Info: Spreadsheets for Entropia

TunerS

Old Alpha
Sniper TunerS Eagle
This hopefully will become a thread with a lot of useful google spreadsheets for hunting, trading, crafting or for whatever else it might be needed.

But first of all I would like to ask you all what do you think about spreadsheet where you could setup your hunting gear with all attachments, enhancers and buffs included to see how ECO it really is and basically what is the end result. This is something I have been thinking about lately myself. I created a simple example spreadsheet to test ECO of weapons with enhancers (just TT and also MU included) and the results really shocked me.

So what are your thoughts about this? Would someone actually use it? The long term idea would be to create a complete spreadsheet that would combine hunting run tracking + gear setup, trading, crafting and mining if necessary. I have finished trading spreadsheet already since I'm using it myself. Everything would be made in google spreadsheets.

NOTE: For those who don't know (pretty much everyone because my work on spreadsheets is not that well known in this community), my spreadsheets contain a lot of automated scripts that do most of the heavy lifting so to speak. So these spreadsheets are not just copy-paste formulas or values in different cells with a hope for the best. Everything is made so it would be as easy, fast and efficient as possible (as much as it can be with spreadsheets anyway). Due do them using scripts, I understand some player concerns about their account safety, so open source code would also be available for checking once spreadsheets are finished.

If you want to chat about this in game, you can add me to FL: Sniper TunerS Eagle

Trading v15.0
EDIT (14.11.2015):

New version is available - Trading v15.0

This is my old trading spreadsheet that I'm still using from time to time. It is not protected against human errors so bad things can happen if the wrong cell content is deleted or changed. By bad I mean that calculations will be wrong or give errors.

Just Copy the spreadsheet to your Google Drive and you will have full access to it.

Detailed guide how to use this spreadsheet is comming soon (sooner or later anyway...). At the moment screenshots will have to do. It is not that hard to understand anyway.

Weapon Stats V3.8
EDIT (16.11.2015):

New version is available - Weapon Stats V3.8

Just Copy the spreadsheet to your Google Drive and you will have full access to it.

In case you get an error message saying "Server error occured. Please try saving the project again." after pressing any of the buttons in the spreadsheet, then just copy again the spreadsheet you just copied to your google drive (your copy). So far it seems this bug happens whenever multiple users are watching the same spreadsheet and someone is trying to copy it.

First you need to do is to press "Calculate" button once to get a pop-up window with script authorization. You will have to allow scripts to run.

After that you can just write in the blue cell (A4) what weapon you want and it will show all matching results.
NOTE: When opening spreadsheet for the first time, the weapon drop down menu can take up to 5 seconds to load. After that, everything should work smoothly.

After you choose the weapon, all possible attachments (A2-A6 cells) will automatically adjust to the weapon type you choose. You can also add Rings (A7), armors (A9), helmets (A8) and skill pills (A1) to the setup.

To add enhancers to the weapon, just choose them from the drop down menus from C2 to L2 cells. To add markup for each enhancer, type it in C1 to L1 cells according to set enhancer.

To calculate weapon economy including used enhancers, you must set "Enhancer break ratio (shots)" in B10 cell. That is the enhancer break ratio for each enhancer.

You can also calculate everything based on your profession levels by typing them into B13 and B14 cells. For weapons missing profession levels, all calculations will be made for maxed weapon.

After everything is selected, just press "Calculate" button and the script will calculate everything.

To compare weapons, just press "Compare" button to add already set weapon to the list below. To clear the sheet, press "Restore sheet to default" button.

In "Weapon finder" sheet you can search for all available weapons between set profession levels. Just select profession type and Min to Max level and press "Search" button.

For more information on how to use this spreadsheet, PM me in this forum or find me in game - Sniper TunerS Eagle

NOTE: Information about all items in "Item list" sheet is not 100% complete. This list is imported from entropedia therefore it is missing some data. A warning message will appear when weapon with missing information is set.

