Universal ammo for blades

Tommy

Provider
Society
Guess Who
Tommy Boogster Angelo
I was thinking if it would be possible to have blades use universal ammo to repair , many times is hard to sell the shrapnell and at a stack of 2k ped u loose 20 ped if u sell it to tt.
So the idea is , convert the shrapnel to ammo , select the ammount you want to repair your blade with and drag it to the blade and voila you can now use universal ammo:)
Why i suggest this is because i know many people buy boxes and the melee users are forced to buy weapons in order to spend that ammo. I know there are elm weapons that can do that but they are eigther to low or to high lvl to use , i think this idea will solve the problem.

Thats a pretty god idea for the melee users

I believe there's been quite a few wishlist threads on this subject over the years. It's a good idea. Be nice if there was an option on client to pick either universal ammo or repair kits for melee equipment, or perhaps an option to go to fully getting repair kits and no ammo in loot, only repair kits.

Would similarly be nice if you crafters had an option of which residue they'd get back in loot, etc... but not likely to happen, just like it's not likely that universal blueprints will ever go away, leaving those on non-calypso planets to get more planet they are on bps from crafting than the universal calypso junk. (getting sick of all these welding wire blueprints, lol)

p.s. don't make it just for blades. Remember, there are whippers out there too... (I still think it'd be cool to have another low damage/no damage option... 100 sweat = one blow dart to stun, or something like a mix between sweat and shrapnel would get you a 1 hp damage sling shot ammo, and sling shot would be a freebie weapon/tool similar to the sweat tool, perhaps with a mission chain to get it or something... hell put in a mission chain to get the sweat tool to someday, lol)

Last edited:
Melee fans should support this idea , no more shrapnell in the tt , lets make a good use of it :yay:

Yes, pls. Let melee users can use universal (?) ammo.

DRM

The uni. ammo from the packs I could understand but the crapnel in loot does repair UL stuff - you tt it and then use the ped in the repair terminal. You'll still loose the 20ped on 2k stacks anyway as MA won't apply a MV on a repair. I'm not going to hang on to build a stack for 0.2% MU.

If you mean being able to repair L melee with the uni. ammo or crapnel I doubt it would happen. You'll probably have people asking why they can't repair other types of L stuff with it.

And yes I'm a melee user - it came from the tt but it's still melee.

Well the 20 ped you loose at 2k tt of shrapnel could help little bit with the loses , the gun users have this advantage , why shouldnt the melee be able to do the same ? I think it would be a fair deal to be able to use uni ammo to repair the blades , im talking about UL , currently uni ammo can be used for every weapon and also healing .

agreed

would like to see universal ammo use on melee

Back