Space Mining ;)

Fifth

Elite
The "Fifth" Entity
spacemining1.jpg
spacemining2.jpg

Nice screenies and yeah, space mining would be neat and fun without all the bugz and glitches, lol :)

Do we have space mining now?
frome where are the pics?

probably from the roof of crystal palace, which has been (not) fixed some VU ago, even tho they wrote it in the VU notes :scratch2:

Yeah it's a bug. Sometimes after relog u appear on the roof of the dome, not inside where u logged off.
Sooner or later the engine realizes u not where u should be and kills you off.

Wouldn't it be cool if we could freely run around on the asteroid surface, look at the stars and drop some probes...? ;)

Yeah it's a bug. Sometimes after relog u appear on the roof of the dome, not inside where u logged off.
Sooner or later the engine realizes u not where u should be and kills you off.

Wouldn't it be cool if we could freely run around on the asteroid surface, look at the stars and drop some probes...? ;)

Yea, and MA could sell space cloths, so we can enter the asteroid outdoor. :)

if I want to mine in space, I could stay to the other game which is designed for this activity (you know which one:)) instead to risk real money in EU.
No thanks

Yea, and MA could sell space cloths, so we can enter the asteroid outdoor. :)

...and maybe an attachment slot for your backside so you can add a space thruster? :lolup:

well, please just fix that shit and i'm fine. no need for new bugs, as we got a few of them already for a day or two :mad:

It seems you can also go outside of the domes on Monria.. and not get killed.. (and mine)

Back