ARTISTIC Make Up

oops, forget to put my screen settings to very high in the last pic :p

those look great!

yes, they look great for sure :)

I'm back again

Hey Friends, after a long time out of entropía I can say I am back again.

I'm working in a new make up for a costumer, but I am ready for more :) Contact me in game if you want a test make up of your choice.

P.D.: I need desesperately "face Paint (all colors)", and "cosmetic pen (all colors)".
they are beging each day harder to find. Browse your storages and call me please!, I will be very thanksfully to buy it some, and my costumers too. :p

ty.

long time after, i found out that your mask clearly says that the yin yang is not where we think it is, but where the mouth edge and the hearts should actually be. even tho i mostly wear another persona nowadays, i'll never forget this, my first one, and how it actually happened (meta:03-04-2016--17:39-22:10) :ahh:

unknown.png

love_ying_yang.jpg

beauty wins, and our imagination is the only limit ... i wonder where we lost MA on this way? :silly2:

You dont know how Glad Im feeling to be part of your life even thougt a very Little part of your memories.
I happy to hear you found a new yang for your ying, if it means you are completed now... what wants more?
See you around mate. (And ty for the rescue... sometimes stars alignes to makes me shown as a completly newbie :p).

long time after, i found out that your mask clearly says that the yin yang is not where we think it is, but where the mouth edge and the hearts should actually be. even tho i mostly wear another persona nowadays, i'll never forget this, my first one, and how it actually happened (meta:03-04-2016--17:39-22:10) :ahh:

beauty wins, and our imagination is the only limit ... i wonder where we lost MA on this way? :silly2:

The Phoenix mask

Ey Entropians! I'm back again and I am so happy to show you my last work.

Its a mask made express for a new friend I made thanks to Phedra, All my best wishes for you Phedra where god wants you to be...

I tested the Phoenix rigth eye in black pen and after we tried to simulate true fire colors for the bird, all other cames alone...

The Phoenix make up mask:
phoenix_makeup.jpg

Blue-Heart

Blue-Heart make up
blue-heart.jpg

Ty you.

Skined Skull Mask

Hi there!

Im happy to show you my last make up, called: Skined Skull Mask.
skull2.jpg

Its my new style, then you will see me around EU with that outfit.
skull_608316.jpg

Hi there!

Im happy to show you my last make up, called: Skined Skull Mask.
skull2.jpg

Its my new style, then you will see me around EU with that outfit.
skull_608316.jpg

I'm pretty sure, this mask was a lot of work.

Yes, Trance, a bit of work, but I took with zen, I did it in 3 sessions.
Its special stuff for a thing that is coming, I cannot say more for now. :)

Mexican Skull Mask

mexican_skull.jpg

3 sessions for this makeup, hard work on the rose, all took like 4-5 hours in total.

Happy costumer and nice Tip!

Ty.

Looks great!

:painter:

Mexican Skull Mask

mexican_skull.jpg

3 sessions for this makeup, hard work on the rose, all took like 4-5 hours in total.

Happy costumer and nice Tip!

Ty.

Nice work!

MA interview on facebook

Hello friends!
Today I have not come to publish another makeup, I'm here to post the link Entropia universe on Facebook.
In it you can read a small interview that I did.

Although I have to say that the 8 or 10 questions with their good 3 pages of answers have been reduced to 3 sentences, I am also very happy and proud :)

https://www.facebook.com/entropiaun...1307.474792985904356/1868553673194940/?type=3

Hello friends!
Today I have not come to publish another makeup, I'm here to post the link Entropia universe on Facebook.
In it you can read a small interview that I did.

Although I have to say that the 8 or 10 questions with their good 3 pages of answers have been reduced to 3 sentences, I am also very happy and proud :)

https://www.facebook.com/entropiaun...1307.474792985904356/1868553673194940/?type=3

You do great work. I think they should be proud you agreed to do the interview :laugh:

Fireflies in a nocturnal landscape

Fireflies in a nocturnal landscape

Hi there!

This is my last work, its so diferent than all I did before, landscape is a new concept for a make up, it takes more time dooing tests and thinking how to do it than the real time in the finnal make up sesión. Anyway it takes more than 5 hours.

