Info: EUDmg, freeware, simple hunting tracker

after the update it doesn't seem to detect misses crits and evades...and shots are @100%

have made some adjustments to track dmg, evades, etc...

have made some adjustments to track dmg, evades, etc...

Will test this evening and report back... Thank you for quick fix

the soft loads but cant see any window from it. Something special to do on win 10 ?

So I figured out how to get the window at the bottom of screen.
But. It doesnt lay on top of screen. The window is not in front of entropia universe, so I can't se the window.

when I klick to "clear calculated info" I get error message "canot open file C:\Users\<my computername>\Entropia Universe\chat.log

I don't know how to select weapon I use when I hunt.
Do I have to manualy enter it into the config file?

the soft loads but cant see any window from it. Something special to do on win 10 ?

may be window positioned out of your screen
open options.ini using notepad application and change
MainTop=10
MainLeft=100

So I figured out how to get the window at the bottom of screen.
But. It doesnt lay on top of screen. The window is not in front of entropia universe, so I can't se the window.

when I klick to "clear calculated info" I get error message "canot open file C:\Users\<my computername>\Entropia Universe\chat.log

I don't know how to select weapon I use when I hunt.
Do I have to manualy enter it into the config file?
1. To lay my tool on top of screen Entropia game have to be launched in "Pseudo Fullscreen mode", like window that resized to size of your screen.
2. Check option in Entropia Game called "main chat logging".
3. Setting(key picture) -> Calculation -> Add your weapon and shotcost to table.

may be window positioned out of your screen
open options.ini using notepad application and change
MainTop=10
MainLeft=100

Will try and let you know. Thank you.

Works now, I can see the window !

I will try on hunt !

Last edited:
how do you run it? im running the executable but getting an error.. ive edited the ini file to the correct chat.log path still no dice. even tried running it from within same folder as chat log.

error is"

" is not a valid floating point value

Last edited by a moderator:
1. To lay my tool on top of screen Entropia game have to be launched in "Pseudo Fullscreen mode", like window that resized to size of your screen.
2. Check option in Entropia Game called "main chat logging".
3. Setting(key picture) -> Calculation -> Add your weapon and shotcost to table.

Thanks. Gona give it another try =)

Hi, and thank you for this nice little tool. I just started using it and am already addicted :)

I have three questions/requests:
1) I am running the latest version, but the damage is not recorded: is there anything which I need to edit in the .ini file?
2) The tool is already correctly autoscreening own globals, would it then be possible to recognise the value of the captured global from the chat log and to add it automatically to the list of globals/minis?
3) Would it be possible to have an option to capture and add loot value when hunting in teams?

Thank you again and take care,
BBB

I have three questions/requests:
1) I am running the latest version, but the damage is not recorded: is there anything which I need to edit in the .ini file?
2) The tool is already correctly autoscreening own globals, would it then be possible to recognise the value of the captured global from the chat log and to add it automatically to the list of globals/minis?
3) Would it be possible to have an option to capture and add loot value when hunting in teams?
Hi
1) you need to enable chat logging;
2) i can`t do it;
3) it would be difficult, team loot is distributed unfair and unpredictable, if you mean solo team hunt, then looted items dont have tt value it log-chat.

Hi
1) you need to enable chat logging;
2) i can`t do it;
3) it would be difficult, team loot is distributed unfair and unpredictable, if you mean solo team hunt, then looted items dont have tt value it log-chat.

Thanks for the quick reply. Regarding question 1, not sure I understand correctly: chat logging is enabled, I am correctly getting evades and misses recorded, it is just damage which remains stubbornly at 0.

Thanks for the quick reply. Regarding question 1, not sure I understand correctly: chat logging is enabled, I am correctly getting evades and misses recorded, it is just damage which remains stubbornly at 0.

thats for my pc, you can setup it from tool settings (Path to log-file)
[OPTIONS]
Path=C:\Users\Kromas\Documents\Entropia Universe\chat.log

That's strange. It correctly tracks Dmg and Evades for me, but Misses stays at 0
I would love to be able to se if I get better at evading over time.

thats your misses, when you using unmaxed weapon hit
thats not occuring when you using maxed weapon

Oh.. so. just so I get it right.
Hit = the % of attacks that hit a mob when I am attacking (pretty basic)
Evades = number of my attacks that the mob evade/dodge
Misses = number of my attacks that misses the mob because I am not 100% on the weapon I use?

I did not know you could only miss a mob when you are not maxed in a weapon :)

any chance of getting a read of % evades/dodges the user succesfully does in the tracker in the future?

published a new version 3.3
adapted to new loot ingame log
testing that version
Nice! PS: New download link requires to request access to download it.

some changes from google, in setting its allowed to everyone who has link

Ty for updating the tool...will try it also soon

After testing it some. The "show globals panel" icon that leads to detailed information. Once you click on it the stats doesn't update as you continue to shoot/loot mobs. But if you close it then open it will update it.
Would be epic if there was a way to copy this data into a csv file after every run. It would be neat if it showed in that detailed information Total run cost, result +-, return and rest of the info there.
Just my two pecs. :cool:

Thanks for updating the tool btw.

i saw a few errors when used it yesterday, would fix it when have a free time

links in first post been updated

Copy/paste from @Sub-Zero in a different thread, this would be a nice feature :)
For melee users we often use taggers so if the program could have a hotkey place where you can input each of your weapons and set the hotkey you use for it. Then the program would be able to detect when you press that hotkey and change the cost per shot/slash in real time so you have accurate tracking. Not sure how it can track heal over time or damage over time stuff though.

that wouldn`t work fine, when you pressing hot key, avatar ingame might not change his tool/weapon if any other already used, but program would recognize it as item already changed

New Version 3.4: some visual fixes applyed

Back