Question: Pet Tricks

Chery

Society
Sirens Of Entropia
Cherry Shavee Strasza
I have acquired the epic Cooper from a lockbox and have been leveling it. He is now L8 and he knows 4 tricks but the last 2 are greyed out since he was L4 and I can't do those tricks. Can somebody shed some light on this please? Is this due to my level or there lack of it (started playing 3 weeks ago), and if so what skills governs it and what do I need to do to raise those skills? Thank you

p.s. Currently, I'm L4 Animal Tamer and L4 Pet Tamer

Last edited:
Hi, you looks underskilled for those tricks; you need to increase LVLs on Animal Taming & Animal Lore to be able to do those tricks; you can increase skills doing tricks>pets and Taming>tameable mobs.

GL!

Pet Handler in the profession you need to get higher to unlock those tricks.

Pet Handler is the profession you need to get higher to unlock those tricks.

Thank you Svarog. The 3rd trick (Bow) unlocked when I reached L4.75 Pet Handler and the 4th trick (Roll Over) unlocked when I reached L5. I guess I was just a little impatient. Still tho, I think the required levels of Pet Handler is a bit off the wall lol. I suppose, I need to leave my logic in my storage and not carry it with me to continue playing this Mickey Mouse game :rolleyes:

leveling in any profession

If this was a game like WoW then yes you can be an instant superlevel in no time flat. The reality is this is a time investment game and if you want results you have to really work for them.

Still tho, I think the required levels of Pet Handler is a bit off the wall lol.

There are old tamers with well over 40-50 in the pet professions, they need to have some appreciation for their skills too :). And the Cooper is epic, so no wonder it's not easy. On my little hogglo, which is technically "common", I unlocked the 3rd trick at lvl 7 pet handler, and at lvl 10 I still can't do "Roll Over" and "Boast". On ancient strong exo I got the 5th trick unlocked at lvl 9.

Back