Is PvP good for you?

As you can see from this thread, PvP in EU mostly takes place on the forum.

So true :laugh:!

No macros here, its all up to skill as it should be!

But PVP used to be great, ive got the 5000 kills unlock basically all the Caly based accomplishment in PVP :handgun:

But since its broke we've moved to the forums :deal:

As you can see from this thread, PvP in EU mostly takes place on the forum.

More shots fired here without macro's or exploits for sure :laugh:
+rep

Back in the days of the Rockstars PVP based action in game dominated these forums and pk globals sections like nothing else....We were bringing PK back and made it sexy for a while ;) Not sure who came before us but im sure there was a soc or two......

I only pvped in here because it is the only RCE pvp platform i know off (Pm me if there are others that are real RCE pvp pls). Im not a big time gamer so dont really like pvp for "fun" (feels like a waste of time without the RCE element) If you can handle the mud slinging then yea, pvp in a RCE rocks.

Last edited:
Back in the days of the Rockstars PVP based action in game dominated these forums and pk globals sections like nothing else....We were bringing PK back and made it sexy for a while ;) Not sure who came before us but im sure there was a soc or two......

Corny guy but the track is good....

AI cant beat a real life opponent who can improvise on a level far beyond AI or silly MA mob. If you can handle the mud slinging then yea, pvp in a RCE rocks.

I only pvped in here because it is the only RCE pvp platform i know off (Pm me if there are others that are real RCE pvp pls). Im not a big time gamer so dont really like pvp for "fun" (feels like a waste of time without the RCE element)

I kinda miss the pk forum drama, naming and shaming, gnashing of teeth, and all of that, back before the "exploits" were widely exploited, used to be the best exploit was shadow and a mod fap and a big weapon :laugh:

I have to thank kestukas that made my eyes open to this select target thingi. Before that, I was going to landgrabs and before i could even move, i was dead and i didn't understand whats going on.

After a long while when he posted here in forum some months ago how to do it, I used it and there u go... You can at least challenge them now. But since then, they started to give up (note, they kept doing this for 2 years and once someone else winning doing the same, they start to cry). Thats the short and summery of all this select target thingi. Funny isn't it?

There are multiple exploits, and if you can work a mouse then yes you are a PK god and it makes a huge difference.

If you were a PK'er before and after you would know whats going on with the Aim Bot.

Aim Bot is very serious, if you really knew how to use it you would know it makes any player OP with 100% hit rate. It only takes the time to drag a mouse pointer an over avatar and then you gun auto fires hitting 100% of the time. Like I said I care for EU PK, I understand you like FPS games but for those of us that love PVP in EU please dont troll us and attack us.

Alot of us have or had 1000's of ped in PK gear, please forgive us for being upset about Aim Botting.

As far as multipule exploits like Henxy said,
  • Never fire a shot and fly back over and over

And others to note,
  • Mob Trainning
  • TP'ing into Safe Zone's by the Marker
  • Wearing a Helmet to keep your HP below half making you non lootable
  • Speed Hack's with Quads
  • Using Skildek or Flame tools with no intention of PK
  • Etc, Etc...

And you can say some of those are just game features but if you knew anything about PK you would know those are exploits.

I would consider only the speed hack with quads and helmet to be an exploit. The rest are just part of the game. Adding the "auto aim" you barely make it into multiple. I would love to know what the etc,etc are.

I would consider only the speed hack with quads and helmet to be an exploit. The rest are just part of the game. Adding the "auto aim" you barely make it into multiple. I would love to know what the etc,etc are.

I once spawned a pumpkin just outside Akmuul (cause you cant do it once inside lootable ) and ran into lootable, found a guy dropping probes. Think he got a bit of a shock cause he ran like hell, i chased him for a little (*playing with my food) > i got stuck and watched my time run out as he ran away before i could find out if i could loot him this way :tongue2:

Exploit ?

Last edited:
Reactions: Mac
Back