Petition to remove Explosive BPs (or change them) - Part 2

tell me something, let's say that MA remove these bps, who's gonna give me the 900 ped i gave to buy one?? just wondering.. MA can not remove things from the game cause some ppl don't want them, or someone will have to pay for them to the owners..

tell me something, let's say that MA remove these bps, who's gonna give me the 900 ped i gave to buy one?? just wondering.. MA can not remove things from the game cause some ppl don't want them, or someone will have to pay for them to the owners..

just balance it out. Remove something similar level and cost from the other professions at the same time... Bye bye uber armor, ul mining gear.

I'll personally give you 1k ped for the thing if they decide to 'get rid of it' simply because I'm bored seeing it pop up all the time.

It's lead me to a continual drop in play.

just balance it out. Remove something similar level and cost from the other professions at the same time... Bye bye uber armor, ul mining gear.

When the price of a single UL mining amp gets as low as a EP IV print, let me know. Same with some decent hunting gear.

Last edited:
:yup: add " Amen Cool Breeze Blackheart " to the list. :eyecrazy:

When the price of a single UL mining amp gets as low as a EP IV print, let me know. Same with some decent hunting gear.

We are talking about adjusting something from Mindark's perspective, so TT value is all that matters. Markup is irrelevant to Mindark.

We are talking about adjusting something from Mindark's perspective, so TT value is all that matters. Markup is irrelevant to Mindark.

Correct.

But, you're attempting to adjust something where there's few---I.E the mining amps vs the Explosive BP which there are many more.

Unless I'm completely missing your point which is quite possible.

If there were so few EP IV's I'm sure this issue would be irrelevant.

Not so fast there, smartboy. You state markup is irrelevant. If you--as many "chosen one" players did--loot something with huge markup, and cash out half or all of it, can you say it's "irrelevant to MA"? When players cashing out are taking all that insignificant "markup money" directly out of MA's wallet?

Another example: If you loot something worth 1 PED but is very rare, but you sell it and buy a bunch of armor and ammo, and spend the next several months hunting with it, repairing dozens of times...where is that "markup irrelevant to Mindark" going, I wonder?

What about all the bps that sold for high Mu before this bp that people can not sell or even use due to certin items not dropping or no market for things now. We all know the risk when we buy something with MU, that MA or PP can nerf it in next VU.

Plenty of items gain and lose value over time. Those who have investments in items from long ago have felt this many times. Overall, everything has lost markup. Not many have been due to the same level of destruction these BPs are doing to the game.

Unless they are selling things direct to players; galactic chips, motherships, invisible armour, Land area's, banks, etc etc... :laugh:

Whats the point of having players log in to an "MMO" if they(and their peds) are going to be completely isolated from rest of the community? With how mindless and simple the process of clicking EP BPs is, it may as well be a standalone phone app or java/flash game.

/boggle

Whats the point of having players log in to an "MMO" if they(and their peds) are going to be completely isolated from rest of the community?

Now there's a really good question that should be repeated quite a few times in appropriate places if that is permissible!
And in theory the answer should be clear too - I'd love too see more connections again rather than fewer.

Whats the point of having players log in to an "MMO" if they(and their peds) are going to be completely isolated from rest of the community? With how mindless and simple the process of clicking EP BPs is, it may as well be a standalone phone app or java/flash game.

/boggle

This post says it all.

Plenty of items gain and lose value over time. Those who have investments in items from long ago have felt this many times. Overall, everything has lost markup. Not many have been due to the same level of destruction these BPs are doing to the game.

cause there aren't enough end products for basic components to be flushed out of the economy

one of the best posts to date in this thread.

/boggle

one of the best posts to date in this thread.

/boggle

Sad to say but slowly been seeing changes here and there and from what I have seen MA is working a bit slow but working on switching EU away from a fully RCE based game. But let me be wrong and this thread will get MA to change the BPs.

Add me to the petition.
Theo RedDragon Ferraris

I signed the petition a long time ago but what will happen if MA really removes the EP BP? Some of the "crafters" will simply quit and withdraw their PED which MA cannot afford. And lets say the others will start to craft... what exactly they will craft when the hunt killed the craft of L items besides amps? Also if they start to craft they will rise the MU of the mining stuff but at the same this will raise the MU of the crafted amps...

I signed the petition a long time ago but what will happen if MA really removes the EP BP? Some of the "crafters" will simply quit and withdraw their PED which MA cannot afford. And lets say the others will start to craft... what exactly they will craft when the hunt killed the craft of L items besides amps? Also if they start to craft they will rise the MU of the mining stuff but at the same this will raise the MU of the crafted amps...
Didn't want to spam this thread, but f*ck it...
So what if price of amps and other crafted stuff rises? A LIVE economy will, in any darn case, be better for people participating in it than a FLOUNDERING economy.
How can't people get this?

