Swampy's Swunty Adventure

no more updates?

ah yes yes sorry sorry - I will update today! Its been a whirlwind IRL!

thank you everyone for the comments today via rep and on the thread for updates

Update Forty One

SG Level Gained:38% of level 22
SG Points Gained: 26
Sweat Sold: None

Current Level: 22.97
Current Sweat Points: 2492
Bottles on Hand: ~10k Bottles

So i have done some crazy stuff since my last update. The way I used to deposit was as follows.

I used to deposit $50 a month for a while, I would do so in the way of Arkadia Underground deeds from the webshop. I would just swunt with the revenue.

Well I had about 300 deeds and I decided to SELL THEM ALL. Yap im that crazy. I picked up an Ares Ring, Adj REsto Chip, and went to work!

I have had a ton of fun with my ped, but I have also done my sweating too!

- I did the cyclops depths mission and did stage 1 and 2 of mind reavers
- I Killed about 300 Eviserators and figured out they are too fast on regen for my stinky 40 dps sword

Now I am back on RT for some time to work on my sweaty skills, but when I am not sweating (I sweat at least 8 hrs a day), I am working on my cat mission.

I gained a few HP and now im at 135 HP!

The sweat gods also decided to reward me today cause i looted a 29 ped full tt RMG Diplomat 1 from a hater :D cant wait to sell that puppy on auction! 3 ped MU

I will be sure to be better and update my adventures - here is my skills today while sweating. funsies!

print_screen_2016-05-25_16-56-10.jpg

With all that sweaty sweat you're bottling, have you ever thought about using a synchro chip? I guess I'd consider it especially since you are sweating solo... Although if it is worth it I can't tell, but less boring yellow lines as in your screenshot.

With all that sweaty sweat you're bottling, have you ever thought about using a synchro chip? I guess I'd consider it especially since you are sweating solo... Although if it is worth it I can't tell, but less boring yellow lines as in your screenshot.

It is def a great idea and I contemplated it for a bit, but I asked the forum community what they thought and the general consenses was that you gain more skills if you get interrupted. So I chose not to do the synch chip, since I would rather have sweaty sweat points vs sweaty filled bottlles.

Update Forty Two

SG Level Gained:Finished Level 22! 6% into LVL 23
SG Points Gained: 10
Sweat Sold: None

Current Level: 23.06
Current Sweat Points: 2502
Bottles on Hand: ~13k Bottles

Had a fun day yesterday, but not a great loot day on the hunting side. Sweaty skills are coming but very slow! I finished level 22 and hit level 23 which is super nice!

print_screen_2016-05-26_12-21-56.jpg

I also looted a nearly full tt Machine pistol from a hater. I tossed it on RT auction if anyone wants it.

print_screen_2016-05-26_16-17-0.jpg

I also worked on my cat mission - i finished stage 3 and now I am working on Stage 4!

print_screen_2016-05-26_8-25-57.jpg

So overall I hit level 23 which is awesome, and closer to my main goal, and I got to work on my cat mission more. I was a little dissapointed that wiki was wrong on the cat mission, i got some dexterity for stage 3, but it wont tell me how much hahah. It just gives it to you!

I will have to scan my whole avatar and write down all my skills right b4 I finish Stage 4 so I know what i got on stage 4 reward.

I did try to update the wiki but I just got error messages, but made notes in the discussion portion of the Wiki

print_screen_2016-05-26_17-34-24.jpg

grats :)

you should update your signature

cheers

I am about to jump on a long car ride for a business trip for a few days - but I will be back!
Can't wait to do some more sweating!

I am back on calypso for the month of june - but sadly I will be gone most of june on business

Great thread! You've inspired me to keep working on my goals (I want the adj resto chip to solo swunt kerb on calypso) and I had no idea if it was possible. Seems from thethread that I may wish to go swunt some more carabok for a bit to get my evade a little higher though (almost lvl8).

Also I may wish to register for the hall of fame though I'll wait for you to overtake me. I'd feel mean pushing you down a place and I'm not massively ahead of you.

