New spawns an indication of the new event system?

Ace Flyster

Marauder
Dave Ace Flyster
So with massive spawns everywhere, i guess MA are testing out the ability to give a PP easy control over individual spawns for events.

So instead of MA having to adjust spawns they are giving PP's the ability to do it themselves?

Speculation of course

Rgds

Ace

Is it everywhere? LA's and natural spawns?

Our land is totally full of big atrox lol makes it very hard to hunt.

We are Currently trying to find the balance again by reducing numbers right back.

Anyone brave enough to slim down the numbers, so the new settings can stick please feel free :)

LA40 will get better again

Do players have access to this new event system as well?

I forgot to check yesterday, is it in the event log page?

They just want to haunt you Ace which massive spawns while you are mining :shower:

ND via RT chat said yesterday that MA is having problems with severs and it should be fixed soon.

Just had support case back from MA

They are aware of the spawning issue and will be sorting it out asap

Good news

So with massive spawns everywhere, i guess MA are testing out the ability to give a PP easy control over individual spawns for events.

So instead of MA having to adjust spawns they are giving PP's the ability to do it themselves?

Speculation of course

Rgds

Ace

Can you be more specific ? What spawns are you talking about?
Haven't seen any changes on Armax @ Scylla, or allo-esto @ Livas that i was hunting yesterday :confused:

Can you be more specific ? What spawns are you talking about?
Haven't seen any changes on Armax @ Scylla, or allo-esto @ Livas that i was hunting yesterday :confused:

Natural spawns of prots, caps, that i know off.

Rgds

Ace

Hope the massive spawns include ore and en-matter :)

Too bad if its a bug. I like these dense spawns, it reduces the pointless and time-consuming running in between mobs.

I checked out Caperons yesterday and was immediately overwhelmed by a sea of angry Caps. LOL

Speculation of course

Rgds

Ace

Too bad if its a bug. I like these dense spawns, it reduces the pointless and time-consuming running in between mobs.

Yes, nok I can realy grind mobs.
MA don't change back plases :yay:

Natural spawns of prots, caps, that i know off.

Rgds

Ace

You were right. I just finished a 200 ped ammo hunt on Armaxes @ East Scylla and especially North of the TP , there was a red massive line on my radar :rolleyes:

FYI - i noticed 3 "bugs" if i could call em like that

1) While hunting/shooting the mob, happened like 6 times , i could hear the sound for loot , but no loot lines with value on the top left :scratch2:
2) After looting the mob , sometimes an extra looted item would pop 2-3 second later than the rest of loot. Was checking my ping and it was always between 51-58 ms
3) The loot per mob was down 40% , and there were "waves" of No loot or Frags ( 3-5 one after the other). That's not "normal" for armaxes, casue i see the change after the Server problems this morning....

Does anyone else has these bugs too? Discuss

Songkra Valley is a sea of red. So, it's everywhere.

Yes, they are quite nice IMO (OK, it may be a little ridiculous in some cases). At least make Caly spawns Arkadia-like spawns! I would rather have spawns like this than the alternative/how they were before.

I hate the Arkadia spawns, I wish they could be more like Calypso. It's a hell for miners :S

So you can stand 4-5 Aurli Queens at once.
Glad you are UBER and can do that, but its a killer for every upper mid level player who would like to some big Aurli one by one.
Have fun in dome 4 :D

Don´t know if Dasp at Foma is fucked up too, but some of the spawns have grown insanly dense.

For a new player just arriving at Camp Icarus its impossible to survive 1min outside of turret range, as numbers of the puny is simply to much.

50m off the turret range I had to use my Imp FAP every second kill (on puny !!!!), because I got attacked by so many puny that my HP bar run down in a speed, it was unbelieveable. Think it was around 100 mobs on me or more. Well radar was completely red, there was not many dots, it was just one big red dot !

Ok its really nice for those having fun running with big mob trains :D

I am all for nice density of spawns but what we have at the moment simply is to much.

Yes, it was everywhere. With a few notable exceptions, some of which were single mobs previously placed very intentionally.

I logged in at Hive's Edge - that's a mountaintop on Cyrene overlooking the main Empi hive. The top of the mountain normally contains a pack of very sleepy Stalker Paneleons (yes, Cyrene places the maturity before the species). Southeast gives easy access to a variety of extreme low mobs, and Northwest over or under that gnarlie cliff gives good access to lower-mid spawns that I have come to love: jellyworms, scout bot 700, a handful of small tide claws, a knot of old alpha paneleons for the Strength mission, and the only crystal pede spawn that I know of in the game.

The mountain was solid red.

The puny nimet spawn at Rookie was also solid red, but that's not really an issue with nimets and a tagger.

The weak paneleons at Rookie were a lot of fun! Solid red pack squeezed into a tiny area, sweat one til it bites, kill it.

I spent most of the day picking up items I had bought from auction at other planets. My calypso dailies were bonus chirpy and then molisk - I notice that while the puny bristles and starving atrax at Half Moon Bay had bred like the rabbits they are, my favorite area for chirpies just down the road had not changed. Likewise, The Mega Volt had normal (and very enjoyable) spawns.

The noob rig was overrun with drone prototypes, however, when I visited Ashi I saw normal spawn of atrox near the actual rig. The mixed spawn at ashi north revive was about twice as dense as it was last time I visited, last year.

In sum, I kinda wish I'd been on rocktropia with a lot of explosive projectiles.

My idea, let the spawns but give us a "Nuke Anhillator Missile Launcher BP" to make a nifty weapon for 'em!
100+ kills or deadly radius of 500m per missile!!!!!!
Wtf? only the crafters can do it? Hunters can aswell :laugh:

Back