Would you vote for me?

Who would you vote for to be President of Virtual Reality?

• Total voters

Mercury

Marauder
Society
Dark Templar
Jenna "Star" Mercury
I decided to get the pulse of EU's community about the President of Virtual Reality....

#mercuryforpresident

I don't trust 'Candidate A'.

I don't know you well but at least I do not know/heard about any shady/dodgy things with you in centre (too many connected to other guy).

This, plus fact that you play EU (sure on different level than most of us but still) and do not own Planet, therefore you would be more in touch with what this game needs.

I would say go for it.

"Write name in post"

Last edited:
I would vote for you over Neverdie :)
Please dont let it be him

I honestly would love too see a total unknown not uber lvl player on that post! On that simple believe they have more touch for the game and know what it may mean too have an average size pedcard and gear !
But maybe it's just me

You would have my vote

Yes I would vote for you over ND but sorry I had to select Write in name:

ME. When the Facebook poll started, and I was X$X#Z@! banned, I put the word out that I claimed B to be me!:silly2:

Edit:

Sorry forgot to add that if you did vote for me, being B on Facebook, I would give you 100 Dung!

Yes I would vote for you over ND but sorry I had to select Write in name:

ME. When the Facebook poll started, and I was X$X#Z@! banned, I put the word out that I claimed B to be me!:silly2:

Edit:

Sorry forgot to add that if you did vote for me, being B on Facebook, I would give you 100 Dung!

If you post the reason for your banning in a free speech forum like PCF you will be banned again until you learn your lesson.

(I've been really quiet about this whole election business for about a month myself)

PS: You're not candidate B. But I'd vote B.

I didn't plan to bother with this nonsense, but if you jump onto it, I will.

If you stand against neverdie, I will vote for you.

If you want to take part in a completely ludicrous "election" that is allowing people to join as candidates midway through the voting process, and allowing people to vote for placeholder "candidates" that do not currently exist, I will vote for you.

If you are prepared to stand when you know as well I do that neverdie can buy as many votes as he needs to from Facebook "marketers" with hundreds of fake accounts, I will vote for you.

Last edited:
Nope, no votes from me. Mostly because I think this is shady with no real purpose.

If you stand against neverdie, I will vote for you.

If you want to take part in a completely ludicrous "election" that is allowing people to join as candidates midway through the voting process, and allowing people to vote for placeholder "candidates" that do not currently exist, I will vote for you.

If you are prepared to stand when you know as well I do that neverdie can and will buy as many votes as he needs to from Facebook "marketers" with hundreds of fake accounts, I will vote for you.

As long as Oleg does not stand. I will vote for you!
gl bro - bring & come :p

Great idea. You also will have my vote (if i will know how and where to vote). Show Nd whos the boss:wtg:

I don't think that I can vote - you need facebook to vote, right?

My computer won't let me do that.

Wish you all the best in your campaign!

I would vote Mercury as I would much rather see a player represent players than a PP.

The voting system is ghetto... Facebook, really?

you got my vote

but if only in facebook vote is not gonna count

It's settled... you need to run now!

:yay::yay::yay:

How do I vote without fb?

If it wasn´t for ND, I never would´ve discovered this sandbox thingy anyways and if I, against all odds would´ve stumbled upon it, which is probable since it´s been around for quite some time now, whilst trying to do a little research about it, trying to find out what it´s all about etc etc, using a forum like this one...for sure I´ve stayed away...

cheers! :laugh:

It would be nice/useful to have a president we can meet up with in game and talk with easily on the forums :).

I would vote for you Mercury, but I have never had nor I never will make a fb account.

I also dont think it will be a fair competition, and that candidate A will just be buying fb votes.

Other - i am not voting. It is a made up pointless bit of marketing. Nothing more, nothing less. MA don't listen to player base, what makes anyone think they will listen to a person in a virtual made up position?

This is a royal waste of everyone's time.

Rgds

Ace

I voted other because:

Mercury claims to be a pro gamer, which imho means nothing in EU because here only money and uber equipment counts, not real skills and tactics like in CS:S or BF3/4 where real skills and teamwork are the key to success.

Neverdie is just a fame wh**e to me and doesn't deserve to be president of anything. He is not a real player and only profit from the loss of other people. Not the best attitudes to become president (besides that, where are the 25 million jobs he announced to be created?)

Strongboxes are nice, I love the blue and yellow pills :D

I like people as long as they treat me fair.

Other: I would vote for Smilgs since he shares a shitload of information with the community and doesn't make a hero out of himself for having a shitload of money and hunting big mobs all day long. Also never heard any bad rumor about him.

Last edited:
I would vote for you and tell everone i know to vote for you. The president of EU- if he has any impact at all , and i hope he as a bit at least, but i doubt it since even planet partners wait for shit like ages - has to be someone who know how to play the game and how basically an economy work.

If i had to choose between you and Neverdie it would be you. But at least he knows some stuff at least and a bit to play, not the way like you do Star,but better this then Candidate A or B shit. I dont want any newcomer there or guy who played 1 year. Another person i would consider would be MeLoveYou LongTime FiveDolla.

Vote for Mercury !! He knows at least what he is talkin about has a good sense where the has to head or change back.

1. Build up a demand ! Its nonesense to hunt and throw like 95% into TT.
2. Shrapnel isn´t the problem. But make it more usable like in crafting. Skip the residue and use shrapnel for converting into ammo, for crafting and maybe repairin stuff. So it would get a MU!
3. Get rid of all the unuasable blueprints where the materials dont drop anymore. Better less items but you can craft them or have mobs that drop the stuff. Where the fuck are the good old Apis? Was a fun gun everyone used it in a while and now?
4. I have more ideas to fix that shitty economy.

Call me if you want to hear more :D or not.

But lets run for president Star. Go for it !

Cheers don

I think you should carefully consider if you want to put down $1000 just to enter, especially if MA already have a preferred candidate. EU runs on smoke and mirrors, and there's no reason to think the President election will be any different.

To me I think it's more about PR for the game, then player rights. Unless MA are prepared to tear up their TOU then I consider the whole thing pointless.

Are we trying to build a democracy, were we have citizen rights over our in game assets, or the right to seek justice (via mediation team) if someone's CLD's are sold in error at auction?

I very much doubt any power will move from game owner to player.

Would I vote for Star? I would want to read his manifesto first and then decide.

Rick

I would vote for anyone besides Neverdie who is actually playing the game.
His planets are failures with smell of the questionable actions in the past (balancing, etc).

Back