Taco's Epic Hate Thread

Society
Entropy
Sunsout Tacotuesday Gunsout
People forget one thing in this game and in the forum: We are not all similar. We have different opinions.

When people have different opinions, or ways of expressing themselves, they start to hate each other.

People want others in the forum to agree with them in order to soothe some deeply instinctive need for adulation or acceptance. That shit pisses me off. We need all types of people in order to have true discourse.

Half the game hates me because they don't agree with me. I never cheated or scammed anyone but plenty of people got all butthurt over my opinions, (and I am TOTALLY fine with that and do not want them to like me...I am what I am) I say stuff like an asshole sometimes, I don't tone it down, and never will...for that I deserve hate from many of you, and I can live with it.

There are plenty of love threads. We need a hate thread.

So I know why people hate me. What I want to know is what other stuff you all hate. There is no better way to judge a person than seeing what they hate and why.

So if you hate me, tell me here! :yay:

If you hate others here or in game, tell us. :wtg:

If you hate other stuff, start typing! :yup:

I want ALL the hate in game spelled out in one simple to read thread...so get your hate on, or get out!

P.S. Don't break forum rules though, we all know how easy that is, so be careful!

Last edited:
Reserved for stuff I hate

I hate censorship.
I hate people who ask me what I am crafting when I try to buy material.
I hate people that say "TY for contributing to my AUD's" anytime someone HOFs in the UG.
I hate people that talk about their CLD's non stop.
I hate people that think non-depositors are as important as depositors.
I hate when healers stand directly behind me.
I hate when my avatar has to freeze for a second when taking falling damage.
I hate pirates like smokeitup and micjack but I like Chances
I hate ALL political correctness.
I hate people telling me what to do.
I hate dumb people
I hate half of WSS
I hate half of the players in game too when they hof and I don't.
I hate Chase and Hammer (the RT one) when they poke me in TS
I hated most all of the posters in this forum at some point of another, but I get over it. Quickly.
I hate SidXXX because he hates me.
I hate Joda
I hate Serica when she mods me.
I hate that caly rockandroll guy in rookie chat.
I hate people who hate swearing.
I hate people who come to a planet just for the new pet, and whine in chat that no one helps them.
I hate when rainbows crawl up my leg and start biting the inside of my ass.
I hate when people PM me trying to sell me shit I didn't ask for.
I hate when people pull out pets at shared loot.
I hate that compets isn't ready yet.

That's all I can think of so far. Will add more later.

First edit:
I hate that avatar mumbling and sitting down was removed.
I hate that proximity chat was removed.
I hate how perfect everything on Ark is.
I hate Sirre Sirre Green
I hate not having uber bound gear for all avatars who reach certain total skill milestones.
I hate the plants on Cersumon LA that look like Cersumon.
I hate wimps.
I hate people who brag about picking oil.
I hate figuring out item splits after a hunt.
I hate when chantra theprofit gives me vague directions to a mob I want to shoot.

Second edit:

I hate when people pick up all the stacks of 1 bananas we leave on RT and SI so new players can go there and back.
I hate when you think you crossed a server boundary in space but you haven't yet.
I hate mob spawns on steep hills.
I hate nikki minaj
I hate all pop and country music unless it is old county like merle haggard or willie nelson or waylon jennings. The new country since about 1990 is so fake and shitty I want to puke all over the place when I hop in someones car and she has it playing.
I hate when I hof with EPIII because I need explosives and someone says "gambling on the EPIV, eh?"
I hate the 500 storage and 200 carried limits. OMG I fn hate this.
I hate that I never get anything good in 5k boxes.
I hate that you cant bind 7 plates and right click "attach to equipped armor" or remove all plates at once from equipped armor.
I hate when healers don't have a sleip, or don't team target the mob when I am killed.
I hate when I CTD as soon as loot starts turning good after days of bad loot, relog and loot sucks again.
I hate when I CTD and the big shared mob finally hit while I am trying to get back in.
I hate tantillions
I hate when people think that I am an angry person in RL just from my posts.
I hate when people say "OMG, Taco, you missed...(insert huge shared hof here)" I was working! I didn't miss shit! What happens in game when I am logged out for RL is not something I missed! I wasn't there, it NEVER could have been mine! If I don't shoot a mob that I am next to because I am on the phone or CTD or playing with something else, and it hof's yeah I prob did miss that one. But when I chose to log out, anything that happened in game isnt my right to "miss" and I didn't "miss" shit! Passive aggressive jerks! Grrrrrrr!
I hate how pvp people make their avatars look like malnourished children...they obviously must love seeing little kids starve...sickos.
I hate when you ask some dude, they say "oh I made F ava because armor is cheaper and easier to get." Not really! Nice try.. just admit it, F avatars are more fun to look at
I hate when someone says general shit like "Last month you all were bitching about loot swings, and now that they changed it to be less volatile, you all are bitching about the new loot" MY GOD I HATE THESE PEOPLE...NEVER has ALL of us agreed at once...how can you make such a dumb statement!!! Jesus.

