Question: Petition for boost pills

Billy Jean Ruby

Stalker
Society
Factory of Fun
Billy Jean Ruby
Dear MA, since some of us are miners, crafters this could be considered when you decided to introduced the boost pills.
With yellow ones there isn't any problem but why all the others are bound?
Please give us the option to trade all the pills looted from boxes or at least the option to refine 'em to universal ammo.

If any of you agreed, please sign this petition.

Sincerely
BJR

Update 12/9/2017 (9/12/2017 U.S. date format)
After 15.15.3 VU this Petition is no longer needed :) With a big thank you to MA and to you all who signed! Enjoy your refined pills!!!! :yay:

*Commenting positive, doesn't mean you want to sign this petition.
If you realy want to sign this petition, please do it by writing your full avatar name in game. Thank you

Please convert all boost pills to tradeable or refineable.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This petition signed so far by the following respected avatars:

Billy Jean Ruby
Cerb Hulk Beris
Zelos Playboy Fargen
Thomas LMTR14 Reisinger
Antrace Letale Very
SevvyS (please add full avatar name)
Aio Dakina
MeLoveYou LongTime
Test Jqkill Muffini
Lil Swampy Monster
Sean Bluebard Parker
Zenzile (is it full name?)
Nicolas NicoLePro Lami
Ice Cat Black
Attere AzGarot Dominatum
Leon Slippery Shockwave
THE OLD NICK
Infeliece Appointed Wildwielder
Stoica Alina Alina
Eleni Von Estlla
KrupT KrupT RaveR
Gaina messi91 cristi
Aj the-unknown Henry
Cool Breeze Blackheart
Sean Rocket Connors
Fionna Simmons
Luke Szalu Ace
Adam Timp McCluster
Sir Matt Copping
DJ KAppY STAR
Blessing in Disguise
Jesse Asqius Crown
Nika Nikolina Belic
Arangar Vagrant Melanwil
toni chiee lahderinne
marco monte montecalvo
Chenghis LuisArkadov
Justin Gamer Espozito
AI Opeyum Tr
True TJ Juan
Dawid Burks Bujak
Naming Policy Violation
Darth Revan Reborn
Flynn Kybo Kybo
Mike KingMike007 Hussey

last update 10/24/2016

Last edited:
Reactions: ZPF
I think it would be fair if people could refine all pills, like L rings to ammo.

I think it would be fair if people could refine all pills, like L rings to ammo.

AGREED!

Super duper /signed

Zelos Playboy Fargen

I don't think they will do this though. Giving us crappy pills that we don't need is part of the strongbox profit strategy :wise:

Thomas LMTR14 Reisinger

totally agree, refine them or make them tradable !

cheers

Antrace Letale Very

Agree 100% incredibly frustrating having kpeds locked up in pills I will never use. The whole concept of it feels very shady.

Think we need to start battering MA with support cases :wise:

If you don't want the things that come in boxes, don't buy boxes.

I'm with Oleg on this. Strongbox is a product you can buy in the shop if you want it. Nobody forces you, there's plenty of other options to make a deposit.

I would prefer that this whole webshop business was restricted to UNI ammo and peds only, and maybe a few starter packs. But it's prolly hopeless to even try to shut this business down... :ahh:

Anyway, I can see why u unhappy. Maybe you should ask MA for a special Miner's Strongbox? It's much more likely they will give you that... (full of crap ofc, but different crap) ;)

It just seems too arbitrary that some pills are TTable and some are not.

Then this nonsense with only full TT (L) rings being refinable.

It is better for the game if these pills are turned into Uni ammo and used up rather than sitting in storage, so I don't understand why anyone would be against this petition.

Please keep your "you shouldn't buy boxes then" nonsense out of this thread... You just look like a condescending a**hole.

Hehe.. Can't talk for Oleg but I can take a honest and forthright opinion anytime, no problem there. :)

The main problem I'm seeing with this campaign is quite different thou. One word: effectiveness...
You'll understand what I mean after a few months and zero results.

It just seems too arbitrary that some pills are TTable and some are not.

Then this nonsense with only full TT (L) rings being refinable.

It is better for the game if these pills are turned into Uni ammo and used up rather than sitting in storage, so I don't understand why anyone would be against this petition.

Because being able to TT and/or convert everything would mean that boxes could be bought risk-free in an attempt to loot the rare stuff, which would be completely unbalanced and yet another factor reducing markup and damaging the overall economy.

Please keep your "you shouldn't buy boxes then" nonsense out of this thread... You just look like a condescending a**hole.

If you think that expressing a well-considered opinion backed up with a cogent argument makes me a condescending asshole, then that is your problem, not mine.

Because being able to TT and/or convert everything would mean that boxes could be bought risk-free in an attempt to loot the rare stuff, which would be completely unbalanced and yet another factor reducing markup and damaging the overall economy.

I may not agree with this logic, but at least you've put forth an argument now, rather than just

Don't think locked up PEDs are healthy for the economy, also the number of boxes you'd need to purchase to have a shot at the unique items is ridiculous, more money for MA is never a bad thing.

They caved on (L) rings (somewhat), hopefully they will cave on this too :beerchug:

Anyways thanks for your input.

