Info: EUDmg, freeware, simple hunting tracker

i.cromme

Prowler
Society
Bercut Squad
Igor Kromas Guk
I want to present my small program for viewing summary damage, dmg/pec, hits/crits and cost of run in small compact window that showes above all windows. For sweat gatherers there is option that checks if mobs is dry or not in target and gives notification.

Last Version 3.61 (31 December 2021)
loot calculation from chat included (chat loot-logging must be enabled at any tab, even not showing tab)

Tracker read log-file of EU and get info from it.
Check (ingame) "Options - HUD - Enable logging game chat". By default log-file saved to path
"c:\users\<Your windows username>\Entropia Universe\chat.log"

Gitlab Project - Source Code
Gitlab Download Executable

Compatibility: (current version is working with)
* works with EL Tracker;
* works with LBMLog;

Last edited:
Looks like a nice little tool, will give it a try when home next.

Kudos on sharing the source code also.

added some features (v1.5b)

- This tool can take screenshots, autoscreenshots for globals.
- You can choose how to calculate run cost (by shots or by casual eco, if you use different weapons).
- Some Visual Modifications

Seems interesting
Have you asked MA if this is actually not a 3rd party software that is against the rules?

Seems interesting
Have you asked MA if this is actually not a 3rd party software that is against the rules?

Log readers are fine. It can't do anything to the EU game/memory space.

I can add this feauture to my tool, but i need some examples from log-file where enchancers is used(broken).
For hunt its correctly shows how much enchancers used for hunt/shots.

For miners its only shows how much enchancers used, but do not shows how much finding attempts was made.

Can you create stand-alone tool?
Examples are posted in my link above
Just need a tool for all enhancers used (for finder and excavator during one session), nothing more.

Your enhancer Mining Finder Depth Enhancer II on your TerraMaster 8 Gold Rush broke. You have 67 enhancers remaining on the item.

Your enhancer Mining Excavator Speed Enhancer I on your Adjusted Genesis Star Excavator broke. You have 30 enhancers remaining on the item.

Can you create stand-alone tool?
Examples are posted in my link above
Just need a tool for all enhancers used (for finder and excavator during one session), nothing more.

Like this:
ItemEnchancer TypeUsedRemaining
TerraMaster 8 Gold RushMining Finder Depth Enhancer II167
Adjusted Genesis Star ExcavatorMining Excavator Speed Enhancer I130

Like this:
ItemEnchancer TypeUsedRemaining
TerraMaster 8 Gold RushMining Finder Depth Enhancer II167
Adjusted Genesis Star ExcavatorMining Excavator Speed Enhancer I130

Like this:

miningtool-1.jpg

send me log file for one of your runs, i will see what info i can get from it
(i am not a miner and dont have any mine-logs)

send me log file for one of your runs, i will see what info i can get from it
(i am not a miner and dont have any mine-logs)

I can send you log, but there are too many channels logged. If you really need it, I can send a part of chat.log to your email (send me it in PM)

All what you need from chat.log is below:

2015-12-27 15:55:59 [System] [] You found something out of the ordinary...
2015-12-27 15:56:08 [System] [] You have claimed a resource!
2015-12-27 15:56:27 [System] [] This resource is depleted.
2015-12-28 13:10:46 [System] [] Your enhancer Mining Finder Depth Enhancer I on your TerraMaster 8 Gold Rush broke. You have 69 enhancers remaining on the item.
2015-12-27 16:20:31 [System] [] Your enhancer Mining Finder Depth Enhancer II on your TerraMaster 8 Gold Rush broke. You have 74 enhancers remaining on the item.
2015-12-04 16:25:01 [System] [] Your enhancer Mining Excavator Speed Enhancer I on your Adjusted Genesis Star Excavator broke. You have 7 enhancers remaining on the item.

Key sequences:

You found something out of the ordinary... = +1 SOOTO counter
You have claimed a resource! = +1 claims counter
Your enhancer Mining Finder = +1 finder enh counter
Your enhancer Mining Excavator = +1 excavator enh counter

Key sequences:
You found something out of the ordinary... = +1 SOOTO counter
You have claimed a resource! = +1 claims counter
Your enhancer Mining Finder = +1 finder enh counter
Your enhancer Mining Excavator = +1 excavator enh counter

Ok. Thats be enough, log is not needed.