Didn't want to spam this thread, but f*ck it...
So what if price of amps and other crafted stuff rises? A LIVE economy will, in any darn case, be better for people participating in it than a FLOUNDERING economy.
How can't people get this?

It is nor a FLOUNDERING economy, it is called INFLATION. And when there is an inflation someone is always on the receiving side. To have a foundering economy the ppl must have the freedom to manufacture stuff which is demanded. There is nothing left to manufacture in the game besides the amps. And the market of the amps is limited. So the new amp crafters will raise the MU of the mats but the success rate will remain the same - so they should raise the MU of the amps. Which will eat the raised MU of the mats. The result - the market will fluctuate above and bellow some saturating level and no1 actually no1 will really get higher profit.

It is nor a FLOUNDERING economy, it is called INFLATION. And when there is an inflation someone is always on the receiving side. To have a foundering economy the ppl must have the freedom to manufacture stuff which is demanded. There is nothing left to manufacture in the game besides the amps. And the market of the amps is limited. So the new amp crafters will raise the MU of the mats but the success rate will remain the same - so they should raise the MU of the amps. Which will eat the raised MU of the mats. The result - the market will fluctuate above and bellow some saturating level and no1 actually no1 will really get higher profit.

Yup, one could argue this is an even larger issue than Explosive IV.

Crafting is growing obsolete.

They need to introduce more useful BPs, that use lots of different resources, to create actual demand for something actually useful. Maybe make (L) rings craftable? Or more spaceship gizmos. I have no idea. But they need to do something.

sign me up / Tuxxan Skeleton Storm

Yup, one could argue this is an even larger issue than Explosive IV.

Crafting is growing obsolete.
I have no idea. But they need to do something.

Actually is not that hard. Why there is no real craft besides the amps? Because there is no demand. So if you craft, for example 1000 guns Kallous 7 (L) you will not be able to sell at good MU. But will have to buy the mats with MU - if the MU of the mats raise (ie) with 40% and you are forced to sell the crafted items to the TT you probably will go broke no matter the HOFs.
And exactly this is not a problem for the EP crafters - they can sell unlimited number of EP to the TT value because they can buy unlimited number of mats at the same TT value. So the receipt for the remedy is simple - change the BP for the EP to include real mats from the miners and let them craft as much as they want. The MU of the mined mats will raise, the AH cannot sell 200k PED per day EP so the crafters will still be forced to TT them. So quickly a point of balance will be reached - but the game already will not be flooded with zillions PED of EP, which, when the EP crafters get lucky, dry out the loot pool and the "real" crafters become doomed.

Actually is not that hard. Why there is no real craft besides the amps? Because there is no demand. So if you craft, for example 1000 guns Kallous 7 (L) you will not be able to sell at good MU. But will have to buy the mats with MU - if the MU of the mats raise (ie) with 40% and you are forced to sell the crafted items to the TT you probably will go broke no matter the HOFs.
And exactly this is not a problem for the EP crafters - they can sell unlimited number of EP to the TT value because they can buy unlimited number of mats at the same TT value. So the receipt for the remedy is simple - change the BP for the EP to include real mats from the miners and let them craft as much as they want. The MU of the mined mats will raise, the AH cannot sell 200k PED per day EP so the crafters will still be forced to TT them. So quickly a point of balance will be reached - but the game already will not be flooded with zillions PED of EP, which, when the EP crafters get lucky, dry out the loot pool and the "real" crafters become doomed.

Most MU of the materials are down also! If i mine, a lot stuff i can trash in TT.

Explosive BP gamblers dont have nothing to do with incetive to hunters to buy expensive crafted (L) weapons with MU 150% or more.
Even if you remove explosive BP from game fact remain that MU of resources and crafted items is too high to use them so no incentive again.
On other side is good that residue can be obtained cheap almost with no MU so amps can be crafted as cheap as possible.
Hyperinflation cant be riht cure to solve stagnating economy.
We need other methods to earn instead to live dependent on high MU.
We need also get EU to cost less to play if we want more players.
As explosive BP gamblers represent steady losings there is no need to remove it. They have two functions - they finance MA and they provide cheap residue. If we remove ex BP MA will take their earnings from hunting mining and crafting even more as is now.
Yes we need miracle and that mean everyone need to step down from expectations of high earning (and high MU).
Whatever - MA could stop to take 5% and think to take 3% in everything (loot, crafting, mining) and so should resellers, LA owners, miners, hunters, crafters etc.

As explosive BP gamblers represent steady losings there is no need to remove it.

Not always - or they wouldn't bother at all. As a real crafter (components only due to my low profs levels) I noticed when someone form the ЕP gamblers hit a lucky streak with 5 digits HOFs (which often happens), the craft globals dive in the red.

Last edited:
Back