The images do not have the necessary resolution and were taken at night, so we decided to make them inside. There was not much light but they can get a rough idea of the result. I hope you can see this make-up live if one day you run into the owner :)

I wish you like it !

fireflyes-1.jpg

fireflyes-2.jpg

fireflyes-3.jpg

I was nervous to show the result to the costumer, but they like it a lot and happy with it!
Me too :D
TYVM!

Phoenix mask 2.0

Hi Friends!

I'm happy when a costumer repeats, cause that means I have a satisfied costumer :)

I had to work a lot this time. We have needed 3 makeup sessions, but I think the effort has been worth it, judge it yourselves...

It's a shame that the forum does not allow high resolution images. :(

Phoenix mask 2.0

Thank you for your patience Dreamreader!

Anarchy mask

Custom-made make up for a punky guy :)

anarchy.jpg

Looking good - really enjoy what you do! :painter:

Priest Mask

Hi again Friends!

Another make up done, I apreciate so much when costumer leave me do all what I want.

Ty for your patience, it took like 5 hours of job plus some months delay to start the makeup sesión...
:)

Ciberpunk Mask

Hi again!

Today I come with a 8 hours of job dooing that make up for a soc member.

ciberpunk_f.jpg
ciberpunk_r.jpg
ciberpunk_l.jpg

ty Ury! :p

Natural

Hi again!
Im wearing a new Natural Make up.

natural2.jpg
natural_300674.jpg
natural3.jpg

The sad end of artistic makeup

Hello friends, recently in one of the last changes in the interface of the game, MA has decided to eliminate the few actions/icons that remained in the session of makeup.

This system had already been changed long ago so that it was very damaged and that caused the vast majority of players who used it to stop.

Now without the possibility to focus on lips/eyes/face and not being able to use an appropriate zoom that allows me to draw in detail, it is impossible to continue creating artistic makeup.

I thought that MA supported the creators/artists but the truth is that during the last few years has only made changes to make us more and more difficult to get to the point that it is impossible to create a makeup with a minimum of quality.

I am therefore saddened to announce that I leave my activity in this field.

I only have to thank the whole community for the support received all this time, for constructive criticism, and for the congratulations I have received from some of you.

Thank you all very much.

May the HOF be with you! :)

I post a ticket on suport center and wish MA Will do something, but I really dont expect much. :p

We Will see what happens...

Hello friends, recently in one of the last changes in the interface of the game, MA has decided to eliminate the few actions/icons that remained in the session of makeup.

This system had already been changed long ago so that it was very damaged and that caused the vast majority of players who used it to stop.

Now without the possibility to focus on lips/eyes/face and not being able to use an appropriate zoom that allows me to draw in detail, it is impossible to continue creating artistic makeup.

I thought that MA supported the creators/artists but the truth is that during the last few years has only made changes to make us more and more difficult to get to the point that it is impossible to create a makeup with a minimum of quality.

I am therefore saddened to announce that I leave my activity in this field.

I only have to thank the whole community for the support received all this time, for constructive criticism, and for the congratulations I have received from some of you.

Thank you all very much.

May the HOF be with you! :)

That is also one of my reasons, why i cave up to make make up. The system is too bad, and MA made it more bad to design nice mask. it also take 2x the time to make a mask, as it was in very old VU. Al the face and eye and skin moving while paint is also anoying. Since i need to use 2x the time to make a mask, it get too expensive for the customers, and also for me as Artist. A session of 8h to make a mask is way too long and in shorter time, only simply things are doable.

Hopefully the new CEO will take a look to this issue.

Last edited:
For years We needed an improvement in the makeup system and finally we got it, it hurts that the change has been worse. The few actions/icons that we have left have been eliminated and without a good zoom is impossible to do anything good.

It is something I do not understand because I know that our customers made deposits in the game to pay for our work.

And at least in my case, that income was spent on hunting, so I can safely say that it was generating good income to MA.

Therefore I do not see the logic of deleting the actions/icons of the makeup system.

I always thought that if one day there was any change would be for the better, unfortunately has been the opposite...

Back