Society
Lost Renegades
Buckaroo Cardamine Marduka

SPARE TIRE MARINA shop
near Isle of Lost Avatars TP on planet Rocktropia
shop location: [135397, 82350, 101]
TP location: [135307, 82369, 108]; very close to the shop

MINDARK PRICE:

Rocktropia is selling a 500-item shop for 20000 peds which was "The Wolf and Vixen Pub". (The 250-item shop is 12000 peds.)
See: http://www.neverdie.com/forum/rocktropia-ongoing-events/18281-rotten-banana-exchange-official-thread

Now my shop has some service center add-ons on the roof. A trade terminal, repair terminal, storage terminal, manufacturing machine, and an auctioneer. You just take the elevator to the first floor and that's the roof.

According to this page http://www.planetcalypso.com/opportunities/estate-development/
Service Center Add-ons
Trade terminal – 15,000 PED
Repair terminal – 15,000 PED
Storage terminal – 15,000 PED
Manufacturing machine – 15,000 PED
Auctioneer – 25,000 PED

So the total is 105,000 PED if you buy straight from MindArk.

SELLING PRICE:

My asking price is the same: 105,000 PED with furnitures. No inventory.

FURNITURES:

The furnitures include 29 [Classic Decotown Long Wall Shelf], 2[Wally Shelving (C)], and 4 [Classic Decotown Short Wall Shelf ].

DESCRIPTION:

My shop has 500 items. The name of the shop is "Spare Tire Marina" as it was given by the Rocktropia management team. The shop is located near the water hence it was called marina. In the first photo, you can see a beautiful mural on the side wall. The second photo is the front of the shop. And the third photo is the roof which has all 5 service center add-ons. It looks like a bar which is too cool. It's the only shop in game that has all these 5 service center add-ons.

ESTATE TERMINAL:

Max nr. of guests: 250
Item points indoors / max: 500. This is the main shop.
Item points in display area / max: 30.
Item points in additional area / max: 12. This is the bar on the roof. You can sell 12 items in the bar.

MAP:

Isle of the Lost Avatars is down at the bottom. My shop is near the TP which is on the eastern side of the island.

Please PM me here or message me in game: Buckaroo Cardamine Marduka

Last edited:
That's a nice shop. I have never known it was there though.

I somehow feel you will be stuck with it for a while, even though I wish you luck in selling it.

What a rip-off, I'd not give a ped over 20k for this one, if just talking about what you get.
For peoples information, not a penny has been spend on the so called upgrades.
The shop was included in the sale of the Isle of Lost Avatars land area... And the design came as is.

Also the mentioned upgrades are for service centres that one purchase for your Calypso Land Area.
Each planet partner have their own specific upgrade programs, why mention Calypso modifications when selling a ROCKtropia shop?

Too much false advertising lately...

Oooh well, gl with the sale!
Was browsing your shop last night and was happy that we could find another well stocked shop on RT but I guess that won't last long.

Yes, this game is expensive.
Equus spaceship is 50k peds.

My shop has a total of 542 points. 500 for the main shop, 12 points for the bar on the roof, and 30 points for the display. That equals to 90 shopkeepers. (A shopkeeper occupies 6 points of space.) Each shopkeeper is selling around 2000 peds.
If you buy an apartment with 90 shopkeepers, that's at least 180000 peds.

My shop is cheaper. Only 105000 PED.

Do not hesitate, buy it now.

My shop has a total of 542 points. 500 for the main shop, 12 points for the bar on the roof, and 30 points for the display. That equals to 90 shopkeepers. (A shopkeeper occupies 6 points of space.) Each shopkeeper is selling around 2000 peds.
If you buy an apartment with 90 shopkeepers, that's at least 180000 peds.

My shop is cheaper. Only 105000 PED.

Do not hesitate, buy it now.
A shopkeeper takes up 6 item points, but provides 20 item points worth of space, so the net total is 14 points per shopkeeper. The equivalent of 542 item points would be 39 shopkeepers, which at 2000 peds each, translates to 78000 peds.

I see what you're doing.
If I drop a shopkeeper in the shop. It will cost me 6 points. A shopkeeper has 20 item points. But in reality, I only gain 14 points.
If a shopkeeper cost 2000 peds, then 2000 peds / 14 points = 142.857 peds per point.