I agree in not allowing the buff items to be TT'd. But why not allow everything to be refined? You get some additional refiner decay and it's far more beneficial to the economy to have people using UA, on mobs or on probes, looting items into the universe.

In fact, it's far better in promoting market activity to have UA than a standard deposit.

So I don't see either part of your argument - there is still risk (deposit $500 on boxes and only get UA; you're going to have to blow through $500 of ammo) and UA is less damaging to the economy than a regular deposit.

At a bare minimum it should be one way or the other. Why am I allowed to TT the adjusted loot pills and the Neurostim A, but not the Neurostim Y, and not TT but refine the rings?

I agree in not allowing the buff items to be TT'd. But why not allow everything to be refined? You get some additional refiner decay and it's far more beneficial to the economy to have people using UA, on mobs or on probes, looting items into the universe.

In fact, it's far better in promoting market activity to have UA than a standard deposit.

So I don't see either part of your argument - there is still risk (deposit $500 on boxes and only get UA; you're going to have to blow through $500 of ammo) and UA is less damaging to the economy than a regular deposit.

At a bare minimum it should be one way or the other. Why am I allowed to TT the adjusted loot pills and the Neurostim A, but not the Neurostim Y, and not TT but refine the rings?

wait..we can sell adjusted loot pills now?!?

wait..we can sell adjusted loot pills now?!?

Uh, I don't think so, have to check to confirm, but I'm 99% sure no! Lol

/Oleg and Fifth
I respect your opinion as any other friend in here, but.
Personally I can't depo otherway but only through PayPal (there is no need to explain here why), that mean, I can only depo through boxes or buy PED with loss in webshop! So I prefer strongboxes! Nobody said we forced to depo or to use webshop. We know that, don't be repeated here.

Please if you wanna debate "why people buying strongboxes and if is good", do it in another thread.

People who agreed sign this petition.

Sincerely
BJR

agree on refining to UA
Test Jqkill Muffin

Last edited:
I just want to buy 100% skill pills and easter eggs in the tt.

I would like to refine all untradeable stuff from strongboxes into a new token currency and buy all strongbox stuff expect rings, pets and universal ammo from a new vendor for this currency at an slightly inflated price.

The biggest problem I have is, we have lost the meaning of TT value(Trade terminal value). It means this is what we get if we sell it to the trade terminal machine. If the value was 0 there would be no problem, but they have put a TT value on something that should actually be 0.

Unfortunately we have let this happen for to long now so even TT value does not mean TT value anymore.

Reactions: ZPF
This petition is for all buff/boost pills to change at tradeable item (like Neurostim-A/B/C) or we could refineable in universal ammo. In both cases MA doesn't loose anything. That way hundreds, thousands maybe of PED are going into loot pool instead of "sleeping" in storages!!! I know could been many other alternative ways, but this is the most easy and already applied to L rings.

Please if you agreed add your full avatar name in this petition.

/hammer - I have hundreds of PED that I paid for those boxes in TT pills. Those real money paid from me and from 100's of others. Their represent real TT value. So I don't understand what you mean by saying there is no value in those. Eitherway since we keep those pills in storage is our money and MA can't do anything with it.

Last edited:
This petition is for all buff/boost pills to change at tradeable item (like Neurostim-A/B/C) or we could refineable in universal ammo. In both cases MA doesn't loose anything. That way hundreds, thousands maybe of PED are going into loot pool instead of "sleeping" in storages!!! I know could been many other alternative ways, but this is the most easy and already applied to L rings.

Please if you agreed add your full avatar name in this petition.

/hammer - I have hundreds of PED that I paid for those boxes in TT pills. Those real money paid from me and from 100's of others. Their represent real TT value. So I don't understand what you mean by saying there is no value in those. Eitherway since we keep those pills in storage is our money and MA can't do anything with it.

I believe what hammer is saying is that because there are so many new items with "TT value" that cannot be sold to the trade terminal, MA is destroying the meaning of "TT value" and sooner or later it will mean nothing. It is a dangerous/slippery slope.

Lets see if any others interested :)
bump it a bit

They are interested, but too lazy to sign because they know MA will not take action :dunce:

OK, I can NOT be the only one to notice this:

since some of us are miners or crafters

OK UA ammo for miners, I can get, since they can technically use it for mining.

But crafters? :scratch2:

I mean for a dedicated depositing crafter, there is almost nothing in strongboxes worth while.

Although, to be fair, I can see why this is hard to handle. Can't toss in lyst/oil. Can't really toss in (L)(L) bps. Not really much left to offer in strong boxes for crafters.

Or is there?

OK, I can NOT be the only one to notice this:

OK UA ammo for miners, I can get, since they can technically use it for mining.

But crafters? :scratch2:

I mean for a dedicated depositing crafter, there is almost nothing in strongboxes worth while.

Although, to be fair, I can see why this is hard to handle. Can't toss in lyst/oil. Can't really toss in (L)(L) bps. Not really much left to offer in strong boxes for crafters.

Or is there?

Introduce a way to turn UA into Nanocubes and crafters will be happy :smoke:

Back