Last edited:
:cussing: I hate...

• Everyone, especially Taco
  • That I lost my childlike joy, fascination, interest, appreciation, love of this virtual universe/game that I felt when my avatar first spawned 11 years ago. I feel much more like its a jaded/sarcastic/dirty/love/hate relationship now, kind of like how I felt before I divorced my ex but kept giving the bitch another chance. Probably like what Charlie Sheen must feel like when he wakes up after a night of hookers and blow and realizes he has aids but doesn't want to stop playing that game :laugh:
  • My Mod Resto chip's 5m range, that's just gimped
  • I can't r-click bio heal people at range from third person like I used to, now I have to be directly facing them, not sure when this was changed, but I wish they would change it back
  • 5 second cooldown on decoy tool, we used to be able to immediately switch back to weapon
  • Decoys that don't decoy
  • Gold coins missing from my loot
  • UL Items missing from my loot
  • My Dhampyre's stupid furry boots, that bitch needs a proper set of footwear
  • Mobs I can't outrun
  • Stupid sweat tool, wtf happened to the cool mindforce animation and bongo sound for doing mindforce stuff like... collecting sweat!
  • Avatar talk, what happened to "odobie dobie doh, oh no no no no, noshibley!"
  • Sit down emote w/enhanced butt sliding
  • Hadeshiem?
  • Hangers?
  • WTF can't wormhole to planets? Its a fucking wormhole!
  • Trapped mob errors, This mob can't be damaged or whatever the fuck it says. I'm a hunter, I use the terrain to my advantage to bag my foe, why the hell can't I trap a fucking mob.
  • Missing acid pools
  • CTD... relog > "Your avatar is already logged in, please try again in two minutes" or whatever the fuck it says.
  • "Failed"
  • Target evaded your shot, again, again ,again, again, again... WTF, I max this weapon, the mob is right there in front of me how is this possible!
  • I need to heal, I try to switch to fap, it says, this tool is busy or whatever the fuck is going on that prevents me from switching until I die because the god damned mob keeps hitting me even though I can't do a god damned thing.
  • Overzealous mods
  • No auction order filter
  • Items missing from auction orders
  • I hate avatar bound gear, this is a fucking RCE, everything should be tradable/auctionable.
  • I really hate that my Ranked Scorpion can't be put on auction, that just pisses me off, whoever had that stupid idea can go fuck themselves with Taco's rainbow.
  • Fucked up mob hitboxes
  • That I sold all my skills and LA's and Hangers and stuff
  • That David Manic Goliath didn't tell me to buy a mod fap, mod merc, imk2 back when I started and they were "cheap". In his defense, he said he thought I was just a noob, which is true, but still.
  • That I didn't use the money I had from selling a bunch of expensive stuff to buy CLDs. But to be fair to myself, they weren't out yet.
  • That I didn't have the balls to buy cnd or the cp or start a planet when I had a chance
  • 11 years, no significant discovery
  • 11 years, no uber ul item loot
  • 11 years, no ATH (I'm only putting these here because of the forum loot theory).
  • People whining about pvp

Last edited:
I hate all the mods for delete my last 10 posts ! :D:D:D
<removed>

Last edited by a moderator:
I got no time for hate when im making money....laters OIL :eyecrazy:

I hate beeing neg-repped on pcf with words that i am a criminal offender when thats simply not true and even impossible in my case :D !

Cheers Taco!

Also hate some mob hitboxes, everything and everyone else i love!

