Items bought worth 0 ped when TT'd

qamori

Stalker
Q Perv A
I have the below items in inventory that I paid for but I cant sell or TT.
I am just wondering if the game is still RCE, if I can request to get these deleted from my account and replaced with the ped value since I bought them with RL money.
I know MA mentioned some plans to transform L ring, but I know for sure it will not happen while Im still around same like the Eomon samples.
So does anyone know how it works? Just looking for info or honest opinions

40 x Aeglic Ring L - 340 ped
47 x Ares ring L - 470 ped
40 x Artemic ring L - 400 ped
14 x Athenic ring L - 126 ped
39 x Hermetic ring L - 390 ped
791 x Loot Collection Pill Adjusted -395 ped
212 x Neurostim-Y 1050 - 1050 ped (was 2500 before Gold rush)
35 x Neurostim-Y2 - 35 ped

I know its only 3200 ped, but If I decide to say Game over I want to take it all

* Removed Viceroy set and all skill pills

Agreed.. Also looking for a solution.. I'm between 2000-3000tt of useless/I don't want to use items. Fix it MA!!

Lol box addict, how many UNL rings you looted if I can ask? :0

And yeah, Agree, having an option to sell them would be awesome :)

keep em they are working on a system to fuse rings :wise::wise:

They TT-d my loot pills upon request.
And I agree this sucks from an MA RCE point of view, which they seem to be moving away from more and more.

And I agree this sucks from an MA RCE point of view, which they seem to be moving away from more and more.

Sadly I couldn't agree more with this account bound item type crap.

What does this mean? They gave you ped value of your loot pills?

So... Knowing how the system is you still decide to buy boxes and try to loot ul rings... And then you want to remove all risk by having ma change the rules to allow all stuff to be sellable. Hmm... :)

I also hope for a way to transform l rings and perhaps a way to refine small pills to bigger effect ones. But asking ma to remove all risk is asking too much.

Sadly I couldn't agree more with this account bound item type crap.

Account bound is one thing. It means that you cannot sell it to other avatar.
But not being able to tt any item for it's value is just plain wrong (apart from newbie freebies).

So... Knowing how the system is you still decide to buy boxes and try to loot ul rings... And then you want to remove all risk by having ma change the rules to allow all stuff to be sellable. Hmm... :)

I also hope for a way to transform l rings and perhaps a way to refine small pills to bigger effect ones. But asking ma to remove all risk is asking too much.

Risk. The pills I agree with, the ammo I agree with, the pets are borderline, but to have heaps of L rings that don't decay, can't be traded and cannot be TT'd is not a risk, it's just wrong. Imagine sitting on hundreds of USD that you cannot use (come on, 20 L ares ring, you only need one) but have value that should be able to convert (10ped = 1USD, no?), but can't?

Until MA implements a decay feature, they should allow the selling of the rings that people don't need. Can you imagine the thousands, maybe tens of thousands of USD they've tied up from all the boxes they've sold? How have they justified this?

TT'able.. while not being player tradeable.. seems very reasonable :wise:

Agreed. Definitely needed. :wise:

+ 1

I have lot of crap I want to TT... RCE? ...

+1 to this

You would think that MA would implement a solution or system to solve the problem

I think they are.

I just hope its the one we all want.

I am in a similar boat, although, I am not sure there is a real compensation due.

Bad design yes, but I got ammo and some other stuff as well in the boxes that represented the value of what I purchased.

...and then some after markups on rings and such.

That said, I don't like it any bit either.
They give us 500 item storage in a universe of 10's of thousands of unique items. Seems perpetually to feed a massive collection of more boxes and vehicles.

Funny how some "bound" items is lootable in pvp in when you cant sell them your self :scratch2:

I would have to drag "Universal ammo" into this. It is given to many players, cannot be traded, cannot be sold, and not every player hunts.

Make "Universal Ammo" useful... refine it to probes so that miners can use it. TT for TT, no crazy exchange loss!

The whole reason MA would implement "Universal Ammo" is to make sure peds get cycled. If it is allowed to change to probes, then more players would be able to use it. We get that MA wants to implement "Forced to cycle" items. Just go ahead and make them easier to use.

While loathing my health care policy classes, I once learned something neat..