Great thread! You've inspired me to keep working on my goals (I want the adj resto chip to solo swunt kerb on calypso) and I had no idea if it was possible. Seems from thethread that I may wish to go swunt some more carabok for a bit to get my evade a little higher though (almost lvl8).

Also I may wish to register for the hall of fame though I'll wait for you to overtake me. I'd feel mean pushing you down a place and I'm not massively ahead of you.

Noooo you should absolutely register ! More competition is always great! I unfortunatly have a big business trip in a few week for a few weeks, so that will give you weeks go leave me in the dust :)

Really looking forward to reading your thread as well!

Did you finish stage 5 on caraboks btw? That Is what gave me a huge boost in evade !

Noooo you should absolutely register ! More competition is always great!

Did you finish stage 5 on caraboks btw? That Is what gave me a huge boost in evade !

I took a screenshot of my beginning stats last night for my thread. As soon as I figure out how to put that in a post I will post it in there and on the hall of fame thread. Seems you're ahead of me at the moment anyway.

I've not finished all 5 Carabok stages yet no. I plan to go to Arkadia soon. I'm just debating the best way to do it with the silver bunny I want to keep training. If I go in my sleip I can't take any of the food I have and if I go by mothership it costs a lot more. For now I'm on Calypso.

Update Forty Three

SG Level Gained:23% into LVL 23
SG Points Gained: 23

Current Level: 23.29
Current Sweat Points: 2525

So after much thought into how to achieve my goal I have come up with a system now.
I love sweating in Rocktropia, I think its the best for me, but I want to do this neconu event (perfect ten event) here on calypso.

So I am going to fly to Rocktropia EVERYDAY and fly back EVERYDAY. Just to swunt haters. I don't even take enough damage to get me to 90% hp before I regen it back ... and i can dry them super fast now. I love those little buggers.

When I am done sweating, I will do neconu event. Right now that means I will do 7 hrs of sweating a day.
With those changes I also decided to stop selling my sweat, I will just collect it up and invest it on the entropia fund once I have enough to invest.

I also wanted to talk about an item that I think really changed things for me for the better as a swunter.
The item is a little ring that cost about 100 ped in MU (give or take)

[Aeglic Ring Adjusted] - this bad boy gives you extra HP , but the best thing is the regen rate of your avatar goes up 33%. its awesome, and its the reason I regen my hp too fast for the haters to knock me down. Its really essential to me, and if you are a swunter ask yourself how important your hp regen is - maybe its worth it to you too? I know it probably has saved me a ton of ped on fap bills too.

print_screen_2016-06-03_17-26-46.jpg

Today I had an awesome day swunting my favorite mobs - got a nice 40.42 ped loot from one. It included one of those Machine Pistol Silenced MK II (L) - full tt. They dont sell on auction tho So i will just TT it.

print_screen_2016-06-03_15-10-1.jpg

[Aeglic Ring Adjusted] - this bad boy gives you extra HP , but the best thing is the regen rate of your avatar goes up 33%. its awesome, and its the reason I regen my hp too fast for the haters to knock me down. Its really essential to me, and if you are a swunter ask yourself how important your hp regen is - maybe its worth it to you too? I know it probably has saved me a ton of ped on fap bills too.

I agree Swampymonster, I wear the Improved version myself.

Good luck with the adventure & Happy Sweating! :sweat:

Thanks for the info on the ring. I had no idea that any of them were so cheap. How quickly does it decay?

Also good luck on the going back and forth. That's a lot of flying.

I agree Swampymonster, I wear the Improved version myself.

Good luck with the adventure & Happy Sweating! :sweat:

Nice!!! Maybe in a couple months I will treat myself to the improved - they prices are nice on the rings.
Thank you for the well wishes!

Thanks for the info on the ring. I had no idea that any of them were so cheap. How quickly does it decay?

Also good luck on the going back and forth. That's a lot of flying.