Ok. Thats be enough, log is not needed.

ok, maybe would be good to insert a 'Reset' knob. But if the logger would read chat.log only after start, and would always count from zero, it is enough.

new version EuDmg was uploaded

- fixed screenshotname (format: 2016-07-13-203839_Longtooth Guardian (235 PED).jpg);
- was added ability to calculate summary value of your globals/mini-globals;
- was added info about ~ result of current run(on normal mobs if sum(globals+miniglobals) = 50% of run cost, your result will be 0 ped +-5%), on longtooth this koeficient is higher (~40% globals of run cost);

Will it take global/hof screenshots for windows 8+10 ?
Does it also take global/hof screenshots for a teamname?

If yes, then it's better for hof/global screenies than EL tracker.

Maybe a solution for WIN 10?

I use fraps to take screens but need to do it manual - works in full screen mode.
To take a screen shot i press "Print" but can change it to any other key.
Maybe its possible to "hit a key through the program" to take fraps screens?

cheers

Joe

anyone else having issue getting it to display damage correctly, everything else is working fine except no damage info.

1 other issue is a floating value error, im putting that down to the decimal on weapon decay, i dont know how to over comethis on an english keyboard.

App looks great though, i hope i can get it working.

if you give me screens with errors i can fix it

new version 1.91

- when typing eco you can use "," or '.'
- run result is showen with "+" before if run is good;

link to google drive

thanks, was just taking screenshots for this error. I will try the new version, any idea why dmg is being displayed as 0 for me? crits and evades are being recorded.

new version 1.93

- fixed translation for confirmation windows;
- added to settings % of mini/globals from run cost that be calculated as 100% return;

link to google drive

Awesome little tool; big thanks for this!

Can you please use zip archives instead of rar ones though please (since windows is not automatically open rar archives and many of us don't have an extra program for this).

Few things you could add:
realtime eco:
Since you're already reading total dmg you could just have the user input their amp and weapons decay.
eco = (totalDmg / (weapCost + ampCost))/100;
That would give you realtime eco(you could also add miss% since you'll see eco varying depending on misses which is interesting to know).
I made my own console program tracking eco and all kinds of things this way, works great!
Another thing I added to my own was the abillity to save last setup used(this only really works since I'm using melee so the decay on weapon and amp is always the same since I only stop once the sword is dead)

Total Return:
And if the user already has to input their weapons and amp decay for eco to work they might as well input their total decay(fap,armor etc) and loot return ;D then you could print the return in % of the round.
You could also have it create a new dat/txt file in the entropia folder and save the result: acctualReturn = (totalReturn/totalCost)*100; and have the program tell you your total returns over time.

This does require more effort of the user though so just a thought

This is what prints to console and my own hunting log when used:
Code:
%Round: 2
================================================== ====
Mob hunted: Argonaut
Weapon used: Glacier Sword
Weapon cost: 58.57
Amp cost: 5.97
Heal cost: 0.35
Armor/Plate cost: 0.47
Loot return: 84.32
Eco: 2.92392DPP
Defence: 1.27053%
Missrate: 10.9924%
Hits taken: 81
Round cost: 65.36
Return: 129.009% / 18.96
TotalReturn: 
112.004 %

2016-06-16 17:42:39 [Globals] [] johan roadkill deadmeat killed a creature (Argonaut Scout) with a value of 35 PED!

Firstly nicely done little program, secondly if I try and put any number into the costs that isn't a whole number I am getting a error saying "2.871 is not a valid floating point value"

------------------------------------------------------

Hi I keep getting an error that states "2.871 is a non valid floating point value" any reason on how to get this corrected? even tried the previous version.

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks, was just taking screenshots for this error. I will try the new version, any idea why dmg is being displayed as 0 for me? crits and evades are being recorded.

Same for me: Dmg 0 all the time. BUT I love getting screenshots for my globals!!! :yay: I can look back and see what items I got.

Few things you could add:
realtime eco:
Since you're already reading total dmg you could just have the user input their amp and weapons decay.
eco = (totalDmg / (weapCost + ampCost))/100;
That would give you realtime eco(you could also add miss% since you'll see eco varying depending on misses which is interesting to know).[/CODE]

attachment.php

it was first that i did, choose this option and type Decay of 1 shot (Weapon + Amp)

Same for me: Dmg 0 all the time. BUT I love getting screenshots for my globals!!! :yay: I can look back and see what items I got.

i fix it after v1.91
What version do you use?

Back