What to do?

Cervus

Old
Society
NBK Rangers
Ieuru Cervus Uramos
Well my sweat gathering days are over (What do the people that buy sweat do with it?) and i find myself kicked into the unforgiving world of calypso, with barely 18 ped to my name. Trading i believe is the next step on the ladder to great riches, but i do have a question.

should i look to get a deal at the auction or should i wonder the towns looking for people selling cheap?

Whilst i'm at it, how much PED do you think i should get before starting my career in mining?

I think your best bet is to try to buy some cheap but usable stuff with tt-price or almost at tt-price right from hunters.

Many hunters just tt for example all pixie parts. Many of them might sell to you instead (especially if they know you). If you then manage to sell those then even with tt+1 or 2 you are profiting already.

1. Find out what low level stuff people are buying.
2. Find out someone who loots it and is too lazy to sell.
3. Put some social skills in use.

;)

I think biggest profits in business comes from reselling large quantities of raw materials or in valued items. However if you have 18 peds now I guess your best bet is just those low end items which dont need much investments.

For example I usually TT all hides, skin and wool I loot, although many people would be prepared to pay for it.

A good way to make money is to find lazy people like me and buy materials at TT value or maybe at small % and then selling them again in the marketplace :wise:

Cervus said:
Well my sweat gathering days are over (What do the people that buy sweat do with it?) and i find myself kicked into the unforgiving world of calypso, with barely 18 ped to my name. Trading i believe is the next step on the ladder to great riches, but i do have a question.

should i look to get a deal at the auction or should i wonder the towns looking for people selling cheap?

Whilst i'm at it, how much PED do you think i should get before starting my career in mining?

Do you deposit or are you like ME and are NEVER! going to deposit?

Hi Cervus. I currently employ a few others who buys up small amounts of resources, then sell the bigger stack to me for a little profit. Look me up in PA between 18:00 and 21:00 Calypso time, and we'll have a chat :)

Hellfire: I would be happy to take those resources off youre hands at TT value, come have a chat and we can make a deal for a little more than TT ;) . I'm currently in the proccess of gathering GM for Gremlin, so he might know where to find me.

Hope to see you both in PA :)

Thanks you for the advice everyone. DarkAngel i shall most certainly be looking you up sometime soon.

To answer a question that was asked, no i haven't deposited so far, but that doesn't mean i never will. It has more to do with being skint irl than to do with not wanting to :)

Back