Buying: Mid-tier UL Laser pistol/riffle

theawsomechick

Guardian
Society
Classified
the awsome chick
Okay so doing a whole new edit on this post. After reviewing my options for under 15k peds I have found out the following weapons to be in my range.

Right now I am looking for:

Ranked Scorpion pistol
Igni 1100E
Ranked HK1750

or if you have anything that is the range of level 50 laser pistoler / rifle I am open to ideas.

Anyway drop me a pm if you have any of these. I am looking to spend spend around 10k+?

Last edited:
With that kind of budget, you have a lot of options to choose from. What are your laser sniper and pistoleer levels? Any interest in blp?

With that kind of budget, you have a lot of options to choose from. What are your laser sniper and pistoleer levels? Any interest in blp?

True I want to kinda pick out the current best option but I am current at lvl 50 laser pistoler and level 45 laser sniper. I do not have any BLP skilled up but if theres a good option I might consided chipping in some blp

True I want to kinda pick out the current best option but I am current at lvl 50 laser pistoler and level 45 laser sniper. I do not have any BLP skilled up but if theres a good option I might consided chipping in some blp

At that level pistoleer, go with a ranked scorpion. I had one and it was awesome. Great dps and decent eco for the price. You can find tiered ones for 12-14K. Laser sniper might be outside of your range unless you want to go lower dps than the ranked scorpion counterpart. Kallous-7's run around 14-16K IIRC, so you'd have to go down to a Ranked HK1750. If you had blp skills, you can buy an assassin r150 tiered for around 10-14K, or a spirit mkI (low tier) around 14K.

Good luck!

edit: Keep in mind that these weapons are more than 30 DPS. I'm assuming you're looking for the best weapon you can afford and max, which is what I proposed.

At that level pistoleer, go with a ranked scorpion. I had one and it was awesome. Great dps and decent eco for the price. You can find tiered ones for 12-14K. Laser sniper might be outside of your range unless you want to go lower dps than the ranked scorpion counterpart. Kallous-7's run around 14-16K IIRC, so you'd have to go down to a Ranked HK1750. If you had blp skills, you can buy an assassin r150 tiered for around 10-14K, or a spirit mkI (low tier) around 14K.

Good luck!

edit: Keep in mind that these weapons are more than 30 DPS. I'm assuming you're looking for the best weapon you can afford and max, which is what I proposed.

Hmm those are some interesting options. Appreciate the help. So far from what i've searched seems like ranked scorpion or Igni 1100E would be the best fit as far pistols go. Im also cosidering hl12 maybe. and yea for rifles im lower level so dps will drop maybe I should stick with pistoler for now

Revised the whole original post. daily bump

RS t 6.9 here for sale /15.5k affordable over 100dps with a106/enhancers and buff

Found a decent offer on ranked scorpion so far but still open to better deals :rolleyes: will keep this thread going til the end of the week.

Back