"Food Stamps stimulate the economy by creating about $1.80 of economic activity for every dollar of Food Stamps spent. Social Secuity pumps up job-generating and business activity by about $2 for every dollar recipients spend."

By giving us our peds back, we will boost economy sales while handing away the other 10%+ back to MA.. thats profit they wont see as it currently sits!

Let the bound peds flow and our economy will flourish! :wtg:

woah woah woah time out

Are you serious?

If I open a support case, they'll turn my Neuro-Ys (non-tradeable, non-TTable) into PEDs?

Could they do this for (L) Rings too?

:scratch2::scratch2::scratch2:

woah woah woah time out

Are you serious?

If I open a support case, they'll turn my Neuro-Ys (non-tradeable, non-TTable) into PEDs?

Could they do this for (L) Rings too?

:scratch2::scratch2::scratch2:

I'd wait before TT'ing (L) rings.

2015-10-30 22:35 Entropia Universe Support:

Hi Cat,

Thank you for your support case.

As these items are obtained by a discount through a strongbox they are unfortunately not available to be sold or traded at this time.

We are of course looking into changing this in the future but we cant at this time give out any further information at this time.

Take care and best of luck.

Kind regards,
Ulf | Entropia Universe Support

so they did it for atami and dont want to do it for other player?

So sad but true. I had the feeling this year while waiting for Arkadia to get its' sound back that this game is turning away from a RCE based game as each update was without sound yet more and more User Bound items. The good news from what I got so far is many of the new players like this idea of a non-RCE game here so maybe it's a good thing?:scratch2:

So yes for the old time players be warned. MA will be releasing more and more cool stuff but most likely it will be User Bound. As I put long ago this would be, sorry is, one way that MA will be locking ped into game.

And then you want to remove all risk by having ma change the rules to allow all stuff to be sellable. Hmm... :)

Did you hit your head somewhere? Everything is supposed to be sellable in a RCE!
Im not sure what risk you are talking about every box will ALWAYS contain the amount of TT it cost you to purchase.
This is a Real Cash Economy, and in such economy every item has a real value and those items can be sold or traded inside the RCE.

Talking about MA changing rules...
Did you ever see the rules about having multiple avatars?

Lol box addict, how many UNL rings you looted if I can ask? :0

And yeah, Agree, having an option to sell them would be awesome :)

Got 5 but only 1 was good

I'd wait before TT'ing (L) rings.

Sorry Mega, don't hold your breath while waiting buddy... It will be exactly the same has the Eomon sample system they were working on!

Last edited:
So sad but true. I had the feeling this year while waiting for Arkadia to get its' sound back that this game is turning away from a RCE based game as each update was without sound yet more and more User Bound items. The good news from what I got so far is many of the new players like this idea of a non-RCE game here so maybe it's a good thing?:scratch2:

So yes for the old time players be warned. MA will be releasing more and more cool stuff but most likely it will be User Bound. As I put long ago this would be, sorry is, one way that MA will be locking ped into game.

EU a NON-RCE game? :eyecrazy: If this game stopped being a RCE, I can bet you that this game would be DEAD in less than a month :) I dont know any player that plays it because of the gameplay. There are so many other BETTER and FREE games out there... people would forget that EU existed after 2-3 months :)

What does this mean? They gave you ped value of your loot pills?

yes, but that was before the rings. I got like 100 from TT and then realized I couldn't get rid of them (and they didn't really communicate that (as usual). Not sure if they would "help" me now with the rings.

Anyway, it sucks. They said at the time the loot pills were considered a luxury thing. So why force luxury things onto people and then have them being stuck with them.

Same with the L rings. Meanwhile I have 2 nice UL rings (bought) so why should I still have to keep the L in my inv.

Sadly I think they plan to fix this for 2020 ;)

I know its only 3200 ped, but If I decide to say Game over I want to take it all

This is not an insignificant amount of PED.

$320 / 3200 PED would go a LONG way for some players (including me - I've probably never had a PED balance like this), which is all the more reason why the system needs to be changed.

I had sent a support case a while back about the harrier armor and other crap from the starter packs as I have somewhere around 40 sets of the armor and its a pain stashing it in other storages. They said I should use up the tt of them and stash it somewhere. They will not give me any peds for it, tt or otherwise.

Back