Killing Noobs at Sweating Circle

Chiee

Stalker
Society
Drop Zone
Toni Chiee Lahderinne
Just wanted to tell community about this society and their childish behaviour.

Newbie players has started keep their sweating circles at ~royal club teleporter. Circles are growing all the time and active sweating has been happening like 20 hours in day. Circles has had +50 people when traffic has been biggest. Also Calypso Advisers has opened worm holes from icarus here for newbies. Area is non lootable PvP so its possible kill afkers if they are on way if mob will be turreted and thats one reason why people like sweat here. Circles stay pretty active.

Now last few days these idiots has came and start killing sweaters all the time. it seems that they dont have better things to do than kill newbies.

Just wanted let everyone know what kind of idiots these two people are.

<removed>

-Chiee

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone in a PVP area is fair game.
If your sweating circle is on the PVP area between LA's then it's going to be targeted by someone.

I suggest you move your sweating circle onto an LA that's set to non-PVP.

If that means tagging the mobs onto the Royal Club LA, which iirc doesnt have PVP enabled, then so be it.
(Note that the hunting tax is based on where the mob spawns, not where it's killed)

idiots has came and start killing sweaters all the time. it seems that they dont have better things to do than kill newbies.

suprisecat.gif

Last edited:
It is sad, these losers are not game to take on the real pvp players so come & disrupt people who want to sweat - maybe because they like the social aspect, maybe because they need the peds.
But here come the clowns - look I have an expensive gun & armour, let me get my kicks by taking on players without those advantages & peds.

And not only them, the sad pathetic wannabes who suck up to them

Anyone in a PVP area is fair game.
If your sweating circle is on the PVP area between LA's then it's going to be targeted by someone.

I suggest you move your sweating circle onto an LA that's set to non-PVP.

If that means tagging the mobs onto the Royal Club LA, which iirc doesnt have PVP enabled, then so be it.
(Note that the hunting tax is based on where the mob spawns, not where it's killed)

Its not my sweat circle. I dont decide where people sweat. IF you think its fair that these players kill players who started 1-3 days ago its your opinion :)

Like I said just wanted community know about these players. anyway its edited off so

Last edited:

Last edited:
They're sweating the mobs off your LA24 though, aren't they?
And I've seen you promote it often enough in the #sweatinfo channel.

I presume they're sweating them in the PVP area off the LA because the revive on your LA is too far from the TP on the next-door LA (Royal Club) for them to return easily.
And you seem happy enough to take advantage of that being a PVP area yourself, so that you can "kill afkr's".

Now while I understand that some might find it annoying to be pk'd, they've lost nothing other than a little time:
. It's not lootable.
. They revive literally meters away on the adjoining Royal Club LA, where the revive is conveniently placed very close to the border.
. Hopefully they learn what the 'you're approaching a pvp area' lights mean on their dashboard :silly2:

Don't think this is the first time this sort of thing has happened either - some might recall the carnage on Nea's when the PvP setting kept being auto reset with each VU. There were earlier incidents too, not long after I started iirc, when some sweat circles at Nea's drifted over the LA boundary into PVP, and they soon learned that there were consequences to that.

While I don't see it as particularly 'honorable' PvP gameplay, it's certainly well within the game rules.
It's certainly no worse than players using creature control pills to kill sweaters at Icarus - or on Thule - for example.

Its pvp
If people arent willing to take the chance of getting killed, rather not step their feet there

Yeah, yeah, yeah, it's pvp and they should expect to be killed. And sure, it might be funny to, every once in a while, take a Big Pumpkin pill and chase some people around. But, seriously, how sad does a person's RL have to be that they need to continually harass unarmed sweat gatherers.

Yeah, yeah, yeah, it's pvp and they should expect to be killed. And sure, it might be funny to, every once in a while, take a Big Pumpkin pill and chase some people around. But, seriously, how sad does a person's RL have to be that they need to continually harass unarmed sweat gatherers.

The orthos rig is worse
but then again, some noobs got huge mouth with who they shouldnt

But at orthos you witness noobs waiting for hours and at times getting killed just because fuck you
Not fair at all sure, but again its pvp, and if cant take it, leave it (MA's words)

Yes while I admit to being one of "them" I can still understand the "O Dear, Tough Luck, Neva Mind" attitudes displayed here.

And yes all I have lost is a little time & may even have learnt some valuable skills by getting killed & running back to be killed all over again (to comments like har har noob I have a big gun or suchlike).
Or, alternatively sitting waiting in the non PvP area till the losers ADHD kicks in & they scamper off to do whatever they like doing somewhere else.

And yes even noobs like us quickly understand that Orange = Safe Red = Danger, so your hope in us is well founded Serica.

What is irritating is seeing a couple of players going out of their way to cause grief to as many others as possible, for no real benefit to themselves and at the cost of a lot of peds they must be able to easily afford.

