Check this out....

HankyPankySpank

Guardian
When you buy, or sell something in game, check who buyed it. I'm thinking it won't be a forum poster. Just wat I think.

People actually play this game, and have no idea there is a forum thingy

:scratch2:...

Just because they're not a registered forum user doesn't mean they don't know about the forums.

Just because they're not a registered forum user doesn't mean they don't know about the forums.

K fair enough, yer saying that unregistered people, know that they could register if they wanted to, I would if I could, also.

I rewally thought that was falling over funny :)

There is Entropia Universe, people go in there and have fun.

There is Planet Calypso, and planet and planet, and fun.

This forum has zero association with entropia unverse or planet calypso, it's just kinda hanging out there like a... anyway its not part of EU.

New members join PCF every day.

Perhaps it's a bit more obvious to e-lite and I, because we need to manually approve their first threads and posts.

From what I hear ingame, there also seems to be quite a pool of players who read this forum fairly regularly but don't feel feel the need to contribute.

I think that's fairly normal. For example, I belong to a couple of other forums (on RL matters).
While I browse new topics several times a week for articles that are particularly relevant to me personally, it's pretty rare for me to post there.

The 1% rule says that 'only 1% of the users of a website actively create new content, while the other 99% of the participants only lurk', and I think that would be applicable here on PCF.

There's usually some trigger that encourages someone to make their first post.
Very few just 'introduce' themselves in the N00bs Corner.
Some will make their first post either posting a bid on some Selling thread, or post their own Selling thread for some uncommon item of loot.
Quite a few will start with registering in one of the threads in the Event section though, so we keep a particular eye out for new posts in those threads.

New members join PCF every day.

Perhaps it's a bit more obvious to e-lite and I, because we need to manually approve their first threads and posts.

From what I hear ingame, there also seems to be quite a pool of players who read this forum fairly regularly but don't feel feel the need to contribute.

I think that's fairly normal. For example, I belong to a couple of other forums (on RL matters).
While I browse new topics several times a week for articles that are particularly relevant to me personally, it's pretty rare for me to post there.

The 1% rule says that 'only 1% of the users of a website actively create new content, while the other 99% of the participants only lurk', and I think that would be applicable here on PCF.

There's usually some trigger that encourages someone to make their first post.
Very few just 'introduce' themselves in the N00bs Corner.
Some will make their first post either posting a bid on some Selling thread, or post their own Selling thread for some uncommon item of loot.
Quite a few will start with registering in one of the threads in the Event section though, so we keep a particular eye out for new posts in those threads.

So much to read. Have you been watching American politics?

Please don't make me post my support case that says planet calyspso support says they are totally separated from this website.

Awe lets just go for it :)

2015-10-14 23:23 You wrote:

This is with regard to the Planet Calypso Forum. I posted an opinion on your forum. A moderator has completely changed what I wrote. And has blocked me from responding.

This is so over the top unprofessional, I'm flabbergasted. He claims to be a former employee of MindArk?

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...1-WoF-Off-!!&p=3423101&viewfull=1#post3423101

I'm just reporting my displeasure nothing more.

2015-10-15 08:59 Entropia Universe Support:

Hi Hanky,

Thank you for contacting us.

Unfortunately Entropia Universe Support has no jurisdiction on PCF.

If you feel like you have been mistreated, please take this with the forum moderators.

Thank you for understanding.

Kind regards,
Hank | Entropia Universe Support

Last edited:

Please don't make me post my support case that says planet calyspso support says they are totally separated from this website.

Awe lets just go for it :)

2015-10-14 23:23 You wrote:

This is with regard to the Planet Calypso Forum. I posted an opinion on your forum. A moderator has completely changed what I wrote. And has blocked me from responding.

This is so over the top unprofessional, I'm flabbergasted. He claims to be a former employee of MindArk?

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...1-WoF-Off-!!&p=3423101&viewfull=1#post3423101

I'm just reporting my displeasure nothing more.

2015-10-15 08:59 Entropia Universe Support:

Hi Hanky,

Thank you for contacting us.

Unfortunately Entropia Universe Support has no jurisdiction on PCF.

If you feel like you have been mistreated, please take this with the forum moderators.

Thank you for understanding.