It does not decay :)

Yah flying is going to be pricey this month, but that Perfect 10 event is a lot of fun, killed a few of those ferrets this morning before I flew to RT and got my first global on them. They also reward courage - and that means more hit points!

Update Forty Four

SG Level Gained:6% into LVL 23
SG Points Gained: 5

Current Level: 23.35
Current Sweat Points: 2530

Holy smokes the leveling slowing down quite a bit now. I swunted the haters for 8 hrs today and I got a whole 5 points in sweat gatherer.

Loooks like Officially I will always depart Rocktropia at 2100 everyday to Calypso , and I will fly to Rocktropia everyday at at 1300 from Calypso (all MA times). I am going to see if maybe i can offset costs by offering my spare seat for 2 ped each way. It cost me about 7 ped everyday for a round trip, so at least this way it only costs me three.

today no one wanted to ride - maybe monday someone will?
I don't sweat on Sundays :D

Stay sweaty everyone! IF you need a ride to RT now u got a prettty solid schedule

Update Forty Five

SG Level Gained: 20% into LVL 23
SG Points Gained: 16

Current Level: 23.55
Current Sweat Points: 2546

The current stats above reflect 3 days of sweating - 8 hrs each day. Its been a steady, but very slow gain! I have been flying to rocktropia everyday, but no luck finding a passenger to offset costs of these RT trips.

I am going to be gone for the next 3 weeks, but I will be back in sweaty action on the 27th!

I did have my best loot yesterday as well, but it was not sweating - was hunting. A necono dropped an 18 ped ESI for me :D

I am going to hold on to the sucker until the markup goes back up to 1k MU.

Stay sweaty everyone, cant wait to come back and play eu lolz

[System]: Mission updated (Sweaty Swamp)
[System]: You have gained experience in your Sweat Gatherer skill.
[System]: Mission completed (Sweaty Swamp)

Something for you when you come back.
Unless you have done that mission before :).
The mission reward made me laugh... But I guess some appreciate.

[System]: Mission updated (Sweaty Swamp)
[System]: You have gained experience in your Sweat Gatherer skill.
[System]: Mission completed (Sweaty Swamp)

Something for you when you come back.
Unless you have done that mission before :).
The mission reward made me laugh... But I guess some appreciate.

im back! and very funny - trying to find that mission now! I dont think i've done it.

SO finally finished my migration. I completed Stage IV for the longteeth! It was a pretty massive loss, but I had a ton of fun doing it and I got a huge chunk of hit points.

I am at 141 HP now, and lvl 22.45 Evader! wohooo

Going back to old reliable sweating :) I am back on rocktropia and sucking them haters dry again!
Here is where I left off!

Current Stats
Current Level: 23.86
Current Sweat Points: 2557

Its good to be back sweating! Yesterday was a wonderful day.

I also did change my set up lightly. I am now using the [Assault Rifle (FA) (L)] to pull the haters out of the crowd, and put a little [ZX Eagle Eye] on it to see what I am doing.

I also upgraded my defense ring during migration, so I am wearing a [Athenic Ring Adjusted] instead of the L version.

First day was awesome - sucked down a ton of haters and I have a good amount of sweat bottles on hand!
I am going to save the bottles for now and will only sell them off If I can get 2 ped per 1k here on rocktropia. So more than likely I will have a crazy large stash - cause I doubt they will be flying off the shelves lol

Gained 10 sweat points yesterday - bringing me up to 2567 Sweat Gatherer Points
Gained 9% into level 24 - bringing me up to Level 23.95 (level 24 is imminent!)

Current Stats:

Sweat Gather Points: 2579
Sweat Gatherer Level: 24.04

I've been sucking them haters dry! I got a whole 12 points more, and Dinged level 24!
I am now an "experienced" sweat gatherer and it feels awesome!

I also left my computer running all night, and I logged back in this morning and I was still sweating a hater LOL. Not that I got anything form him for about 8 hrs - but I found it comical that my guy just sweated away for hours and hours.

Will be on Rocktropia today sucking em down!

