If MM15 alleged cheaters did something wrong, why do CLD holders suffer?

tt1499

Old
I'm trying to understand the answer to this question. Does anybody know anything as hard fact or is it all speculation at this stage?

As it has been said, we have no idea if people actually exploited. I happen to think they used that term to insinuate that people took advantage of the design that allowed everyone and their mother to redeem stars for universal ammo but not actually grind for them. It was simply bad design.

CLD holders "suffer" because calypso revenue was soaked up by these bonuses and there was nothing to distribute.

Lets face it the rewards were sweet. 750 ped ammo at 7500 points, and another 1000 ped ammo for 10K points...in "BOTH" solo and FAA.

I did well to get 40 hours in solo and get the 'free' 750 ammo, after the update announcement I'm finding it almost impossible to get enough stars for 10K no matter how many runs I do now. In fact I think I got the message to 'drop it' in solo.

FFA seems to still be dropping stars still though. I've had a long hard think about it. I actually think MA don't mind people buying stars, its peds spent for uni zero ped rated ammo. But I'm sure they measured likely TOTAL cost of giving out rewards, if multiple alt accounts have claimed it, or if the terminating mission to reclaim more rewards works for some people....then Ma have burst their budget.

So that means, people that took the piss, f**ked it up for someone like me (and others) that gave ten years of paying into the game.

I wont moan though I've had some sweet runs in MM this year, really enjoyed it. In fact MA trying to give something back to the players at Christmas has really lifted my respect for MA....I hope such incentive bonuses continue.

I guess if the loot is singing it don't really matter if you qualify for all the bonuses.

There will always be those that want to !!!! the game. I hate them I truly do..... GIVE something back. If you love the game, then open your wallet and depo some peds.

Happy New Year to all the depositors.

Rick

ps: the New Year party beers and multiple G&T's arekicking in, if Rick's getting all EU emotional I apologise..lol

Last edited:
Back