Soko

Posted it before some months ago, but it belongs in this thread, as the ultimate description of HATE
Its a Harlan Ellison short story, probably his most well known work, a PC game was made of it 20 ish years ago, and thats what you are seeing in the clip above.

The clip is not directed at you btw Sunsout, not in the slightest. :)

A vent thread is useful, but using my crystal ball, I think this one will be heavily edited or just locked very soon.

:locked:

I hate beeing neg-repped on pcf with words that i am a criminal offender when thats simply not true and even impossible in my case :D !

Cheers Taco!

Also hate some mob hitboxes, everything and everyone else i love!

Soko

This man just received plus rep from me for NOT being a criminal. See...everything works out :)

I hate all the mods for delete my last 10 posts ! :D:D:D
<removed>

I hate that you used the name of the worst person in history in this thread. And I hate that you directed it at someone here, someone who is a good human being, even if I disagree with her censorship, and I want it removed.

And if it is not I will hate you forever.

:cussing: I hate...

• Taco
  • My Mod Resto chip's 5m range, that's just gimped
  • I can't r-click bio heal people at range from third person like I used to, now I have to be directly facing them, not sure when this was changed, but I wish they would change it back
  • 5 second cooldown on decoy tool, we used to be able to immediately switch back to weapon
  • Decoys that don't decoy
  • Gold coins missing from my loot
  • UL Items missing from my loot
  • My Dhampyre's stupid furry boots
  • Mobs I can't outrun
  • Stupid sweat tool, wtf happened to the cool mindforce animation and bongo sound for doing mindforce stuff like... collecting sweat!
  • Hadeshiem?
  • Hangers?

OMG I forgot the avatar mumbling and sitting down...I HATE that that is gone too.

I had to add this song, i been following them for past 30 years and i get to see them every year.

Anyway I hate that RT is so far behind development
I hate the MU on mining loot has crashed
I hate it when when Joda and Taco bitch at one another on RT channel
I hate when people say that others inside info
I hate when people think they know everything about the game.
I hate it when people say i want to buy something so go to meet them and they want some shity amount.

I can subscribe to all of em.
The last one get's a special price thou for being 2 funny. Yea Ok, I know why but it's still freaking funny! :laugh:

Don't hate Taco. Doesn't make sense but I like him. For always being so uncompromisingly honest I guess...

I do hate cocky CLD owners. They have earned their privileges but this most definitely doesn't include the right to be excessively cocky and stupid.

There isn't destiny
The way that things go
I don't think so

The changes that alter us
Are a product of our own volition
And we become what we hate

It's not hard to figure out
That you're scared when
You act so much better

You're holding onto
Something we can't have

But hands still circle
You're still getting old
And we become what we hate

Do you believe in the lies
That shape your world
Do you believe in your own fictitious immortality

The world won't end
While you walk the earth
And when you realize that your life don't matter
You'll turn to something to help

You forget that
You're only young once
Old forever

Hehe taco's hate thread, you need pubicity like others the air to breathe, no offence meant. After all you admit you are not perfect and we all have the one or other screw loose, no exeptions :) Good or evil bad or saint, i admit pcf would be a little more boring without you around.

I hate crowds
I hate injustice
I hate a cold society
I hate people (until i get to know them better)

Without hate love had no value
Hate on

Goddammit...this isn't working... only people I like are replying...

My cleaning lady threw out my list of all the people that hate me, or that I hate...how am I supposed to recreate it?

I forgot half the people already...and now all I have read is nice stuff so far :(

I don't really hate anyone, nor have I 'ever' neg repped anyone.

I often feel a need and desire to seek fairness and justice, although that probably goes back to my childhood issues and dealing with abuse (even 30 years on).

However I love characters, they're the spice of life, especially in the forum. Although as they say in pulp fiction, "just because you are character, doesn't mean you have character"...lol.

I leave this thread with a smile.

Rick

I think I have a solution to all the hate, which is being spread around;

Has one of the best endings to any song ever (1:40 starts with the trumpet fart)...when they end their shows with it, I wish it would go on way longer...always feels too short...

And Smelly is best drummer ever!

