Question: Mod2350 + Adj Restoration Chip or Mod-2600?

Which setup would you choose? Please post why in comments!

• Total voters

Hypnotyk

Elite
Society
discord.gg/bdDeqtn
Randy Hypnotyk Bafia
Hey there!

I'm wondering what setup you think is more favorable for a melee hunter that is trying to hunt more efficiently. I've been killing argos naked using a ice dagger + adj resto chip to keep me up with a mod 2350 as an emergency fap. However, I've considered maybe trading both of these in to buy a mod 2600 instead. The mod 2600 offers more burst heal and can prove to be really useful when hunting bigger mobs, and scoring fapping jobs if I ever wanted to go that route.

If you had the choice between adj resto + mod 2350 vs mod 2600, which one would you choose and why?

Thanks in advance!

-Hyp

it's simple: you don't wanna hunt without restoration chip anymore. not even as modfap owner i guess... :wise:

I simply can't live without the Adj Resto anymore. Even if you'd put a poll "Adj Resto + nothing" vs "Mod-2600", it would still be the first for me. The mod emts are nice but they aren't that game changers as a resto. My mod2350 I run only now and then, mostly as a panic measure, sometimes never on a run. The Adj Resto I keep running all the time.

(and when/if I upgrade to mod2600 it probably won't change; the only reason for upgrade would be to tier it without second thoughts and regrets, as 2600 would certainly be the last stop for me, unless MA throws in more stuff)

The correct option's missing! :) For a melee hunter I'd say imp resto chip.

The correct option's missing! :) For a melee hunter I'd say imp resto chip.

That's next year! No PED for that this year :)

I just recently bought an adj res. What's the deal with heals over time when combined with a mod(2600)?

Took me a bit to figure out what was happening, seems like it adds the heal over time together?? You def no longer get the extra 54hp over 5 seconds- but it does up the adj res heal.

It sucks a bit for larger mobs, since you can't rely on that 5 seconds of heal, but can also be good too I'd say, for less damaging mobs.

As for 2350 or 2600, we prefer the 2600. However, like others said, res chip is too good to be without.

Last edited:
Yeah, the way the game adds up the healing is a bit strange.

Would make more sense to just give you two separate healing buffs that tick independently of each other.

P.S... this thread is almost a year old, I was just responding to the fellow above me

^^

Last edited:
it depends on how much damage you recieve while hunting. the 2600 heals you more instant and over time, that makes you overheal easy tho, adj resto on the other hand is so cheap to use that overheal aint really an issue. i voted for adj resto + 2350, and if you want to do some bigger mobs you might aswell want to hire a 2600 healer

I owned all 3 of them but the last couple of months i've been fine using just restoration chip with a backup L emergency fap.

All said :)

Adj Resto

Back