Features:
* Calculate weapon stats including all enhancer types, weapon attachments, rings, helmets, armors, even skill pills.
* Calculate weapon economy including weapon and attachment markup, broken enhancer TT and TT+MU, even skill pills.
* It is possible to calculate weapon stats for specific profession levels.
* Weapon compare option with detailed data.
* Amplifier maximal damage calculation for weapon. Now it is easier to find the right amplifier for selected weapon.
* Buff statistics. Check total item buffs on the setup.
* Damage information for amplifiers in the drop down list for easier searching.
* Weapon finder for specific profession levels.
* A warning message is displayed to let users know if selected item is missing any information.
* "Clear compare list" to clear the list of all compared weapons.
* "Restore sheet to default" function in case something goes wrong.

Know issues:
* Markup on scopes and sights is not included in calculations. Since there are only handful of them in the game and almost all are missing decay information, then I will not add this function.
* Weapon range is always set at maximum. I'm missing the level based formula for this. It also does not affect the weapon economy on the paper.
* If weapon is missing information about profession levels, all calculations will be made as if weapon is maxed.
* Wrong ECO calculations when missing item data. A warning message is displayed to let users know if selected item is missing any information.

Last edited:
I'd love to try it out :)

A Trading spreadsheet Id love to have since i want to test to start trade I just simply do not know how to do it, but with a spreadsheet that would help quite a bit.

I'd love to try it out :)

A Trading spreadsheet Id love to have since i want to test to start trade I just simply do not know how to do it, but with a spreadsheet that would help quite a bit.

I will post mine once I make a tutorial for it. It might be a bit difficult to understand from the start otherwise.

Anyway, just one response so far? Was hoping for more opinions :scratch2:

I believe many of the tools you are searching for have been created already via Tal Maru and Demi Nishap

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hp5r_Yi8kV2EyibFObvvlD0qsOrffOAsezERKNUM9Mg/edit#gid=12
No offense to creators of that spreadsheet but it looks really primitive and chaotic. Atleast to my standards. This is why I use scripts in my spreadsheets, spreadsheet can be made dynamic so every time you can adjust it for your current needs.

Also there is nothing related to weapon ECO calculation with enhancers, skill buffs etc. what I was suggesting.

Anyway, thanks for the info.

I will post mine once I make a tutorial for it. It might be a bit difficult to understand from the start otherwise.

Anyway, just one response so far? Was hoping for more opinions :scratch2:

must have missed this but yeah I would be interested to see what you have come up with :)

Subscribed and very interested!

Thanks also for your work on Cyrene.

Subscribed and very interested!

Thanks also for your work on Cyrene.
Thanks! :)

So far I have created weapon eco calculations including amps, enhancers (also including markup) and rings. Once I finish up with L item markup and also level requirement calculations I will need some volunteers to test it for any mistakes. If you want to help, post it here or PM me in this forum or in game and we can talk about it more.

Also it would be great if someone could post here a list of all buff pills that increase offensive stats. I would need full item name, TT value, duration in seconds, what type of attributes and how much are increased.

Ok, it seems that all the stats for buffs are available on entropia website, only thing that is missing is TT value. Since these pills are not tradable in auction I can't look for them there. Also can't find in entropedia either. So I need your help.

Here is the list.

Neurostim-A - 14% Faster Reload, 25% Increased Run Speed - 15 minute duration
Neurostim-X* - 12% Faster Reload, 1% Increased Critical Hit Chance, 12% Increased Critical Damage - 30 minute duration
Neurostim-Z* - Combined effects of both Neurostim-X and Neurostim-Y, 30 minute duration
Neurostim-X2* - 16% Faster Reload, 2% Increased Critical Hit Chance, 16% Increased Critical Damage - 30 minute duration
Neurostim-Z2* - Combined effects of both Neurostim-X2 and Neurostim-Y2, 30 minute duration

Last edited:
The TT won't take Neurostim-X and you can't auction it. Therefore, it has no TT value. (Can you tell I'm unhappy with my strongboxes?)

All right, the info for the pill says 5 ped TT.

You don't need B or Y?

At the moment I only need the ones, that increase weapon stats. No use for HP or running speed buffs.

A small preview to show the work in progress. It is still in development so don't pay much attention to the spreadsheet layout or missing features.

Currently looking for people who want to help in testing. Also your opinion on what to improve or add is welcomed. Also I still need TT value of those skill pills listed below.

