-25k peds last Month whats up with Loot?

very controlled micro system

or you have any doubt that they can control any single variable in game?

They do balancing but not purposefully to fuck people over. Good grief man.

There's a common meme that if you complain about any (or all) of the following in a thread, MA will compensate you with an ATH loot:

1) Terrible returns
2) Going to cash out
3) It's my birthday
4) I'm from Sweden
5) I just deposited

They did before that so i cant complain about loot is what ppl is saying :D

Just made 6k proterons points (to end mission) Same result... no armor or fap decay. Dunno what you want to say with ped card size and mob size relation.

But proteron give no markup, and their loot swings are abismal (because they have a ton of HP, and because a lot of people hunt them).

What I said wasn't meant to disrespect you, I really belive you have to hunt with your pedcard in mind and ignore your level. If you can't afford to lose 25k ped a month dont hunt huge things with zero MU :(

Could you do some mining runs and see if the system refunds such loses?

But proteron give no markup, and their loot swings are abismal (because they have a ton of HP, and because a lot of people hunt them).

What I said wasn't meant to disrespect you, I really belive you have to hunt with your pedcard in mind and ignore your level. If you can't afford to lose 25k ped a month dont hunt huge things with zero MU :(

Been in FOMA yesterday :)

if i lost that was because i had it too loose, is not that the question, i lost way more since Eomons, just wondering if i want to play for that cost...

The math concept you would be indirectly referring to is called risk of ruin. If you're losing 25k a month, it would be best to have a 100K minimum ped card. But if you're not getting any markup, then he is destined to lose. It is unavoidable.

He also didn't lose 25k. He got some of that back in skills, half of that almost back in an esi.. but how would you even know.. he didn't track.

The question will be if you can handle the swings and whether or not it is worth it. That's a much different question and premise than the op.

There's a common meme that if you complain about any (or all) of the following in a thread, MA will compensate you with an ATH loot:

1) Terrible returns
2) Going to cash out
3) It's my birthday
4) I'm from Sweden
5) I just deposited

You forgot the "Welcome Back" loot.

Been in FOMA yesterday :)

if i lost that was because i had it too loose, is not that the question, i lost way more since Eomons, just wondering if i want to play for that cost...

To big mobs?!

Last edited:
very controlled micro system

or you have any doubt that they can control any single variable in game?

Micro system was created by a guy in India that it would ensure that all of India could afford to take out a loan, he even got the Nobel price for this .... Everyone knows what happened then .... the people got it even poorer with this system.

:)

Why do you think MA introduced this system here....................

MA needs to cough up 100.000$ a month to pay for rent, payroll and other stuff. Someones gotta pay up. If the depositing playerbase is shrinking, we can surely feel the diminishing returns. I know I do :D

MA should consider a new combat/mine/craft system that cater to modern gamers.

I know Entropia gets new players everyday but they don't seem to stick for long. Perhaps the beginning is too hard and too focused on depositing if you want to play at a fast pace. (Fast pace on content is what games are about these days).

I know Entropia gets new players everyday but they don't seem to stick for long.

The auction fee structure is a killer. People are getting sold on the idea that they can market their stuff only to learn that they are getting fleeced for fees without a chance of finding a buyer. This happens a handful times and they chuck the whole thing as not worth experiencing any further. Only few who have advanced knowledge stick this out. Until it is possible to offer your stuff without the risk of losing money for the mere act of publishing it, this won't change. They may take their cut on successful sales, but not on unsuccessful ones. I'm sure they will see both retention and fee revenue increase when they remove this roadblock.

The auction fee structure is a killer. People are getting sold on the idea that they can market their stuff only to learn that they are getting fleeced for fees without a chance of finding a buyer. This happens a handful times and they chuck the whole thing as not worth experiencing any further. Only few who have advanced knowledge stick this out. Until it is possible to offer your stuff without the risk of losing money for the mere act of publishing it, this won't change. They may take their cut on successful sales, but not on unsuccessful ones. I'm sure they will see both retention and fee revenue increase when they remove this roadblock.

Yup. The amount of bankroll you need to hoard enough stackables to auction them is absurd. No one is going to fork over that kind of money for a game unless they absolutely fall in love with the gameplay at first sight. Which for Entropia, might happen 0.01% of the time if we're lucky :dunce:

Like I keep saying, no amount of marketing/advertising will make a huge impact. Entropia has had tens of thousands of players pass through its revolving doors. For some reason we scare them away.

MA needs to cough up 100.000$ a month to pay for rent, payroll and other stuff. Someones gotta pay up. If the depositing playerbase is shrinking, we can surely feel the diminishing returns. I know I do :D

MA should consider a new combat/mine/craft system that cater to modern gamers.

I know Entropia gets new players everyday but they don't seem to stick for long. Perhaps the beginning is too hard and too focused on depositing if you want to play at a fast pace. (Fast pace on content is what games are about these days).

Then should they be cautious about those customers that gives them good depo .... Quite logically, so it works in any other business .... Or am I wrong. :confused::confused::confused:

LOL as moderator, you should have a more moderated words, i withdraw much more then i deposited, i'm worried because of some friends that are big depositors and get same shit as me... you can be an idiot and thank them :)

PS: some ppl pmed me with affraid that MA could f**k them in loot even more, so they want to keep it in private.

I did not post as moderator. I have 2 roles on PCF. One role is normal member, the other one is moderator.

