Selling: Castorian Combat Mace MKIV Tier 6.9

cheesesmoker

Provider
Society
Dark Knights
As it says want to sell this awsome club!

Castorian Combat Mace MkIV Tier 6.9 Req lev 38 maxed at lev 43

remainin tier numbers 124,101,80

you may even get a tier hoff nxt tick :) is there a tier 7 mace ingame?

full tt is 1100 ped so not to shabby run

had some fun with it but time for change

SB +5K BO +6K will end auc 24 hours after sb

items of intrest set ajust Nem M

GL and happy hoffin out there! Cheese :cool:

There's no VII in game but if you're interested in making a trade up to a V let me know and maybe we can make a deal, your mace plus ped for my tier 5.2 V.

There's no VII in game but if you're interested in making a trade up to a V let me know and maybe we can make a deal, your mace plus ped for my tier 5.2 V.

I think Cheese is saying that its about to hit tier 7. Not that he's looking for a VII :)

not lookin to upgrade to the V mace thanx, i wud move upto the MKVI if i was goin for upgrade :)

is this TT+5k or 5K outright?

tt + 5k sb m8 will get it to min tt of 33ped if it helps :)

Nah it doesn't really matter about the TT. I was just curious. Can't make the opening bid yet, but do hope it's still available in about a week! I am going back to melee--got .20 level left to commando on BLP--and I loved my tier 7 mace II. So although I can't start the bidding just yet, I have every intention of doing so once I receive my 2000 ped Kadra bounty.

Forget waiting on this commando stuff, I'm selling all my pistoleer gear and will have the peds soon. Sent another IM to Snape about my 2000 bounty, so that will put me over the threshold. SB as of now TT+5k.

PEDs are waiting...do I need to head to Ark?

mornin m8 i had tgo to wrk was standin nxt to ye for hour :) hopefully catch up later will b online arond 18.00 ingame time for 4 hours or so, if you not about will b on 6.30 am in the mornin we hook up then

Gratz on the sale!

Ryry was giggling like a schoolgirl all evening. Hope you wiped off the handle... o.o

I was quite excited. But it's been great to grind Songkra! I'll be back there in a few hours. Anyway....love the nearly 400 critical hits...thanks cheese!

Back