Help: Weapon choice dilemma

FireflyXQ

Young
Hello,

After much research and asking around, i'm now resorting to posting a topic here, as i can't seem to get too much info anywhere else. Here it goes.

Currently i'm only using L guns. I'm a lvl 21/17 hit/dmg laser sniper, and mostly using kallous 5 and LLC13.
However, i rather dislike using L guns, and would much rather upgrade to an UL gun. Buying a gun for lvl 25-30 and working my way up with other guns isn't an issue. Switching to BLP sniper also wouldn't be an issue, if i can get a good lvl 25-30 UL gun for that. (they seem to have better big amps either way).
Switching to pistols isn't on the table :)

However all the UL guns i can see (that don't have an eco of 2.5... ew...) seem to only have auction data for last year/decade, putting them all at 4k ped +. Is this accurate at all? are they still worth this?

At the moment i have about 1k ped. Short term i can stretch that to 1500. Is there anything that fits these requirements i could buy for that?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Little side question, i've heard toulan may go "full release" "soon". Would that have any kind of negative effect on the mu of any UL gun i purchase?

Feel free to contact me here or in game (Firefly XQ) if you have any advice you're willing to share, or an UL gun to sell me :p

Sincerely,
Firefly XQ

That priceclass and lvl requirements. I can be wrong, but only Melee comes to my mind.

Back