PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 13 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 207
  1. #21
    Elite Sunsout Gunsout's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2011
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Location
    Chicago
    Avatar
    Sunsout Tacotuesday Gunsout
    Society
    Entropy
    Posts
    3,156
    Images
    222
    Quote Originally Posted by the_prophet View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I think I have a solution to all the hate, which is being spread around;

    Has one of the best endings to any song ever (1:40 starts with the trumpet fart)...when they end their shows with it, I wish it would go on way longer...always feels too short...

    And Smelly is best drummer ever!




    Reason
    changing the text color doesnt stop it being a duplicate post

  2. #22
    Stalker San's Avatar
    Joined
    Aug 2007
    Location
    That freaking cold place (in RL)
    Avatar
    Sandal San Tolk
    Society
    OldTimers
    Posts
    2,198
    Images
    21
    Great topic, thanks for that! I hate most of the things he hates. Censorship pretty much tops the list. I just react differently to it, in FU mode after the latest disposals of my time and effort. And this will likely remain so until the weather changes.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2L9tGd9Grpo

    (The pun is not translated correctly: "Du hast" means "you have", "du hasst" is "you hate". So the sentence means "You have... you have... you have asked me", but through same pronunciation in German sounds like "you hate me".)
    1. I NEVER post off-topic.
    2. If you disagree, go to 1.

  3. #23
    Stalker Kitty's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2006
    Gender | Ingame
    Female | Female
    Location
    Raleigh, NC.
    Avatar
    Kitty Kitty Fire
    Society
    Stockholm Syndrome
    Posts
    2,315
    Images
    104
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunsout Gunsout View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Reserved for stuff I hate


    I hate people that say "TY for contributing to my AUD's" anytime someone HOFs in the UG.
    I hate Chase and Hammer (the RT one) when they poke me in TS.
    I hate that you mentioned Hammer twice without mentioning him by name. :P

    That being said, I have no room for hate but sometimes i hate all your bitching in TS

    You can tame an animal, but you can't take away it's rage. mEoW!
    Your avatar was created on the 2006-02-13 at 14:22:45 (UTC)

  4. #24
    Alpha jaydub's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2008
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Location
    Calypso
    Avatar
    Victor 'Brick' Vonn
    Society
    Gunslingers
    Posts
    677
    Blog Entries
    2
    Images
    7

    Actually...

    Quote Originally Posted by Sunsout Gunsout View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Goddammit...this isn't working... only people I like are replying...

    My cleaning lady threw out my list of all the people that hate me, or that I hate...how am I supposed to recreate it?

    I forgot half the people already...and now all I have read is nice stuff so far
    ...very few people are actually replying...half the posts are yours Taco...

    You probably forgot that you hate ... in posts or somebody does... AND

    I hate people that ask mod to mod someone...

    Aren't multiple bumps in a day moddable? Like back to back posts?

    Cheers!

    Brick

  5. #25
    Elite Sunsout Gunsout's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2011
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Location
    Chicago
    Avatar
    Sunsout Tacotuesday Gunsout
    Society
    Entropy
    Posts
    3,156
    Images
    222
    Quote Originally Posted by San View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Great topic, thanks for that! I hate most of the things he hates. Censorship pretty much tops the list. I just react differently to it, in FU mode after the latest disposals of my time and effort. And this will likely remain so until the weather changes.
    Yes that is tops on my list too. I spend time contributing, and yes even sometime if it is mean or just a joke, a lot of what I have said was purely meant to help people and help this game, and to see it constantly edittd or removed is disheartening.

    Banning a message because you don't like how it was delivered really doesn't do anyone or this game any good. <removed>

    All we want is fairness. And to let our thought and opinions remain long after we give up or die. Taking away half of what some of us said just doesn't make sense. We are all adults.

    Over-modding stops so much great stuff from happening...out pouring of emotion, arguments that get solved, solutions, compromises, alliances, etc...all that never happens unless you let us fight it out.

    Golden moments, like the 3 times I admitted I was wrong, or the the time someone said to me I was a pussy for making a thread about auction problems where she said "if people make a mistake on auction they deserve it", only to see them post 2 years later that they lost all their CLD's cuz they fucked up, or the numerous people that I fought at first, only to learn to respect them over time because of this forum.

