Info: OstraSuczka Hunting LOG ;)

Society
www.EntropiaForum.pl
Estrella OstraSuczka Dziadowna
OstraSuczka's Hunting LOG ;)

Hello folks! After hours of checking forums and entropedia i decided to become alltime hunter.
I ve got inspired by M Rufen Power and Lizzy_ZA to create my own hunting log. Sometimes i will be streaming my hunts on twitch :)

Avatar name: Estrella OstraSuczka Dziadowna
Stream link: http://www.twitch.tv/zygielgo

Wish me good luck :)

--------------------------
RunMobTotal Cost (Incl MU)Total Loot (TT)Profit/LossGLABALS/VALUE
1Berycled Young200156-440/0
2Berycled Young89,5684,6-4,961/12
3Berycled Young96,9887,78-9,20/0
4Berycled Young5573,7+18,72/31
5Berycled Young88,4672,27-16,190/0
6Kerberos153,49161+7,512/51
7Exo/Berycled's115,13176,64+61,512/64
TOTAL798,62811,39+12,777/158

TOTAL % TT RETURN: 101,59%

Last edited:
Run #1

Unlucky my frist run wasnt to good(no globals, a lot of fragments and no loot mobs), i ve been hunting berycled youngs at Camp Phoenix.

Setup used:
- CDF Scout + 2A
- Ozpyn Chon S1X1 + Omegaton A101
- Vivo s10

Ammo used: 100 PED
Defence+Offence Decay: 100 PED
Total Loot (TT) : 156 PED
Profit/Loss (TT) : -44 PED

Last edited:
Run #2

Again i was hunting berycled's at Camp Phoenix, at start i had 12 PED global, but after that they didnt drop well. I thinking also about replace for Ozpyn Chon becouse of his decay, and start to use TT pistol.

Setup used:
- CDF Scout + 2A
- Vivo s10

Ammo used: 50 PED
Defence+Offence Decay: 39.56 PED
Total Loot (TT) : 84.60 PED
Profit/Loss (TT) : -4.96 PED

Good luck to you fellow survivor! :)

Good luck on your sprint to the top , we can remember it all started here.

Run #3

Another berycled's young run, again not profitable, i guess its not my weekend :p

Setup used:
- CDF Scout + 2A
- Vivo s10

Defence+Offence Decay: 46,98 PED
Total Loot (TT) : 87.78 PED
Profit/Loss (TT) : -9,2 PED

Run #4

Quick and profitable berycled young run, had 2 globals 10 and 21 peds :p

Setup used:
- CDF Scout + 2A
- Vivo s10

Ammo used: 30 PED
Defence+Offence Decay: 25 PED
Total Loot (TT) : 73,7 PED
Profit/Loss (TT) : +18,7 PED

Last edited:
Love seeing green lines :wtg:

Hello there, I wish you all the best success in your hunting and with your log :)

I have few questions, though i am an old player and maybe i simply dont know some of the stuff about new weapons and armor n such, but your defense+offense cost seems rather high. I am hunting in a bit higher level but my armor/fap/weapon decay is around 350ped from 2k ped ammo spent so only <20% of total hunt cost.
If i understand correctly chon is cyrenian pistol and an eco one. S10 fap is eco too, and a101 same. Armor is one part that i would say you shouldnt use, but if you know why u use it, then fine.
So how come your repairs are 50% of hunt cost?
If you dont mind could you please provide some breakdown of repairs you do after hunt? Like armor+plates/weapon/amp/fap all seperately?
Also why do you choose berycleds? And are really the young ones so tough for your level to for example ditch the plates and only use naked armor?

Anyway, i wish you best of luck and i will be following this log!

Cheers
Soko

Hello there, I wish you all the best success in your hunting and with your log :)

I have few questions, though i am an old player and maybe i simply dont know some of the stuff about new weapons and armor n such, but your defense+offense cost seems rather high. I am hunting in a bit higher level but my armor/fap/weapon decay is around 350ped from 2k ped ammo spent so only <20% of total hunt cost.
If i understand correctly chon is cyrenian pistol and an eco one. S10 fap is eco too, and a101 same. Armor is one part that i would say you shouldnt use, but if you know why u use it, then fine.
If you dont mind could you please provide some breakdown of repairs you do after hunt? Like armor+plates/weapon/amp/fap all seperately?
Also why do you choose berycleds? And are really the young ones so tough for your level to for example ditch the plates and only use naked armor?