My shop has a total of 542 points. 542 points x 142.857 peds = 77428.57 peds.

So the final verdict of my shop price is at least 77428.57 peds.

Now on planet Calypso, they will charge you 85000 peds to add 5 Service Center Add-ons.
Assuming Rocktropia is a nice guy, they will charge at 50% off. That's 42500 peds.

So my main shop 77428.57 peds + five Service Add-ons 42500 peds = total 119928.57 peds

But I'm selling it for only 105000 peds.

Keep in mind that Rocktropia is discounting the 500-item shop for 20000 peds. That's 40 peds per point. But after you buy it, you have to use the current MU of a shopkeeper which is 142.857 peds per point.
See: http://www.neverdie.com/forum/rocktropia-ongoing-events/18281-rotten-banana-exchange-official-thread

105000? Its rocktropia with a tiny market and playerbase, no chance ever to get this money back, even if it had 100 K item points :laugh:

You could probably buy a out of the way OLA for the price your asking for your shop..... im not saying anything, im just saying.

There is shop with much more than 500 points on RT

So your shop is even not the biggest

Doing same calculation than you a shop with 1000 points will costs 210 000 peds

Don't be ridiculous

Last edited:
Sale threads aren't apropriate for debate, but this is a selling thread that make anyone who know RT market to get upset and feel the need to interfer!
I say only this to OP,
please consider what deed you have, how much you bought it and how much is realy worth it.

Last edited:
i offer 25 k wich is same as u payed :wise:

( and meh fals infos should be punished , the add ons and anything was includet when the shop was bought for 25k !)

i offer 25 k wich is same as u payed :wise:

( and meh fals infos should be punished , the add ons and anything was includet when the shop was bought for 25k !)

Yes, you can bargain when you buy a car in real life. But your deal is too low.

You see, if you have an apartment with 39 shopkeepers, it will cost you around 78000 peds.
Therefore, my shop is at least 78000 peds.

I agree with you that this game is expensive. An Ethereal armor is 50000 peds.

Yes, you can bargain when you buy a car in real life. But your deal is too low.

You see, if you have an apartment with 39 shopkeepers, it will cost you around 78000 peds.
Therefore, my shop is at least 78000 peds.

I agree with you that this game is expensive. An Ethereal armor is 50000 peds.

If that deal is too low, but is what you paid for it, you saying you ripped off Hammer on purpose?

If that deal is too low, but is what you paid for it, you saying you ripped off Hammer on purpose?

yes he did xD and well ofc can u create a weird counting and compare it with other shops ... but still lol rip of for the buyer or hammer :yup:

Lets go back to topic please, everyone is free to set up hillarious offers if he want to.

Any examples what you earned with your shop over the last year and how many sales per day ?

Lets go back to topic please, everyone is free to set up hillarious offers if he want to.

Any examples what you earned with your shop over the last year and how many sales per day ?

its kinda new ... but for infos could u ask hammer i guess shes was realy successfull for a long time ... she had serval shops in tangerine ...

I have a 220 item shop on Monria, with a great view on the craters. All terminals are within 50 m of my shop.
If I go by your logic, what would the selling price be ?

Free bump

I have a 220 item shop on Monria, with a great view on the craters. All terminals are within 50 m of my shop.

Free bump

Well, you could put, what, 55 shop keepers, so like 300,000 ped easy.

Reactions: Mac

Free bump

According OP price of a shop depends of number of Shopkeeper you save. So if you have a 1 000 item shop (it exists in EU) it worths 150 000 peds or even 210 000 peds depending on the way he calculates it.

I thought shops prices depends on the incomes, but it seems OP does not plan to provide such informations and thinks all depends on shopkeepers.

According to this webpage,
http://www.neverdie.com/forum/rocktropia-ongoing-events/18281-rotten-banana-exchange-official-thread

Rocktropia is exchanging another shop for 60000 peds. It's unique because it has a "Bondage Basement".
My shop is unique too. It has five Service Center Add-ons.

