Two ideas that I wish to see implemented!

Billy Jean Ruby

Stalker
Society
Factory of Fun
Billy Jean Ruby
I want to share very briefly a couple ideas that I have and I hope to see them in game.
The reason is because I noticed the lack of those options since my early days in Entropia and I believe both would be very good improvement, if implemented sometime!

1. Piloting skill gain in Quad/Sleipnir. Why we don’t gain any skill while we piloting our quads in space? Space piloting should have gain skill in related professions and not only if we attacked or die in space.

2. Implementation of trade packages. I mean the opportunity for someone to make a temporary package for trade goods. Package for more than one item for sale... and for sale only nothing else. With a description and option for someone to verify what package contain. After package opening, it can be destroyed.
(No connection with crates that are for space transportation, mission galactica etc)

Examples, where a trade package can used for sales.

1. A full set of armor in my shop or in auctions that I don’t want to sell a piece of it only in the procedure.

2. An offer with BP I'm going to sell, that include ingredients for 100/1000 clicks or buttons and textures for clothing, to make the sale more attractive.

3. Gun with shrapnel/ammo

4. Fruits and Sweetstuff – Diluted Sweat/Force Nexus- Dung/Fertilizer

5. Wholesale of inventory items of course

The list can be endless

I'll be glad to see your comments in this!

Crates would be good, lot of scamming would start happening but still I like that idea.

Both are fine ideas but the game will continue on just fine without them. The only problem with those 2 ideas is that there are 1000 other things that are more important that require attention first

Number 2, absolutely yes. A box could be obtained from TT for a small fee, possibly for a few sizes (S, M, L, XL) just like the shipping cartons from the post office. Or just make containers with contents sellable and inspectable on AH, add some dirt cheap L ones to craft from pulp (tailoring remnants) that would expire after maybe 10 uses. It would also be a workaround for other suggestions that asked for L items made stackable for the purpose of auctioning, which would create issues with the possibility to hide junk inside.

Last edited:
You also could add CDF melee weapons... I wonder for long time why those are not implemented ingame, yet

Perhaps with the crates only selected items cam be grouped together to avoid scamming. For example, armpur sets, guns + ammo etc.

I like the trade packages idea. If you wanted to sell an apartment fully furnished & equipped, for example, it would be so much easier than selling the deed and all the items inside separately.

Last edited:
Back