Great topic, thanks for that! I hate most of the things he hates. Censorship pretty much tops the list. I just react differently to it, in FU mode after the latest disposals of my time and effort. And this will likely remain so until the weather changes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2L9tGd9Grpo

(The pun is not translated correctly: "Du hast" means "you have", "du hasst" is "you hate". So the sentence means "You have... you have... you have asked me", but through same pronunciation in German sounds like "you hate me".)

Reserved for stuff I hate

I hate people that say "TY for contributing to my AUD's" anytime someone HOFs in the UG.
I hate Chase and Hammer (the RT one) when they poke me in TS.

I hate that you mentioned Hammer twice without mentioning him by name. :p

That being said, I have no room for hate but sometimes i hate all your bitching in TS ;)

Actually...

Goddammit...this isn't working... only people I like are replying...

My cleaning lady threw out my list of all the people that hate me, or that I hate...how am I supposed to recreate it?

I forgot half the people already...and now all I have read is nice stuff so far :(

...very few people are actually replying...half the posts are yours Taco...

You probably forgot that you hate ... in posts or somebody does... AND

I hate people that ask mod to mod someone...

Aren't multiple bumps in a day moddable? Like back to back posts?

Cheers!

Brick

Great topic, thanks for that! I hate most of the things he hates. Censorship pretty much tops the list. I just react differently to it, in FU mode after the latest disposals of my time and effort. And this will likely remain so until the weather changes.

Yes that is tops on my list too. I spend time contributing, and yes even sometime if it is mean or just a joke, a lot of what I have said was purely meant to help people and help this game, and to see it constantly edittd or removed is disheartening.

Banning a message because you don't like how it was delivered really doesn't do anyone or this game any good. <removed>

All we want is fairness. And to let our thought and opinions remain long after we give up or die. Taking away half of what some of us said just doesn't make sense. We are all adults.

Over-modding stops so much great stuff from happening...out pouring of emotion, arguments that get solved, solutions, compromises, alliances, etc...all that never happens unless you let us fight it out.

Golden moments, like the 3 times I admitted I was wrong, or the the time someone said to me I was a pussy for making a thread about auction problems where she said "if people make a mistake on auction they deserve it", only to see them post 2 years later that they lost all their CLD's cuz they fucked up, or the numerous people that I fought at first, only to learn to respect them over time because of this forum.

Everything great that can happen because of free speech is WAY more important than the few bad things that can happen when people are allowed to speak freely.

Make some strict rules and make it clear what is and isn't allowed, but don't delete some public chats or screenies with names in auctions, just because someone think it is invasion of privacy...that info was public anyhow.

As far as allegations go, I try to answer everyone I can when I see them, and I tell them my side, and how they are wrong. We can defend ourselves...and we can police ourselves, and if a person doesn't read the forum, that is their fault....it's like not opening the mail when a cop send you a summons...you shouldn't be protected because you refused to engage.

So I say let all of us say and do what we feel. Let us fight it out. Let us work out solutions together. Let us Admit when we are wrong and scream at the top of our lungs when something ain't right, or when someone is being a douche. Let's shame the exploiters and judge the unethical. And in the end, the bastards won't be able to hide, and the rest of this small group of us that play this game will be brought closer together by the fact that we were able to work towards something better.

All it is now is people trying, and others trying to shut them up. And the forum allowing them to shut us up. And that just sucks.

...very few people are actually replying...half the posts are yours Taco...

You probably forgot that you hate ... in posts or somebody does... AND

I hate people that ask mod to mod someone...

Aren't multiple bumps in a day moddable? Like back to back posts?

Cheers!

Brick

Finally, someone I hate... people who write with shitty sentence structure.
People who don't realize the thread is only 2 fucking hours old,
And idiots who think that 24 hour bumping rule applied to more than just selling threads.

Also, I asked for something to be modded twice in my life, because I was in a hurry and couldn't respond properly because I was working or on vacation. Given the amount of horseshit people like you say just to get me raging, I think that twice is a pretty low amount.

I hate that I can't use Entropedia to work out what mobs Optac x2 armour is good for, ffs :mad:

What alignment were you Sunsout?

They're rioting in Africa,
They're starving in Spain.
There's hurricanes in Florida,
And Texas needs rain

The whole world is festering
With unhappy souls.
The French hate the Germans,
The Germans hate the Poles;
Italians hate Yugoslavs,
South Africans hate the Dutch,
And I don't like anybody very much!