Neurostim-Z* - Combined effects of both Neurostim-X and Neurostim-Y, 30 minute duration
Neurostim-X2* - 16% Faster Reload, 2% Increased Critical Hit Chance, 16% Increased Critical Damage - 30 minute duration
Neurostim-Z2* - Combined effects of both Neurostim-X2 and Neurostim-Y2, 30 minute duration

A small preview to show the work in progress. It is still in development so don't pay much attention to the spreadsheet layout or missing features.

Currently looking for people who want to help in testing. Also your opinion on what to improve or add is welcomed. Also I still need TT value of those skill pills listed below.

I'd like to test it

I'd like to test it
Added you in game. So far 2 testers. Would be nice if someone with a lot of knowledge about weapon eco calculations would be willing to help in testing.

Would like a help on weapon average damage calculation. Currently I'm using this formula and I wanted to make sure it is correct. Keep in mind that it is formula for maxed only weapons.

((Max_dmg*0.75)*0.9) + ((((Max_dmg*Dmg_enh(%))+Amp_dmg)*(2% + Acc_enh(%) + Ring_Crit_chance(%) + Scope_Crit_chance(%) + Helmet_Crit_chance(%))) * (Ring_Crit_dmg(%) + Sight_Crit_dmg(%)))

Spreadsheet test version is available - Weapon Stats V1.0

First you need to do is to press "Calculate" button once to get a pop-up window with script authorization. You will have to allow scripts to run.

After that you can just write in the blue cell (A4) what weapon you want and it will show all matching results. NOTE: When opening spreadsheet for the first time, the weapon drop down menu can take up to 5 seconds to load. After that, everything should work smoothly.

After you choose the weapon, all possible attachments (A2-A6 cells) will automaticaly adjust to the weapon type you choose.

After everything is selected, just press "Calculate" button and the script will calculate everything.

NOTE: Information about all items in "Item list" sheet is not 100% complete. This list is imported from entropedia therefore it is missing some data. Currently there is no warning when selected item is missing some vital information like decay or damage.

BUGS:
* Limited sight and scope markup is not included in decay calculations.
* Wrong ECO calculations when missing item data.

UPCOMING FEATURES:
* Automated stats calculation
* Warning messages for missing item data
* Profession level based ECO calculations
* Skill pills
* Pet buffs

Spreadsheet test version is available - Weapon Stats V1.0

After that you can just write in the blue cell (A4) what weapon you want and it will show all matching results. NOTE: When opening spreadsheet for the first time, the weapon drop down menu can take up to 5 seconds to load. After that, everything should work smoothly.

After you choose the weapon, all possible attachments (A2-A6 cells) will automaticaly adjust to the weapon type you choose.

NOTE: Information about all items in "Item list" sheet is not 100% complete. This list is imported from entropedia therefore it is missing some data. Currently there is no warning when selected item is missing some vital information like decay or damage.

BUGS:
* Limited sight and scope markup is not included in decay calculations.

UPCOMING FEATURES:
* Profession level based ECO calculations
* Skill pills
* Pet buffs

will try to look at this uber spread :)

Great tool! i used to use entropedia quite a lot for this but seems much easier though the Spreadsheet, and easy to copy and past to store, hopefully a compare function will come soon too :whip:

Great tool! i used to use entropedia quite a lot for this but seems much easier though the Spreadsheet, and easy to copy and past to store, hopefully a compare function will come soon too :whip:
Yes, I will add compare function with the next spreadsheet update. I'm currently working on profession level based calculations. Already done with non SIB weapons.

Next updated version should be available in a few days.

do I need to request edit access?
I press the button and nothing happens

*edit I got it, thanks

Update

New version is available - Weapon Stats V2.5

After everything is selected, just press "Calculate" button and the script will calculate everything. To compare weapons, just press "Compare" button to add already set weapon to the list below. To clear the sheet, press "Restore sheet to default" button.

For more information on how to use this spreadsheet, PM me in this forum or find me in game - Sniper TunerS Eagle

New features:
* Added profession levels. Now it is possible to calculate weapon stats for specific levels.
* Added weapon compare option.
* Added amplifier maximal damage calculation for weapon. Now it is easier to find the right amplifier for selected weapon.
* Added damage information for amplifiers in the drop down list.
* Improved "Restore sheet to default" function.