PvP should have no rules & it even works well at Royal Club, as individuals causing problems by being afk, doing stupid stuff etc can be removed by others. Neas is a perfect example of what happens when players like that have free reign. I would not object to being removed if I carried on in such a fashion.
And I would put up with clowns slash losers , they just should be aware they are not Omnipotent, they are fighting? a battle with players who while are more adult, are sadly not as strong or well armed or rich.

A low act - so I feel I should be able to vent a little.

With the 'right' attitude, it can be seen as a win-win-win situation:

1. The PKrs are spending ped, for no $ return (MA wins :yay: Someone has to pay for the servers, and these guys are volunteering!)
2. The sweaters are getting skills . . . for free! (Sweaters win :yay: The proper response is 'Thanks for the free skills, kill me again!!')
3. The PKrs are (presumably) having fun and maybe getting a PK hof (PKrs win too! :yay:)

Note that this attitude usually has to be taught by more experienced players, and learned by the new ones.

Like it or not, PvP is part of the game.
The areas are well designated.
imho, players have to adjust their own gameplay to take it into account.

There is a Roman saying which translates as "an older man but not a wiser one" I don't need/want to be taught by such a person regarding behaviour that I should have received as an infant being nursed by my mother.
Being non subtle; age does not equate to experience.

Some people get fun I am sure by pulling the wings off little birds - not a good thing :(

I have no problems with PvP - But I hope always to act towards other players with decency, justice & respect - does not stop me killing people in PvP, just there are mature & immature ways to go about things.

Reactions: Mac
Some people are arseholes, a polite thread telling everyone who the arseholes are isn't going to change that.

I'm lvl100, I don't like pvp, I stay out of pvp areas. It's as simple as that.

Well, if it's all "legitimate gameplay", then the names don't need to be removed, do they?

Please pm me them, anyway. :)

I'm lvl100, I don't like pvp, I stay out of pvp areas. It's as simple as that.

musspreadaround.

<Soc Name Removed>

Just wanted to tell community about this society and their childish behaviour.

The leader of this Soc is well know at Orthos Rig for the brave way he Snipes Noobs in the line from 130m away then runs off.

:popcorn:

The majority of the time these sweat circles also kill the animals in which they sweat dry. So this is hunting.

How many here would not be outraged over another player constantly disrupting their hunt?

The way I read the post from the OP is he was bringing attention to this activity to his community and also fellow land area owners. And yes it is pvp which makes this a unique area for sweaters as it gives them a way to keep the sweat circle from being overrun by people using bots , which is another area of concern for the community.

Why cant his thread be treated with respect to its intent , instead of being mocked as if the OP is crying about pvp.
He is making an attempt to show his customers on his land area , in a light some might have missed. The sweat circles help many new players assimilate into the game. Many are given their first chance at team hunting here and are given advice on which weapons to use and why. Many of these sweaters are also your own disciples , which might not be able to meet up to your busy schedule , but have found help among an accepting group.

Nobody in this sweating circle are looking to deny anyone of the pvp experience as it is designed. What is being asked by the OP is the community as a whole not to forget these are people all working together , which I find is valuable in any community.

The same can apply to retards killing newbies at camp icarus with transform pills, just to get a hof or maybe just to troll them.

I reported this because some areas should be no killing zones, just like we have no vehicle zones.

Well, if it's all "legitimate gameplay", then the names don't need to be removed, do they?

If rules go like this? i will pm them

musspreadaround.

It is legit gameplay, but its about the PCF rules, you cant name even scammers for as much proof you got otherwise it gets into personal dispute.

If rules go like this? i will pm them

No offense, you'd prolly be more aware of rules if you'd be less time spaming your sales purchase, you get to know more of the game by plaing it and experience it.
It is a dick move as I got a feeling who it is, but its not against the gameplay

No offense, you'd prolly be more aware of rules if you'd be less time spaming your sales purchase, you get to know more of the game by plaing it and experience it.
It is a dick move as I got a feeling who it is, but its not against the gameplay

Im not sure what you mean. but thanks for advice.

Last edited:
Killing newbies is probably the cheapest way to get a global or a hof. :wise:

Whether or not we think the killers are assholes, there will always be someone who will do it.
So enjoy your free dodge skill gains, or find a non-pvp to sweat.

Contrary to popular belief, EU is full of assholes.

But unfortunately

And not only them, the sad pathetic wannabes who suck up to them

it's full of these too.

:bowdown:

While this behaviour is nothing to admire, EU is also full of crybabies that goes to PVP zones and expect to have a tea party in there :)

I have seen so many complaints from people being killed at RIG, and if this is a PVP enabled zone, it's no different.

You don't want to get killed, don't go in there. It's simple :)

It's a PVP zone, it gives you certain benefits (like killing botters, afkers) but also certain risk (being killed by assholes).

You just have to live with that.

Pecka

Back