Question: Unique UL Pegasus Gloves (F) Value

cjo327

Young
Society
Spartans
JoElle Jo Fields

I looted these UL Pegasus Gloves (F) on July 30th. They were a first discovery and, as far as I know, one of a kind. I'm trying to determine their value. Thoughts? :scratch2:

JoElle Jo Fields

Thoughts? :scratch2:

JoElle Jo Fields

they are not unique, if they were it would state so in their name like it does in other unique items name.
they are just a very very rare drop.

If we check the 2 main stats which are 52 Burn and 43 Penetration, other stats are just average, armor that has very similar stats is RX Op Tac x2(with other stats much better than pegasus) or even x1(a little lower Burn but has electric which x2 is lacking).

So imo the price should not be higher then x1, and considering you can not assemble a complete set, well you get the point. Not sure theywill sell for more then 4k in todays market

Hopefully this helps you set a price on them

RX Op Tac x2 gloves goes for around 1k I think. Eon parts goes for around that aswell nowdays

BKK

RX Op Tac x2 gloves goes for around 1k I think. Eon parts goes for around that aswell nowdays

BKK

yeah way lower than my first estimate.

If we check the AH, we can see there are EON gloves (M) on atm with start bid 3k and theyre most likely not gonna sell(6 hours left).
And eon pen and burn is almost identical to Pegasus, while all other stats are just way above what pegasus can offer.

youll be lucky if you get 2k for them, something like 1-1.5k is more realistic.

BKK

Thanks, I appreciate your comment. :)

yeah way lower than my first estimate.

If we check the AH, we can see there are EON gloves (M) on atm with start bid 3k and theyre most likely not gonna sell(6 hours left).
And eon pen and burn is almost identical to Pegasus, while all other stats are just way above what pegasus can offer.

youll be lucky if you get 2k for them, something like 1-1.5k is more realistic.

Thanks, fellows!

Back