q: How many programmers and designers are needed to make a T-shirt?
A: [insert funny answer here]

I would love to see a Boorum silk tie :)

Back