Know issues:
* Markup on scopes and sights is not included in calculations.
* Weapon range is always set at maximum.
* If the markup is set for the weapon, it will still count even if the weapon is unlimited.
* If weapon is missing information about profession levels, all calculations will be made as if weapon is maxed.

Upcoming features:
* Skill pills
* Pet buffs

Heya after filling in 1 or 2 things i get some kind of error saying file unavailable and i have to reload the sheet. after that it works fine again for some time and does the same thing.

Im guessing you pull the data of entropedia?

regards,
nikander100

Heya after filling in 1 or 2 things i get some kind of error saying file unavailable and i have to reload the sheet. after that it works fine again for some time and does the same thing.

Im guessing you pull the data of entropedia?

regards,
nikander100

All data is already imported in the sheet. Can you provide a screenshot with the error message so I can check what is the problem?

Update

Weapon Stats V3.0
EDIT (23.10.2015):

Please leave feedback. This spreadsheet is still in the test phase so there might be bugs. If you find any bugs, please post detailed information about it in this thread or PM me.

New version is available - Weapon Stats V3.0

After that you can just write in the blue cell (A4) what weapon you want and it will show all matching results.
NOTE: When opening spreadsheet for the first time, the weapon drop down menu can take up to 5 seconds to load. After that, everything should work smoothly.

After you choose the weapon, all possible attachments (A2-A6 cells) will automatically adjust to the weapon type you choose. You can also add Rings (A7), armors (A9), helmets (A8) and skill pills (A1) to the setup.

To add enhancers to the weapon, just choose them from the drop down menus from C2 to L2 cells. To add markup for each enhancer, type it in C1 to L1 cells according to set enhancer.

To calculate weapon economy including used enhancers, you must set "Enhancer break ratio (shots)" in B10 cell. That is the enhancer break ratio for each enhancer.

You can also calculate everything based on your profession levels by typing them into B13 and B14 cells. For weapons missing profession levels, all calculations will be made for maxed weapon.

To compare weapons, just press "Compare" button to add already set weapon to the list below. To clear the sheet, press "Restore sheet to default" button.

In "Weapon finder" sheet you can search for all available weapons between set profession levels. Just select profession type and Min to Max level and press "Search" button.

NOTE: Information about all items in "Item list" sheet is not 100% complete. This list is imported from entropedia therefore it is missing some data. A warning message will appear when weapon with missing information is set.

Features:
* Calculate weapon stats including all enhancer types, weapon attachments, rings, helmets, armors, even skill pills.
* Calculate weapon economy including weapon and attachment markup, broken enhancer TT and TT+MU, even skill pills.
* It is possible to calculate weapon stats for specific profession levels.
* Weapon compare option with detailed data.
* Amplifier maximal damage calculation for weapon. Now it is easier to find the right amplifier for selected weapon.
* Damage information for amplifiers in the drop down list for easier searching.
* Weapon finder for specific profession levels.
* "Restore sheet to default" function in case something goes wrong.

Know issues:
* Markup on scopes and sights is not included in calculations. Since there are only handful of them in the game and almost all are missing decay information, then I will not add this function.
* Weapon range is always set at maximum. I'm missing the level based formula for this. It also does not affect the weapon economy on the paper.
* Wrong ECO calculations when missing item data. A warning is displayed to let users know if selected weapon is missing any information.

Last edited:
Ok - after reading more into your sheet (i did open the scrips but i am not yet very familiar with google scripting - ofc i am programmer so that helps ;)).

I found small mistake in your database (cell BO5):
Neurostim-A0.140.000.002.00900.00

Neurostim-A has 1.00ped TT value ;).

Also two more things you should probably include:
1) There are going to be BLP amps with +20% increased critical damage. Link to Ark Gold rush prizes: <click>
2) Are you including limits on buffs? From what i managed to notice i think you are not (i tried to look for the script part that might be responsible fot it but could not find it.
Limits are: (item, action, social, total)
Increased Critical Damage: (100%, 250%, 5%, 350%)
Focused Blow: (5.0, 10.0, 5.0, 10.0)
Faster Reload: (15%, 20%, 5%, 30%)

social part is not yet implemented ingame (no buff type goes in that cat). But all items (and pets) buffs go to "item" and pills (consumables) go to "action".

