Virtual Tycoon: "Contacting server"

sirchadwick

Provider
Society
Benevolence
Sylva Kyra Minor
Is anyone else having an issue with the virtual tycoon app. I tried to long on but it just says contacting server.

This app has been broken for days now just trying to find out if this is an isolated issue or if it is the same for everyone and if support even knows about it.

/mod note/ moved thread to correct section and re-titled to make the topic clearer.

Is anyone else having an issue with the virtual tycoon app. I tried to long on but it just says contacting server.

Last friend I see connecting to the server was on 10-08-2015 at 13:35:31 MA time.

My guess is they needed to take the server down to use as the Compet beta server!

This app has been broken for days now just trying to find out if this is an isolated issue or if it is the same for everyone and if support even knows about it.

Hahaha for days???
I downloaded it the day it was launched and been having that error since day 1

Hahaha for days???
I downloaded it the day it was launched and been having that error since day 1

I use VT all the time (until this issue started couple days ago) and noticed one thing. I started using it with the Galaxy S5 phone, and always had issues of timing out or contacting server or having to cycle back to keep from freezing. However, upgrading to the S6, all those issues are gone. I like the bug free(ish) experience after upgrading my phone. Might be the phone you are trying to use?

Hope VT is up and running again. I like the convenience of using auction and crafting on my phone, saves the task of firing up my computer just to get updated on sales and orders.

Back