The direction they're going is to build unique shops.
On planet Arkadia, each shop has a unique front display.
For example, Emma's shop has a cafe next to it. But the cafe is a useless function in this game.
Now on Rocktropia, they raise the bar up one level.
Each unique shop has a function.
The first shop which is my shop has five Service Center Add-ons.
The second shop has "Bondage Basement".

Therefore, my shop should be worth at least 60000 peds.
Rocktropia already set the price.
But don't buy that Bondage shop. Buy my shop first.

There are 25 Equus. So the most they will make is 25 unique shops on Rocktropia.

I agree with you that this game is expensive. A mothership is over 90000 peds.

3 pages of 'too expensive' replies ought to tell you something.

Look, if you think you have a valuable resource, sit on it. Hold the price, and use it. Maybe someone will buy it.

Probably not, though. I have this castle that is also unique, on Calypso. It even has its own boss mob spawn, which I created specifically for that island in order to make more of a destination out of it.

Many people think I want 'too much' for it. So I will sit on it until either I am proven right in my valuation, or proven wrong. That takes time.

Until then, it's basically not for sale. I advise you to adopt a similar mindset if you intend on keeping what looks to me to be an absurd valuation based solely on its 'uniqueness', and not factoring in that it's on Rocktropia, and with many 'unique' shops, none are truly that way. You need to let it play out.

I have a feeling though that you're rushing this through at this valuation because you feel like the illusion is about to shatter, not because you feel like its a strong sale.

First OP post was to proove it worths 105 000 peds
Second OP post was to proove it worths 75 000 peds
Last OP post he says 60 000 peds

It seems he does not even know what it worths really, he just dream to win lot of money

First OP post was to proove it worths 105 000 peds
Second OP post was to proove it worths 75 000 peds
Last OP post he says 60 000 peds

It seems he does not even know what it worths really, he just dream to win lot of money

105,000 to 75,000 to 60,000.

Next is:

So after an infinite number of iterations, the value will be 45,000.

105,000 to 75,000 to 60,000.

Next is:

So after an infinite number of iterations, the value will be 45,000.

LOL well done, even if 45K is still too much for this deed lol

What happened is this. It's the first time you see a unique shop and you didn't know why the price is so expensive.

For example, a regular quad costs around 120 peds.
But Equus is a unique ship and it costs around 50000 peds.

On Rocktropia, a regular 500-item shop costs around 20000 peds.
But the shop with the "Bondage Basement" costs around 60000 peds because it's unique.

My shop is the first prototype. The first unique shop. After they release 10 more unique shops, then you will notice that my shop is a unique virtual item.

Now you know why it's so expensive.

Again, Rocktropia already raise the bar up one level.
It's time for you to buy my shop first, and the Bondage shop second.

since you are getting so many negative replies here, perhaps you should go buy another estate somewhere, either apartment with shopkeeper, or a booth or shop, etc. and put the deed in there at the price you want in this thread and see how long it takes for someone to buy... I would say put it on auction at this price, but think your cost in buying an apartment and shopkeeper may be less than the auction fee you'll ultimately pay on relisting til it sells.

What happened is this. It's the first time you see a unique shop and you didn't know why the price is so expensive.

For example, a regular quad costs around 120 peds.
But Equus is a unique ship and it costs around 50000 peds.

On Rocktropia, a regular 500-item shop costs around 20000 peds.
But the shop with the "Bondage Basement" costs around 60000 peds because it's unique.

My shop is the first prototype. The first unique shop. After they release 10 more unique shops, then you will notice that my shop is a unique virtual item.

Now you know why it's so expensive.

They are not add-ons. They came with it. And it's not unique, at least 3 shops in tangerine (not yet for sale) already have all the terminals.

Why? This is the Planet Calypso forum. Not the Rocktropia forum. I have been to Rocktropia less than half a dozen times since it opened. Other players here similarly may not be playing much on Rocktropia. So why should we buy your shop and then the bondage shop?

Your shop simply is not that valuable. It's on a backwater planet that's already shut down half of its servers, and its not actually unique. It seems the new standard in property design there is to give it some sort of theme. The proof of that is this upcoming Bondage shop. How many more 'unique' shops will be created?

What you're doing is trying to force feed folks a marketing gimmick. You're running a hustle and trying to sell for top dollar by using a bit of spin.

It's a bit shameless, tbh.

Back