    Everything great that can happen because of free speech is WAY more important than the few bad things that can happen when people are allowed to speak freely.

    Make some strict rules and make it clear what is and isn't allowed, but don't delete some public chats or screenies with names in auctions, just because someone think it is invasion of privacy...that info was public anyhow.

    As far as allegations go, I try to answer everyone I can when I see them, and I tell them my side, and how they are wrong. We can defend ourselves...and we can police ourselves, and if a person doesn't read the forum, that is their fault....it's like not opening the mail when a cop send you a summons...you shouldn't be protected because you refused to engage.

    So I say let all of us say and do what we feel. Let us fight it out. Let us work out solutions together. Let us Admit when we are wrong and scream at the top of our lungs when something ain't right, or when someone is being a douche. Let's shame the exploiters and judge the unethical. And in the end, the bastards won't be able to hide, and the rest of this small group of us that play this game will be brought closer together by the fact that we were able to work towards something better.

    All it is now is people trying, and others trying to shut them up. And the forum allowing them to shut us up. And that just sucks.
    Last edited by Serica; 01-21-2016 at 00:38. Reason: 2.14 - Administrator/Moderator Criticism




    Reason
    changing the text color doesnt stop it being a duplicate post

  6. #26
    Elite Sunsout Gunsout's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2011
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Location
    Chicago
    Avatar
    Sunsout Tacotuesday Gunsout
    Society
    Entropy
    Posts
    3,156
    Images
    222
    Quote Originally Posted by jaydub View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    ...very few people are actually replying...half the posts are yours Taco...

    You probably forgot that you hate ... in posts or somebody does... AND

    I hate people that ask mod to mod someone...

    Aren't multiple bumps in a day moddable? Like back to back posts?

    Cheers!

    Brick
    Finally, someone I hate... people who write with shitty sentence structure.
    People who don't realize the thread is only 2 fucking hours old,
    And idiots who think that 24 hour bumping rule applied to more than just selling threads.

    Also, I asked for something to be modded twice in my life, because I was in a hurry and couldn't respond properly because I was working or on vacation. Given the amount of horseshit people like you say just to get me raging, I think that twice is a pretty low amount.




    Reason
    changing the text color doesnt stop it being a duplicate post

  7. #27
    Prowler soLO 3000's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2008
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Location
    UK - Yorkshire
    Avatar
    Tar'quin soLO Solenson
    Society
    BlackAngels HQ
    Posts
    1,751
    Blog Entries
    2
    Images
    71
    I hate that I can't use Entropedia to work out what mobs Optac x2 armour is good for, ffs
    "the Longtooth wave shall be sent to you from above, and then when you grow to love it, it shall be taken from you, so that you may know how insignificant you are" Book of MA, verse 14.7, 2014

  8. #28
    Marauder Angel O2 Mercer's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Spain
    Avatar
    Angel O2 Mercer
    Society
    Rangers
    Posts
    5,857
    Images
    308
    Life is too short to hate so many things

  9. #29
    Chaotic Good
    Become a premium member today and enjoy enhanced PlanetCalypsoForum features!
    Mega's Avatar
    Joined
    Sep 2006
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Location
    England
    Avatar
    MegaVolt
    Society
    Kaos
    Posts
    15,141
    Blog Entries
    6
    Images
    1736
    What alignment were you Sunsout?

  10. #30
    Elite
    Joined
    Jul 2013
    Avatar
    Cunning Haruto Rat
    Society
    fode et fuge
    Posts
    3,288
    Images
    121


    They're rioting in Africa,
    They're starving in Spain.
    There's hurricanes in Florida,
    And Texas needs rain

    The whole world is festering
    With unhappy souls.
    The French hate the Germans,
    The Germans hate the Poles;
    Italians hate Yugoslavs,
    South Africans hate the Dutch,
    And I don't like anybody very much!

    But we shall be thankful
    And tranquil and proud,
    For man's been endowed
    With a mushroom-shaped cloud.
    And we know for certain
    That some lovely day
    Someone will set the spark off,
    And we will all be blown away!

    They're rioting in Africa,
    There's strife in Iran.
    What nature doesn't do to us
    Will be done by our fellow man!

Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 13 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Planet Calypso on Twitter  Follow Planet Calypso on Facebook