Selling: Atrox Sapphire Pup (Pet)

Risen Ra Oh

Dominant
Society
Freelancer
Risen Ra Oh
WTS Atrox Sapphire Pup (Pet)
Finally after months I found one myself (the second one ingame, it seems, maybe) and tamed, with a nice global on it too; yes... I'm happy ; )

Taking offers here & via pm here or ingame;
SIZE: is pretty the same of regular "Atrox Pup (Pet)";
COLOUR: is Sapphire;
Permanent BUFFS are:
1) "AUTOLOOT 5 meters" unlocks@L15*
2) "Pet&Taming 20% strenght" unlocks@L25*
*I'm actually training the Pet

Temporary BUFFS are:
All BUFFS available @ the Stables at required LVL reached on the Pet (Acceleration, HPincrease, PetFocus, etc...)

STATUS PICs follows:

SB 250PED
BO 7kPED

Auction will end in one week: Entropia Universe time: 2015-10-29 21:00:00

Current BID 3000PED

PET has reached L10

I could not sell the "Atrox Sapphire Pup (Pet)", in any case (for e.:low offers, ingame changes, etc...)

Last edited:
Gratz on the find but please can you just clarify... did this spawn as an actual Pup randomly or did you have to tame a mob for it to spawn then tame again?

Sapphire Atrox Pup (Pet) has reached L6

BUMP

since i like blue and i finished skilling my monkey, i will bid on this hehe 250 peds to start. i have no clue if thats well under the value or if its over, but either way, id pay you that. let me know

So, from reading that thread you tame a Blue Atrox which results in a Sapphire Pup which you then have to tame again?

You need to tame an "Atrox Sapphire Pup" mob, once. You can see in the pictures there "no heart" next to last one Pup image, it means it is a Pet spawned (and not another mob).

since i like blue and i finished skilling my monkey, i will bid on this hehe 250 peds to start. i have no clue if thats well under the value or if its over, but either way, id pay you that. let me know

ty for your bid (a bit low considering the buffs, the lvl and the rarity atm, imo), btw.... SB is 250PED

You need to tame an "Atrox Sapphire Pup" mob, once. You can see in the pictures there "no heart" next to last one Pup image, it means it is a Pet spawned (and not another mob).

Ok so it just spawns randomly as I originally asked. Thanks for clarifying :)

Actual BID>>> 260PED

Auction will end in one week:
[System]: Entropia Universe time: 2015-10-29 21:00:00

No sniper rule?

I'll big 550peds! :)

Stats on Pet (UPDATE)

Pet has reached L7.5 and eaten about 90PED (MU included) Nutrio Bars ...and it is full fed atm; growing...

half way to unlock Autoloot permanent Buff ; )

BUMP for a L8 Atrox Sapphire Pup (Pet) :woot:

Actual BID 3000PED

2 days left

LVL9 reached in the while

Last edited:
umb, thats crazy to jump like that. if its a REAL bid then im out, if its not, i bid 650. thanks

Yes, it is a real bid, and please note that it is a BID still under average compared to others AUTOLOOT pets, atm.

PET reached L10

5 hours left...

Auction CLOSED

Atrox Sapphire Pup (Pet) has a new home now;
Pet sold for 3kPED to ALZ, ty and take care of it!:wise:

ty all you all for your interest:D
Risen Ra Oh:yay:

Back