Has anyone upgraded Vigi yet?

Rumsponge

Elite
Ben Rumsponge Rumson
I haven't seen any threads about it. What does it take to upgrade and what are the stats?

Thanks, Fred. I've been rewiring some stuff, so haven't played since the patch. Guess I'll have to login and blast some bots.

When i was online this evening someone already is adverticing sale of a full set of adjusted vigilante. so i can safely answer you yes to this question :cool:

Thanks, Nobion. Was hoping someone would post the mission details here. I'll do some more investigating.

First you need to kill 500 warriors, then you need 10 generic nano adjusters (not sure that I got the name right) to upgrade each part. Last time I checked the cost to upgrade each part is ish 200 ped.

Ouch. Kind of a lot to spend to upgrade Vigilante. Guess I'll just work on the trooper part of it in conjunction with the other trooper missions and see how many nano adjusters I end up with.

Thanks for the info.

Seems to me that is same as the nemesis armor , the stats on it are pretty good too

Ouch. Kind of a lot to spend to upgrade Vigilante. Guess I'll just work on the trooper part of it in conjunction with the other trooper missions and see how many nano adjusters I end up with.

Thanks for the info.

not one looted in 600, i think they dont drop it

I think I've only ever looted two and I have no idea what they were from.

nanos are off all robots ive loots 20-30 for my nem took very long time though got 2 yesterday took 15 hours gl

Ok, so I finished the 500 troopers. I managed to loot 2 nano adjusters and a few Bio IDs in the process, so troopers definitely loot them. Also, there is a good place for low-level troopers directly east of the Hades crater. There's even a revive right in the middle of the spawn area. Of course, there are vanguards there, too. But they are pretty easy to see and not too ambitious about attacking you if you keep your distance.

If you looted 2 nano adjusters after only 500 Troopers, you did well...VERY well. I got one after shooting about 298, then not a single other cube after about a thousand more. I then gave it up as it was a godawful-boring exercise in dreary, grinding repetitive monotony.

Sorry for being a bit late. Could you explain a bit more how this works?

Hunting mobs that drop an rare item that is used to upgrade the armor?

I'm a bit confused...

Thx
Mike

Its like this afaik:

First up: Kill 500 warriors/troopers which enables you to upgrade parts at all.

Secondly/last step: Upgrade each part of the armor with 10 generic nano adjusters.

These generic nano adjusters are looted from bots but at a pretty low rate, you might have to kill loads just to complete the armor. At the current price of them its better to just buy em imho

I am very surprised to see that the cost and the effort to upgrade Vigilante is exactly the same as Nemesis, but ending up with an inferior upgrade.. Makes no sense to upgrade a Vigilante set.

I am very surprised to see that the cost and the effort to upgrade Vigilante is exactly the same as Nemesis, but ending up with an inferior upgrade.. Makes no sense to upgrade a Vigilante set.

Even more fun would be if the armor suited for melee mobs had "evade" as a buff and the robot style armor had Dodge, now both has same buff wich to me is strange :)

Though I must add I use my adjusted nemesis every day and love it :love:

Reactions: Mac

im gonna upgrade vigi, different armors and uses, vigi to me is a better bot armor as the penetration on nemesis is pretty poor, burn is better however... plus i have stolen armor for imp/stab/cut.

and i agree with linzey, Nemesis should have Evade buff, not dodge. but maybe that'll be on the Adj. Ghost armor

I guess that depends on whether or not people own a full set of either or both. If you have both sets, upgrade the Nemesis, by all means...but I imagine relatively few people own both sets to have that choice. :)

Yeah. I am fairly sure that there are a lot more sets of Vigi than Nemesis out there. The upgrade cost is definitely up there, but not too bad when you look at the costs of upgrading amps and faps or buying resto chips. I'll probably upgrade my set one of these days. But I'm still grinding on Atrox, Feffox, and spiders, so not really in a hurry.

only 100 out of 500 trooper for me, long way to go, lol

Yeah, I've completed the 500 mission. I probably looted a few Adjusted Nano's while doing it. Was a cool set to have. Good luck on your Adj Vigi adventure! :yay:

Back