Help: I cant see my character nor anyone elses! please help!

Wasabii

I just downloaded and booted up Entropia Universe Planet Calypso but i ran into a huge issue. I could not see my character when creating him. It was only like a black outline. I then just hit continue and i could yet again not see anyone or myself. I tried changing the settings from low to high but nothing helped. The only time i ever saw anyone was when I changed the games windowed dimensions/quality, like 1380x720 or something like that. and everytime i switched, for a second, i could see characters. please help. this game looks so fun and i want to play it so badly. anything will help. thank you so much.

Here are my graphics which to me seem like the only issue: CPU Type
AMD A10-7800 Radeon R7, 12 Compute Cores 4C+8G

Try this:

1. Open the control panel for your graphics card (whatever is the AMD version of NVIDIA Control Panel . . AMD Catalyst Control?).

2. Check that all the 3D settings are set to 'Application Controlled', 'Use the 3D application setting' or equivalent, rather than any 'Enhance .. ' or 'Override .. ' type of setting.

Are you using a graphichs card from AMD? Thats probably your problem.

One possible reason for this is auto-chosen graphic settings are too high.

On the client launcher, click 'Tools' and check 'Safe mode'; then once you're in, press O, 'Graphic', change 'Overall graphics quality' to 'Low', then to 'Medium'... and see how it works.

(in safe mode, avatars are white - that's supposed to be so)

Last edited:
it wont work

Try this:

1. Open the control panel for your graphics card (whatever is the AMD version of NVIDIA Control Panel . . AMD Catalyst Control?).

2. Check that all the 3D settings are set to 'Application Controlled', 'Use the 3D application setting' or equivalent, rather than any 'Enhance .. ' or 'Override .. ' type of setting.

this wont work because they have a new settings system. And for some reason there is no 3d settings so i cannot change it. this is bothering me so much. I want to play so badly. but idk how to now,

One possible reason for this is auto-chosen graphic settings are too high.

On the client launcher, click 'Tools' and check 'Safe mode'; then once you're in, press O, 'Graphic', change 'Overall graphics quality' to 'Low', then to 'Medium'... and see how it works.

(in safe mode, avatars are white - that's supposed to be so)

nothing was fixed and nothing changed. thanks though!

this wont work because they have a new settings system. And for some reason there is no 3d settings so i cannot change it. this is bothering me so much. I want to play so badly. but idk how to now,

Post a screenshot of your AMD control panel - they must have somewhere that you can adjust 3d settings :)
It should look something like this: https://forums.daybreakgames.com/dc...card-with-the-catalyst-control-center.239968/ although may differ depending on the specific version you're using.

Back