NeoPsion 100 Mindforce Implant (New item)

something like this will increase with value over time, currently I don't think there's any chips higher than 50 which is the common implant most have but they are clearly coming. If I was you I'd stash it for a couple of years until it's more useful

Thanks for advice. Maybe that's what I'm going to do..

something like this will increase with value over time, currently I don't think there's any chips higher than 50 which is the common implant most have but they are clearly coming. If I was you I'd stash it for a couple of years until it's more useful

This, sort of, but without knowing how many of the implants will drop you'd be taking a risk.

While it's the only one in existence, you might find that one of the high level MF guys is prepared to pay a good price in anticipation of higher level chips coming in the future.

NeoPsion 55 used to cost several hundred PED for a long time, and now they're pretty much TT food.

Hard to say a price as I do not think we have chips for it yet and wont be loads of people who will use the big chips.

Watch see how many more of them drop over coming months and it will give an idea of how rare it will be.

I would say if loads more drop few hundred peds at most.

Id encourage a sooner sale while its still unique. Of course its hard to predict if more will drop but I think its likely given the bigger chips that ate starting to drop.

NeoPsion 55 used to cost several hundred PED for a long time, and now they're pretty much TT food.

A 55 was 850+ in fact for long time. the reason was it ran all chips, especially TP chips. So it was better to have a 55 that ran hunting chips, and not have to switch implant for TP chips if you had lower quality implants.

Most MF users lost a lot of MU on their old school chips and implants, it will take brave MF'er to shell out big again. We will see.

Gratz on find.

Price? Depends if MA throw out some bigger arson that needs 55+ implants. If not then it will just be for the higher end MF'ers, so much smaller market. I wont even price it, because I'm not hungry to get one (got the skill though).

Rick

I disagree. If more drop, then the price will invariably drop. A long time ago I looted one of the first NeoPsion 30 implants and for a time, they were selling for TT + 200 and even much more. The price dropped more and more over the years; now it's worth under TT + 10, IIRC. When you're one of the first to loot something new, if you want to maximize your return, you must consider selling it ASAP, before others drop. It's a crap-shoot guessing at it's value because there's little to compare it with. You have to take a guess and ask yourself if you think very very few of your new item will drop subsequently; if you truly believe that, and that's actually the case, then and only then could the value increase.

If 10 more people loot that item over the next few months, watch the value dive-bomb.

I disagree. If more drop, then the price will invariably drop. A long time ago I looted one of the first NeoPsion 30 implants and for a time, they were selling for TT + 200 and even much more. The price dropped more and more over the years; now it's worth under TT + 10, IIRC. When you're one of the first to loot something new, if you want to maximize your return, you must consider selling it ASAP, before others drop. It's a crap-shoot guessing at it's value because there's little to compare it with. You have to take a guess and ask yourself if you think very very few of your new item will drop subsequently; if you truly believe that, and that's actually the case, then and only then could the value increase.

If 10 more people loot that item over the next few months, watch the value dive-bomb.

Tell that to the people who looted Shadow and Jag c. 2005.

One item that only one person wants isn't likely to fetch as much as three items that 10 people want. Mindforce is a growing profession. The question is whether that growth will increase demand at a greater rate than the supply is increased. We can only guess at the answer to that question.

Tell that to the people who looted Shadow and Jag c. 2005.

One item that only one person wants isn't likely to fetch as much as three items that 10 people want. Mindforce is a growing profession. The question is whether that growth will increase demand at a greater rate than the supply is increased. We can only guess at the answer to that question.

I *was* one of those people. You never know what will happen. You can never know how frequently a new item will drop. One can't say "hang onto that for a few years and the value will skyrocket" without having a clue whether that item will keep dropping or not.

Thanks u all for advice.. and of course more ppl are welcome to share their thoughts on this one!

I'll just have to think about what to do. I might start a selling thread and see what offers I get, but I'll keep in mind that it might be a better idea to keep it.

You never know what will happen. You can never know how frequently a new item will drop.

That is precisely what I said in my first post, and the complete opposite of what you said in yours.

I always like it...

...when a thread considers the plight of 'high end MFers"

Brick

That is precisely what I said in my first post, and the complete opposite of what you said in yours.

Right. I said "It's a crap-shoot"; you said "We can only guess". Completely opposite. :dunce:

Back