FYI: OLA54 - Atami's Proteron Paradise has new owners

Status
Society
Dark Templar
Atami Tami Atemi
Hi,

We are proud to let you know that OLA54, also known as Atami's Proteron Paradise has new owners.
Myself and HuntingN8 owned the land for almost 5 years and it was fun !

Last years we didn't have much time to do events or advertise, so we decided it is better to transfer to to new people who have more time to create awesome events.

:yay::yay::yay:

I want to thank everyone who is doing or has been doing the Proteron mission or joined events in the passed.
It was a pleasure to provide fun through in our icy land with the blue proteron and chompers.

I hope you continue to have fun on this excellent OLA with the new owners.
I'm sure the proteron are also thrilled about their new future.

:beerchug:

Best regards,

Atami

PS: For more information on the BIG program we were in, please contact the BIG management and the new owners.

Reactions: jak
I hope you continue to have fun on this excellent OLA with the new owners.
I'm sure the proteron are also thrilled about their new future.

:beerchug:

Best regards,

Atami

PS: For more information on the BIG program we were in, please contact the BIG management and the new owners.

Are you able to announce who the new owners are or do we have to wait for an announcement from them? I really want to know if they plan to continue being part of the BIG Industries program and would like to ask them directly.

One of the new owners is : Toni Chiee Lahderinne
But the deal was done with his partner, forgot the name sorry

Atami

Gz on the sale and gz to the new owners! Can't wait to see what they will do with it :yay:

Are you able to announce who the new owners are or do we have to wait for an announcement from them? I really want to know if they plan to continue being part of the BIG Industries program and would like to ask them directly.

Congratulations to Atami and N8 on their sale, its been a pleasure working with them over the years :)

I've spoken to the new owners and they are currently deciding what they would like to do as far as their incentive program. For the time being, the LA is now removed from the BIG PLA program, though they are welcome to join back in once they have made their decision.

Congratulations to Atami and N8 on their sale, its been a pleasure working with them over the years :).

Ty Meculus, it was very nice working together.

Atami

Status
Back