----

Also as i mentioned in my thread i will do crit rate test tomorow and post EL result with 6% ;).

----

Great job btw.

Falagor
:bandit:

Ok thank you for input TunerS - could you please look at the screenie from your sheet:

I have choosen CalyTrek CR Spirit Mk.II TEN Edition + Dante and filled all enhancers slots with accuracy enhancers (at 320% but not important atm).

Your sheet shows that average damage (per shot) is 70.070.

Here is the difference.

As far as i know the formula for this should be:
average damage = (max_dmg*0.9*0.75) + (max_dmg*(0.02 + 0.004*10))
(each accu enhancer increases crit rat by 0.4% from base 2% to 6% at tier 10 - mayby the difference is here? I am sure of this since i own tier 10 gun ;)).
so
average damage for this setup is: (98*0.9*0.75) + (98*0.06) = 66.15 + 5.88 = 72.03

and of course from this point your sheet differs from my further calulations.

Could you please explain how you get the 70.070 result on the setup i made in the example?

@edit:
i ask becasue calulations are hidden behind script and i am not yet familiar with scripting on google sheets yet.

Falagor

Tests I've done using the Entropia Life client to record crit rates with accuracy enhancers back up what Falagor said above - that is, each level of enhancer adds 0.4% to the base crit rate of 2%.

I changed accuracy enhancer ratio so it's 0.4% increase now.

Ok - after reading more into your sheet (i did open the scrips but i am not yet very familiar with google scripting - ofc i am programmer so that helps ;)).

I found small mistake in your database (cell BO5):
Neurostim-A0.140.000.002.00900.00

Neurostim-A has 1.00ped TT value ;).

Also two more things you should probably include:
1) There are going to be BLP amps with +20% increased critical damage. Link to Ark Gold rush prizes: <click>
2) Are you including limits on buffs? From what i managed to notice i think you are not (i tried to look for the script part that might be responsible fot it but could not find it.
Limits are: (item, action, social, total)
Increased Critical Damage: (100%, 250%, 5%, 350%)
Focused Blow: (5.0, 10.0, 5.0, 10.0)
Faster Reload: (15%, 20%, 5%, 30%)

social part is not yet implemented ingame (no buff type goes in that cat). But all items (and pets) buffs go to "item" and pills (consumables) go to "action".

----

Also as i mentioned in my thread i will do crit rate test tomorow and post EL result with 6% ;).

----

Great job btw.

Falagor

Changed TT value of Neurostim-A.

1) I didn't even know about it. I will add them when I get time.
2) This is not yet implemented. I stopped working on this since there was no one who would test it and give feedback. I didn't want to get too much into it if the previous code could be bugged. But so far the only thing that needs to be limited is helmet and ring combinations. I will try to find a user friendly solution to this. Spreadsheets have their limitations.

Try not to get lost in that spreadsheet code. It ended up a lot more work than I expected and I just kept going forward without thinking much about how the code looks or that there could be better ways to code some parts. I just wanted to finish it. Currently this spreadsheet is in a "if it ain't broke, don't fix it" state :computer:

Thank you all for your feedback. Much appreciated. :)

(...)
----

----
(...)

Just to back up my words - screenie:

I was using 10 slots accuracy ehancers + imp ares ring (so expected crit rate is 6.600% - shooting only with weapon visible on setup (so i was not using my full setup for the sake of test: without arso chip III and without finisher).

For most of the hunt the crit rate oscilated around 6.540%. I have no idea what happened near the end that it droped to 6.260% (and no i did not run out of enhancers on one slot ;)). Was really wierd.

But anyway i hope this shows that accu enh adds +0.4% per slot if there is someone who still doubts this :).

(...)
Try not to get lost in that spreadsheet code. It ended up a lot more work than I expected and I just kept going forward without thinking much about how the code looks or that there could be better ways to code some parts. I just wanted to finish it. Currently this spreadsheet is in a "if it ain't broke, don't fix it" state :computer:
(...)

I totally get this aproach ;).

Falagor

Back