Normandie Radio?

Mega

Chaotic Good
Society
Kaos
MegaVolt
I noticed that Entropia Radio section on PCF only has Atlas Haven and JamHot.

http://www.normandieradio.com/

I think needs its own section, hopefully 711 would agree.

JamHot Radio I think is dead (or maybe just resting ala Dead Parrot sketch ;) ), Atlas Haven Radio is great but sometimes there is no coverage - I've checked it on some Friday nights and no one is covering for example.

Normandie is playing my crazy kind of music right now, actually its more hardcore than even I can cope with. Imagine that - dare you listen? :eyecrazy:

^ Relaxing 'tame' Hardcore compared to the 2015 version I'm hearing tonight.

:dj:

That would be great, everyone deserves = exposure. :yup:

I noticed that Entropia Radio section on PCF only has Atlas Haven and JamHot.

I think needs its own section, hopefully 711 would agree.

JamHot Radio I think is dead (or maybe just resting ala Dead Parrot sketch ;) ), Atlas Haven Radio is great but sometimes there is no coverage - I've checked it on some Friday nights and no one is covering for example.

Normandie is playing my crazy kind of music right now, actually its more hardcore than even I can cope with. Imagine that - dare you listen? :eyecrazy:

^ Relaxing 'tame' Hardcore compared to the 2015 version I'm hearing tonight.

:dj:

I would love an thread on PCF, i am the hardcore DJ spinning for Normandie Radio every week and for sure i would love more exposure and more listerners on Normandie Radio

the watchful eye...:)

theres many different types of music out there one station cant and or shouldn't be....forced or asked to play one type...diversity is good in all music..;)..think ill haunt this forum now...:)..good stuff...:)

Normandie Radio Rocks on......................

Thank you for the positive feedback guys, we are only a small station, most of whom do or have played Entropia Universe, but we also have listeners in other online gaming communities, so basically a station set up by gamers for gamers. Been on air for over 4 years ago now, and our attitude is that if even only a handful of people are enjoying the tunes we play then we are providing a service.

Our DJ's are not tied to a specific genre either, their set is theirs to do with as they will musically, most dj's will play a good mix so dont be afraid to ask if you have a song in mind, thats what the request line is for

We are always open to constructive criticism and any ideas you guys have will be listened to and taken on board, and ofc if you fancy giving the dj ing a go yourselves give us a shout :)

I'm not sure what is going on at AHR, I asked about DJ Faucon last week, who has disappeared and the thread where I asked the question has been deleted.
I uploaded some good 'dance party' pictures in that thread so I'm slightly annoyed about that.

Anyway,

NormandieRadio is on the air, but could definitely benefit from more promotion.

80s 'ish' theme tonight I think.

:banana:

Last edited:
Oops sorry..I have all those party pictures,but as you said you 'uploaded them' so you must have them too.If you need copies I have saved all yours and Skeezers in a folder,just ask and I will send them. There were new banners made and I removed old threads to keep things light and fresh.

UPDATE: Faucon has said he left EU and his VP is running his soc evidently.

Merry Christmas..:D :xsmile:

Oh sorry for answering on music thread..consider bump for music then...:yay:

Last edited:
Oops sorry..I have all those party pictures,but as you said you 'uploaded them' so you must have them too.If you need copies I have saved all yours and Skeezers in a folder,just ask and I will send them. There were new banners made and I removed old threads to keep things light and fresh. (Christmas ones coming.)

As for Faucon and your question..I think that was answered by someone in his society to you. It is his work in retail (Christmas) as he pointed out to you/PCF in another thread. I will let him know how much he is missed by you. :wtg:

I am glad you found an outlet for your music and enjoyment. ~Peace~

Merry Christmas..:D

Good to know Faucon is still alive and 'busy' although I obviously found his disappearance very abrupt. Even if you work 70 hours a week, you can typically find the time to send a PM or post on a forum.

I have all the pictures I've uploaded, but I wasn't the only one there on those Wednesday nights. It seemed as though what Faucon had done (especially as he was trying to organise a Revival Project) was being removed and as he wasn't posting, well someone had to ask what was up.

I presume he will already know its all been removed from the forum.

Appreciate the prompt reply.

I did enjoy his shows.
I had wondered as well..but I'm sure he will let us know,if and when he decides to. ;)

:dj::xsmile:

Last edited:
alfaomega.jpg

Damn Alfa, amazing music! :dj:

Normandie Radio live tonight!

Hello musiclovers,

Although the website of Normandie Radio is not functioning properly at the moment i still will be live tonight!

You can tune in from 21-23 GMT + 1 tonight athttp://pstnet5.shoutcastnet.com:55400

I invite you all for an evening of hardstyle and hardcore!

See you there,

AlfaOmega

Guess who is back?

:yay:

After an absence for over a month due to technical problems i am back! :)

Normandie Radio Presents: DJ AlfaOmega ~ LIVE 20:00 CET (Central European Time) ~ Lost in Bass ~ www.normandieradio.com ~ or ~ http://pstnet5.shoutcastnet.com:55400/
From now on starting an hour earlier!

Time for dance, trance, hardstyle and hardcore!

I am necroing this thread as I would like to contact whoever runs Normandie radio. I would like to get back into doing these as part of my game play. If anyone knows who to contact at Normandie please let me know ,

Back