What Floats your Musical Boat, At this Very Second :)

Grab a chair

This thread is what is presently floating your boat? This is what I listen too.

This concert I listen to while hunting and let it run through..I love it! So get comfy is long...I listen throughout whole time I hunt.

:hug:

Be sure to wash your hands (A famous Queen song with a twist!)

Okay , Okay , I know we are licing in tough times, and this stuff iwth COVID 19 is serious..

So as a public Service Song, I have decided to put this one up.. so you can laugh.. But take it seriously...(Seriouly)

and yes you'll recognize the tune.. Only the Lyrics were changed to make fun of this terrible time..

And please stay safe out there.. The only difference between EU and Real life is..

There are no Terminals in Real life..

Stay Safe!

(Sgt.) Benjamin Ben Coyote , IFN Marines,
A.K.A. "The Blind Bniper" and his pets

Waiting For The Night :vampire:

After what I've been reading on the forum this week, it's time for another double. :shots:

Part 1

Part 2

Techno!

Before social distancing existed.

Last edited:
OMG to uplift and get you dancing!!! GO MIAMI!

Last edited:

The Weeknd starts here... :dance:

Vegas @ Adhana Festival 2018/2019 | FULL VIDEO

Really i dont know when humanity returns back to "normality" but until then we have many things to see and remember the good old days...:yay::cheer::dance::cheer::yay:

Faceof...:cool:

You know you are a fan of Joe Satriani when you mess up and you call "Crystal Palace, Crystal Planet" I always do. :eyecrazy:

If you love music then try to dance to this ditty!!

Alright I didn't know if anyone has heard of this piece of music, but a little background on it..

This song appeared 2 years ago during an episode of "Britians's Got Talent' and this was the audition song. which gave the guy the Golden Buzzer
and the guy who sings this is no2 62 years old (As of this wiring) and works as an AA man (That's the British Equivalent of a Triple A man in the US, the guys who come out and fix your cars..) and ifyou are feeling down he'll sing to you..

And this one is like a Pringle's Potato Chip.. Once you hear it, you'll want to hear it again..)

So time to get some reggae on Mon and listen to this guy.. He's good
Norw everybody Wiggle Wine! This is the remix version and it's catchier than the original..

(Sgt.) Benjamin 'Ben' Coyote, IFN Marines
A.K.A. "The Blind Sniper" (and ) his-Pets..

Back