Question: Error code 36

Dawid1979

Guardian
Society
Outsiders PL
Dawid Burks Bujak
Hi

Four days ago I got strange error. When I killed Yulebot at Solo 3 I looted radiant star. I should get 1k points and 500 ped ammo (change from ~4,5k to ~5,5k points), but system displayed error and don't give me points and ammo. I have this star in my inventory, but I don't have points.

Anyone have similar problem? I tried to contact with support but they didn't answer to me.

Error description:

An unexpected error have occured in the processing of the following mission:
Marry Mayhem Solo
Code 36

You may try to repeat the action leading to this error at a later time or contact support for assistance. If contacting support, make sure to supply the information above.

I had the same issue with a Glorious. I have already opened a Support ticket (a week ago) and I'm still waiting for my 1750 Ped Universal Ammo...

Yes, I had it 3 times, including on looting a Radiant star, losing over 1.3k points total. Seems it happens when the looted star gives more points than is needed for the next bonus. Also, no stars are counted after the error until a relog.

I sent a support case (on Radiant, didn't even bother with smaller ones) but don't expect them to do anything. Anyway, by the time they reply (let along act) it's most likely either the event will be over or I reach 10k with more stars.

Yes, I had it 3 times, including on looting a Radiant star, losing over 1.3k points total. Seems it happens when the looted star gives more points than is needed for the next bonus. Also, no stars are counted after the error until a relog.

I sent a support case (on Radiant, didn't even bother with smaller ones) but don't expect them to do anything. Anyway, by the time they reply (let along act) it's most likely either the event will be over or I reach 10k with more stars.

I can understand that no one want to waste their time for small amount but rardiant and glorious have significant influence to overall score. I think MA should repair it quickly.

So im not allone ?

I got a 5k Star on my second hour in mayhem, also cat 3 and also from the bot. I got error 34 or 36, can't recall anymore for sure but my scores also didn't update and no universal ammo. This bummer discouraged me from more rounds in the mayhem event, especially since the support isn't responding to my ticket. Yes i know its holidays but it make no sense to run all 40 hours in a bugged event where my best finds maybe never count in.

Glad to know that we are not alone. Problem is bigger and MA must do something with it. Probably more players have this problem.

I got the same problem on 7,500 points reward mark after looting Radiant.

Same error message....Solo Cat 3 Glorious Star....jumped past 7500 and 10k....sent support case...not sure I want to continue til fixed.

I got 2 error 33's myself

ended up doing 40 hours anyhow and at 10k without a big star triggering it, rewarded the 1k ammo fine.

The mission points so far, are off for sure though, and by more than just the difference of the 2 big stars I got errors on.

support case was sent a week ago ,and re-updated since but may want to double check your star count vs your mission count if you are going for the end.

I got the same thing after passing the 10k points.
I didnt receive any amo and the points went down to 9933!
Also sent support but didnt get reply

Having been in this game long enough, I KNEW that MA would screw this "star" thing up one way or another, or the low life cheaters in game would louse it up for the rest of us. I go into the instants solely to hunt - I could care less about the stars (I give them away to my friend).

As of now, my returns are 114%.

I got the same thing after passing the 10k points.
I didnt receive any amo and the points went down to 9933!
Also sent support but didnt get reply

Maybe you exceed 40 hours time limit?

Same situation here solo cat 3 ,code: 36 with Glorious star. Opened support case yesterday , still waiting answer:(

Maybe you exceed 40 hours time limit?

The 40 hours in not limit, it's requirement for prizes, i.e. it's not the max, it's the min. And if you don't care for prizes and only for bonuses, the 40h are irrelevant.

And I personally did well over 60 hours, and at ~9300 looted another Radiant yesterday that did count this time, and got the final bonus. So frankly I don't care for my lost points anymore, but wish everyone else to get their issues resolved.

I was at 9986 Points in Solo 3, I looted a mob, got some congratulations... message across the screen and this error 36 dialog box. I looked down at the box, but by the time I looked up the congratulations went away before I could read what it was for.

I wasn't keeping track of my runs, so I was curious if it was for completing 40 hours, but couldn't be sure. Now seeing your post, I am curious if it was regarding looting some big star. Anyway, I kept grinding and shortly thereafter crossed the 10k mark and immediately got the congratulations for completing the fifth tier notification, that 10k mission, and got the loot window with the 1k ammo.

no answer, no reward, no points credited. Nice, how they handle such issues from PAYING customers.

mindark is indeed very creative in developing new errorfeatures and -messages, so its at least always some new shit that hits you in the face! :dunce:

:lolup:

Happened to me as well with Yulebot in Solo 3, the stars were worth around 300 points (not significant). I submitted a support case, so I guess we will see what happens.

It happened at 9300 points on my 39th hour.

Got error 36 on yulebot in cat 4 solo when passing the 2k bonus. Should I bother to continue doing solo MM and risk getting no ammo bonusses when MA doesnt find a solution for these errors?

I had this error too. But in the description of the glorious is something like this written (not home atm, so i cant look):

You have already 5k points, so you dont get the 5k from this glorious...you can tt it.

I had this error too. But in the description of the glorious is something like this written (not home atm, so i cant look):

You have already 5k points, so you dont get the 5k from this glorious...you can tt it.

The description (which says the same on stars of all value) means that you don't need to turn in the stars to npcs (like in FFA) and the points are added to your score automatically. But when you get the error, they aren't.

My support case is over a week now.
No support on this issue so far (or any other issue in the last week)

The description (which says the same on stars of all value) means that you don't need to turn in the stars to npcs (like in FFA) and the points are added to your score automatically. But when you get the error, they aren't.

Ok, thx, the I will wait for the answer of my ticket too.

Three weeks without any answer...

Great, I just did my support case yesterday, and I was already looking for a reply, lol...

Anyways, I got the 36 error on solo 3 bot also, radiant. would have put me over 10k.

Got this error last night on the Radiant that should have pushed me over 10k points. I could try a support case but I don't suppose it'll get resolved by Monday so I'm effectively forced to keep hunting to make sure I don't miss out on the 1k ammo that I should by rights already have.

Very annoying, to say the least.

Back