Current Stats:

Sweat Gather Points: 2588
Sweat Gatherer Level: 24.12

Yesterday I was able to increase my sweaty points by 9, and I gained 8% into level 25!

Also I got some decent loot which is a nice change. Looted a SG1 Takover rifle from a hater, which I promptly put on auctionhouse. If it sells thats a ped of markup AFTER the auction fee! wohooo

I would have done more sweating, but a guy PMed me for this melee amp I was selling on auction, and gave me a pretty good offer on it. I flew to calypso on my sleipnir and back to sell the dude my Melee Amp VI. I was asking tt+500 on auction but that was probably too much to ask, and ended up selling it tt+403 for a person to person trade instead.

I did get to list alot more mind essence on caly auction and it already all sold out too. I need to keep chugging along on this ME thing!

Finally had another nice experience with a guy named Squeeks - he was trying to get information where he could slay some forum trolls on rocktropia for a mission and those mobs happen to be where I sweat. I showed him where they were at, and Squeeks ended up saying he needed some more mind essence to jump around. I sold a nice 30 ped tt chunk of ME to him for 125%

Its hard to believe but I am down to just 20 ped tt of ME. Just three days ago I had bought 200 ped in force nexus so I could refine my sweat!

well stay sweaty everyone and have a wonderful sunday!

Last edited:
Current Stats:

Sweat Gather Points: 2600
Sweat Gatherer Level: 24.22

I'ts a wonderful day for sweating! I've racked up 12,000 bottles here on rocktropia since my return and I hit a cool 2600 points in Sweat Gathering now!

The next milestone in the hall of fame is fairly high up there - but after a week or two I should be able to surprass it! Currently the #31 spot is held with 2781 sweaty points by Morgan Slick Gekko.

I also went ahead and invested all my peds back into AUDS since I wont be hunting or decaying a ton in the next few months as I focus on sweating.

Sitting at 199 Auds right now, and its kind of a bummer when there are no payments - hoping that was not a mistake!

My Take on Mind Essence

Current Stats:
Sweat Gather Points: 2617
Sweat Gatherer Level: 24.37

It has clearly been some great progress in the last two days! Got my points up by 17, and im so close to nearly 1/2 way into level 25!

I thought I would bring up a small topic of sweat prices (hehe how small is that topic?).
I recently went to Calypso to sell some stuff and I took a giant risk by bringing all my sweat to Calypso in my spaceship. I didn't get shot down and made it through!

I bought 200 ped tt of force nexus and refined 20k sweat into MindEssence and sold it for 130% on auction. This seems pretty reasonable as the current MU on ME is right at 130%. After all my math though... guess how much money I made per thousand bottles of sweat? ... 1.42977 PED Per 1K.

So I reflected on my decision and I will try it again, but I am going to sell 20 PED stacks of ME and not 10 PED stacks. That should improve things lightly, and by not getting that auction fee twice it should put me in at 1.74 PED per 1k which is a much better price. I run the risk though of 20 ped stacks not being sold... the 10 ped stacks went like hot cakes!

Just some food for thought - Its def tough selling ME, but I am trying to get into it instead of selling my sweat directly to anyone - because it can be tough as heck finding buyers for sweat on Rocktropia.

8-17-2016.jpg

Current Stats:
Sweat Gather Points: 2641 (+24 Points)
Sweat Gatherer Level: 24.57 (+.20%)

Current Goal: Surprass the #31 Sweat Gatherer who has 2781 Sweat Points: Morgan Slick Gekko

I feel like I am really chugging along since I am back on rocktropia. I just hope I don't get distracted by another event!

Or to be honest if there was another event I hope its a good one on Rocktropia. I guess the next big thing will be merry mayhem and arkadia gold rush.

Anyways just a small update! Hope everyone had a good week, and will have an even better weekend!

Last edited:
Gratz Swampy. Its great seeing that you are still working on reaching your goal.
I may pick up mine again some day, We'll just have to wait in see.

Good Luck & Have Fun...

you should get your entry in the hof updated, you gained a lot of ranks

Back