Cheers
Soko

Well it suprised me too at start :D but tbh in 50 ped ammo run my fap decay is about 0.7 and armor decay is about 2 ped (Max), so the most expensive is omegaton + ozpyn, i dont know why, probably becouse of low ammo consumption. I planing to try make runs without armor, but as you can see the major cost of my run is offence.

Why berycled's? hmm no reason :D just want to finish this iron challange :D I ve tryied to find new spot with Youngs- Provider but all entropedia coordinates with this maturity are outdated:p so i gave up.

Thanks for wishes:)

Try south west from the lake above PA :)

Cheers
Soko
His def costs should be around 0.05%. However I cannot say the same about yours, hot damn! :eyecrazy:

Well it suprised me too at start :D but tbh in 50 ped ammo run my fap decay is about 0.7 and armor decay is about 2 ped (Max), so the most expensive is omegaton + ozpyn, i dont know why, probably becouse of low ammo consumption. I planing to try make runs without armor, but as you can see the major cost of my run is offence.

Why berycled's? hmm no reason :D just want to finish this iron challange :D I ve tryied to find new spot with Youngs- Provider but all entropedia coordinates with this maturity are outdated:p so i gave up.

Thanks for wishes:)

Ok high decay on amp and weapon explains it. First try with armor only, if u get more fap decay but less armor decay it works in benefit for you as long as the total cost is the same :)
Thanks for reply

His def costs should be around 0.05%. However I cannot say the same about yours, hot damn! :eyecrazy:
Hehe, example above is def and off cost. My def cost on 2k ped ammo run is 2-3ped including mu on ME. Dont know what the % is though, but should be very low.

Ok high decay on amp and weapon explains it. First try with armor only, if u get more fap decay but less armor decay it works in benefit for you as long as the total cost is the same :)
Thanks for reply

Hehe, example above is def and off cost. My def cost on 2k ped ammo run is 2-3ped including mu on ME. Dont know what the % is though, but should be very low.

armour+plates+fap / ammo+gun+amp = (X) x 100 = %

Run #5

Another berycleds young's 50 ped ammo run, this time i tried it without 2A at begin but i needed to fap too much so i equpied them back, i tried spot with providers / olds but my weapon has to low dps. No globals at this run :(

Setup used:
- CDF Scout + 2A
- Vivo s10

Defence+Offence Decay: 38,46 PED
Total Loot (TT) : 72.27 PED
Profit/Loss (TT) : -16.19

Last edited:
Run #6

Hello ! Becouse mostly of my peds were located at auctions, i decided to go little All-in Kerberos run(Young - Guardian with Dominant/Alpha time to time). Run was very smooth becouse of high dps and even little bit profitable becouse of 2 globals one 32 ped and one 19 ped.

Setup used:
- Pixie Harness + Pixie Thigh Guards + 2A
- Chikara Oni-Roku E.L.M Edition (L) + Omegaton A101 (experiment) - 2.87 pec/d with decent 16.95 dps
- Vivo s10

Ammo used: 140 PED
Defence+Offence Decay: 13,49 PED
Total Loot (TT) : 161 PED
Profit/Loss (TT) : +7,51 PED

Last edited:
Run #7

Hello ! After consuming skill boost pill i decided to train up my mindforce on exarozaur's, after about one hour of hunting i had 54 PED global :) then i turned into berycled young's had also one 10 PED global, hunt was very profitable and i hope it stay that way ;)

Setup used:
- CDF Scout + 2A / No armor on exosarozaurs
- Corrosive Attack Nanochip III
- Vivo s10

Ammo used: 85 PED
Defence+Offence Decay: 30,13 PED
Total Loot (TT) : 176,64 PED
Profit/Loss (TT) : +61,51 PED

Run #7

Hello ! After consuming skill boost pill i decided to train up my mindforce on exarozaur's, after about one hour of hunting i had 54 PED global :) then i turned into berycled young's had also one 10 PED global, hunt was very profitable and i hope it stay that way ;)

Setup used:
- CDF Scout + 2A / No armor on exosarozaurs
- Corrosive Attack Nanochip III
- Vivo s10

Ammo used: 85 PED
Defence+Offence Decay: 30,13 PED
Total Loot (TT) : 176,64 PED
Profit/Loss (TT) : +61,51 PED
Great stuff :D. I hunted yesterday for 7 hours straight and I too was TT+57 PED. Keep it up!

i like ur log style..... good luck on your hunts

Where are the updates at? :cool:

I had some random hunts for some time with firends or solo on other planets "exploring", i will start loging my Argonaut Challange soon :=)

Make sooner soldier, as it's been over a year since your last update?!

Catch you in-game matey, and I too will be more active on my log.

Back