Kind regards,
Hank | Entropia Universe Support

Less time in here, more time in game, dat would be better. PFC is BS.

Perhaps you've not noticed but I'm Australian not American. :girl:

I'm well aware that MindArk's Support team is totally separated from PCF.
I usually have to explain that to people who respond to a mod decision with 'I'm going to report you to Support' :D

711 administers the forum for MindArk, and I expect they have some sort of contractual arrangement that covers that. The volunteer mods here are appointed by 711, and report to him.

Less time in here, more time in game, dat would be better.

Noone is forcing you to post here.
Guess we'll see more of you ingame :)

Perhaps you've not noticed but I'm Australian not American. :girl:

I'm well aware that MindArk's Support team is totally separated from PCF.
I usually have to explain that to people who respond to a mod decision with 'I'm going to report you to Support' :D

711 administers the forum for MindArk, and I expect they have some sort of contractual arrangement that covers that. The volunteer mods here are appointed by 711, and report to him.

Noone is forcing you to post here.
Guess we'll see more of you ingame :)

711 administers the forum for MindArk

I'll be following up on this luv, ya knew you were aussie from years back, all those spaceship seat stuffs and so forth.

you understand wat you writed here yes?

Considering your signature, why come here and waste people's time?

It's possible he's auditioning to be the new Peezle. :laugh:

If so, he's not yet being sufficiently abtruse to aspire to that, imho. :silly2:

Some players mostly read and rarely post, some do not reveal their avatar identity. And then there are some who really never heard about the forums, but their footprint in the game is minimal. You can't play this game seriously and not tap into every possible source of information.

Quit feeding the troll.:wise:

Quit feeding the troll.:wise:

But But..... I is so hungry... Its mean dat you wont feed me, I can do tricks ort ort, slap slap slap.

OK maybe, the slaping was to naughty.

Wat is going to happen is MA is going to say if 711 is an editor, for MA. That is wat I will try to find out anyway.

Once i foud out what he actually wrote, it could be funny. The point is... i have hard times to find it out :laugh:

Coz. Why do you feel your time is wasted here? Oh you are wasted, Oh wait Oh wat? Fun here for me.

We really need to meet up in game. I'll be so happy to give you some crap. No really I would. :beerchug:

probably to increase post numbers? :)

well i read PCF everyday and Mr. Spanky has not posted since he dissed Hurrikane which kind set my opinion of him, obviously does not know what the f**k he is talking about.

As for being the new Peezle, not a hope in hell, there is only one Peezle, which is enough

Some players mostly read and rarely post, some do not reveal their avatar identity. And then there are some who really never heard about the forums, but their footprint in the game is minimal. You can't play this game seriously and not tap into every possible source of information.

Tapping into, and being Tapped is kinda same same these days, I think. Entropia Life might be an example, or not iono.

I think it is very important that people are not mislead. This site has no affiliation with, or speaks for MindArk, or Planet Calypso.

It does seem to pretend it does from time to time. That seems important to me, and not a waste of time. I guess we disagree.

well i read PCF everyday and Mr. Spanky has not posted since he dissed Hurrikane which kind set my opinion of him, obviously does not know what the f**k he is talking about.

As for being the new Peezle, not a hope in hell, there is only one Peezle, which is enough

Exactly wat a good socmate should say. Where did the old Pezzle go?

Exactly wat a good socmate should say. Where did the old Pezzle go?

Hmm Soc Mate actually hurrikane was RL friend a long time before I started playing EU - incidentally Mr. Spanky I think you should either get off the drugs and chill out or you may find the mods. get fed up with your abuse.

Hmm Soc Mate actually hurrikane was RL friend a long time before I started playing EU - incidentally Mr. Spanky I think you should either get off the drugs and chill out or you may find the mods. get fed up with your abuse.

Or he is 10 years old and violating the ToU of EU and this forum...

Why did you pick Spanky, instead of Hanky or Panky, which I go by in game? I might try to bring this tread back on topic, when the drugs wear off, so how long should I wait before they do?

Or he is 10 years old and violating the ToU of EU and this forum...

Obviously all of the above, you have just replied to a post by a nine year old. The rest just falls in place right councilor? How does it feel to be challenged by a 9 year old anyway?

Was that a bad thing to say? Has I been offensive?

Back