Selling: Adjusted EP-41

Nalia

Provider
As title said i've got this incredibly nice tool and i am taking offers, if something good i may sell it, if no then i will be pleased to keep it for myself.

It is tier 0 for the moment.

Tiers rates are nice too : 80.71.130.138.138.54.110.140.133.148

I remember you it is a 35 level laser SIB gun
Damage max : 55
Damage min : 27.5
Attack per minute : 63
Range : 42.9 m

Really nice eco

Make offer here or by PM or IG : Miss Nalia universe

Name me tour buyout in PM, I Am searching a gun in that level range. I might buy it if price is better than alternatives.

Received 6K offer that i declined and a 7K one that i keep in mind.

Few people PMed to request my price, as i said for the moment I am only taking offers and i will decide in few days if i sell or keep it.

This gun is much more rare than the Maddox as it is not a crafted gun so it should stay rare. And it is a low decay versus the Maddox which has a big decay.
Personnally i prefer to spend my ped in ammo cycling than in gun repairing.

Maddox can equip a beast for low cost, and big amps for the EP-41 will costs more peds, i agree with that. But it is not enough in my mind to offer the price of a zero three for an EP-41 lol

In order to answer to some questions i had by PM, here is the current cost of such a toy :

EP-41 : lat ones were sold for +1500k, so 3K for both
Repair Full TT : 180 peds
Phasing nano Adj * 10 : around 150 peds
Generic nano adj * 50 : around 750 peds
Breer H31a (L) full TT = 960 peds, currently crafter are selling them for 190% so around 1820 peds total

TOTAL = 6 000 peds

You are free to wait and hope people will reduce price of EP-41 (because i agree that 1.5K is crazy)
You are free to wait that the few H31a crafter reduce their price, which i doubt for the moment (because their is so much different component involved for crafting these guns)
I think nano adj MU will continue to fall down, but i think they will also stop to drop so much

May be MA will decide to make drop again lot of EP-41 in loots, which i sincerly doubt.

As you can see at auctions : lot of Maddox IV available, only 1 EP-41 to sell for BO 2.2k.

Adjusted EP-41 is a great gun, with low decay, good eco, nice range and equipped with only a A105 it does nice damage (71 damage with only a A105 !).

People who calculate the total price with old MU of the gun (150 peds, old MU of the H31a(L) at 132%, ...) can continue to dream but nobody will sell them this Ajusted gun for just 2K peds :)

So no need to be agressive when i explain that 4K or 3K (or even to one guy 2K LOOL) is not an offer i can consider as just the cost to get the gun is 6K (for the moment, because soon standard EP-41 should fall to 1K in my opinion)

You are free to not buy or to buy an high decay gun like Adj Maddox IV and spend your time repairing it (3.45 decay for the Maddox, 1.192 for the Adj EP-41 ...). Maddox IV is a mythic gun but personnly i think the Adj Maddox will never worth a Enigma L2 or an Adj EP-41 because its decay is simple horrible. This last sentence may lot of people start to attack me or attack this thread, it is my opinion and i do not force them to think the same. As said i always thought it was better, for range weapons, to cycle lot of ammo (like DOA) instead to cycle lot of repairs, even if eco is 0.05 better (eco of the Adj Maddox is only 0.05 better than an enigma L2 or a Adj EP-41)

Last edited:
just a bit of a FYI. EP-41's are currently dropping again.
Free bump and gl with sale :)

just a bit of an FYI. EP-41's are currently dropping again.

Do you know what mob they drop from?

Thanks for the tip

I decided to certainly not sell it btw, this gun seems too good :) I will close this thread soon may be.

It will be interesting to know who or on what creature this was dropped. It's really strange and without a screen some people may believe it is attempt to manipulate the market. Market on EP-41 is very "nervous" for the moment, many people want to buy, sellers sell between 900 to 2000 peds and it is really big gap. Every body give a different information trying to make the price go on the way he want (sellers says it stopped to drop and only few available, buyers says there is large quantity available and it is dropping again, etc...)

So if you have few more informations it would be really interesting.

Last edited:
Ep-41 used to drop from allophyl

It will be interesting to know who or on what creature this was dropped. It's really strange and without a screen some people may believe it is attempt to manipulate the market. Market on EP-41 is very "nervous" for the moment, many people want to buy, sellers sell between 900 to 2000 peds and it is really big gap. Every body give a different information trying to make the price go on the way he want (sellers says it stopped to drop and only few available, buyers says there is large quantity available and it is dropping again, etc...)

Item drops are based solely on total item count in the universe (which I believe is further linked to total number of active accounts).

Therefore, as items are removed from the game (2x EP41 lost every time an Adj is made) they are re-introduced into the lootpool. This is entirely known and proven with the AXXX amp upgrades almost instantly causing the related used amp to drop again.

So yes, EP41s will drop. What you'd be better to hope for is a reduction in the adjuster drop rate; which is likely linked to the number of adj EP41/mad4's in circulation.

yes but big question : does they still drop ?

1 ped for the one who has the answer :) lol

Yes they do, I know of approx 15 that were looted today and thats just from my FL. Sadly, I got only 1. Check t0 mu to get a better idea :)

Oh and you can keep the ped :p

must be hard to share whats dropping it

Based on entropedia, allophyl and warrior used to drop them. However, I did 10k allo/esto mission and never looted an ep-41. I think the only one I ever looted from allo/esto in my 11 year Entropia career is an ep-45 hunter.

Based on entropedia, allophyl and warrior used to drop them. However, I did 10k allo/esto mission and never looted an ep-41. I think the only one I ever looted from allo/esto in my 11 year Entropia career is an ep-45 hunter.

You did the missions in the past, but the drops probably skyrocketed with the upgrade mission. Fits nicely into the theory that destroyed UL items go back to the lootpool.

Why would I want to or care to manipulate the market? Want proof? Go look at the T0 I have for sale on AH. And it wasn't allo that dropped it either. Still don't believe me? Don't really care :)

Price on EP-41 fall down very fast, so it seems either they dropped (like many people said it here) either the owners need cash for easter lol

Seems lot of people saw them droping, and some people here gave the explanation why.

Thanks for the people who share their informations, +1 to all of them

Back