Anyhow, looking at a random video from your stream: https://www.twitch.tv/darkgenium/v/58771107
I see numerous things that explains why you are losing PED the way you do. You are hunting mobs 60 levels above your defensive level, you have waaaay to low DPS for the mobs you hunt, they regenerate A LOT. On some mobs you die 2-3 times before they are killed. Hired MOD healer, massive armor decay, and so on.

I am not saying this play style of yours is wrong. I am pretty sure it's an awesome end game experience. How ever, that play style is the "gambling play style". It's a high risk play style where you place a high bet on the table for a chance to win the jackpot. But that play style will also result in higher loss.

Since your topic is about your loss, I am guessing this is a concern of yours, which is why I would suggest stepping down a bit. Hunt mobs at your defensive level (Level 40-45?) that match your DPS, and hire a smaller cheaper healer. I'm pretty sure if you have the patience, you'll see that the long term result is much more rewarding, and maybe I see you in the Breitling & Rolex owners club soon too? All my best wishes.

I did not post as moderator. I have 2 roles on PCF. One role is normal member, the other one is moderator.

Anyhow, looking at a random video from your stream: https://www.twitch.tv/darkgenium/v/58771107
I see numerous things that explains why you are losing PED the way you do. You are hunting mobs 60 levels above your defensive level, you have waaaay to low DPS for the mobs you hunt, they regenerate A LOT. On some mobs you die 2-3 times before they are killed. Hired MOD healer, massive armor decay, and so on.

I am not saying this play style of yours is wrong. I am pretty sure it's an awesome end game experience. How ever, that play style is the "gambling play style". It's a high risk play style where you place a high bet on the table for a chance to win the jackpot. But that play style will also result in higher loss.

Since your topic is about your loss, I am guessing this is a concern of yours, which is why I would suggest stepping down a bit. Hunt mobs at your defensive level (Level 40-45?) that match your DPS, and hire a smaller cheaper healer. I'm pretty sure if you have the patience, you'll see that the long term result is much more rewarding, and maybe I see you in the Breitling & Rolex owners club soon too? All my best wishes.

Fact: My evade lvl is 56 (i bet it didn't raised 10 lvls since 4 of April) so dunno if you are bad at math or if you just trying to troll if you want to comment as non moderator create other account for that, or there is any rule saying that you can just have one account?

"gambling play style" - you really dunno how game work or seems to have lack of experience. You could say a mob lvl like that was supposed to have a bit different loot then small mobs, bad game design, but one more time you prefer personal attack instead to see what is in front of your eyes.

The sample you saw is too small to jump to any conclusion, its like go hunt big mobs with small budget, so i consider your comment a gamble.

eSoul this only ends one way, you will get fed up and stop depositing or deposit a little, make a run and realize why you stopped depoing in the first place.

Then you will log on a few months later and see another long time player on PCF saying the same things you did, it sure would have been nice if we all would have banned together when I was bringing this up.

Sooner or later they will run out of dedicated players and find out penny players dont depo enough to pay the bills.

Simple, the people who are pumping this game just want a little back from time to time. This take take take without ever giving back will only improve there end of year numbers for a short time.

GL with your thread and I wish you the best, maybe you will see results. Best Wishes

Fact: My evade lvl is 56 (i bet it didn't raised 10 lvls since 4 of April) so dunno if you are bad at math or if you just trying to troll if you want to comment as non moderator create other account for that, or there is any rule saying that you can just have one account?
Fact: your evade lvl is 56 yet you hunt mobs lvl 108, id say e-lites math is right on spot

"gambling play style" - you really dunno how game work or seems to have lack of experience. You could say a mob lvl like that was supposed to have a bit different loot then small mobs, bad game design, but one more time you prefer personal attack instead to see what is in front of your eyes.

e-lite was clearly trying to offer some advice to you and you take that as a personal attack?

also it seems like you are the one that doesnt know how the game works, as you made this thread about the losses you are having

The sample you saw is too small to jump to any conclusion, its like go hunt big mobs with small budget, so i consider your comment a gamble.

I watched your stream yesterday, you were hunting robots, on the radar there was another hunter, by the time you took down 1 robot he took down 3!! you were also paying a mod fapper but you still kept dieing on almost every mob.
You really think you can hunt those in pixie?

Many people in this thread offered some suggestions to you, but youre just neglecting what theyre saying, so it seems like everyone in this thread doesnt know shit about the game but you.

unsubscribing from this commedy show

One more time - you are too small for mobs you hunt, that increase yours loss. DPS too small, Evader too small. You kill too slow with too high cost. Lot of people told you that, but you choose to ignore what more experienced players say.

Fact: your evade lvl is 56 yet you hunt mobs lvl 108, id say e-lites math is right on spot

e-lite was clearly trying to offer some advice to you and you take that as a personal attack?

also it seems like you are the one that doesnt know how the game works, as you made this thread about the losses you are having

I watched your stream yesterday, you were hunting robots, on the radar there was another hunter, by the time you took down 1 robot he took down 3!! you were also paying a mod fapper but you still kept dieing on almost every mob.
You really think you can hunt those in pixie?

Many people in this thread offered some suggestions to you, but youre just neglecting what theyre saying, so it seems like everyone in this thread doesnt know shit about the game but you.

unsubscribing from this commedy show

Do you see the link E-lite pointed? He based his comment on that video not in something you saw yesterday or whenever you saw! You don't understand the concept of constructive criticism or i have to remember his first comment? If you think i don't know how game works thats ok i will confirm later my bank account. How many of that robots you killed to base you comment? If guy was killing 3*times more he was loosing 3 times more too no worries...

One more time - you are too small for mobs you hunt, that increase yours loss. DPS too small, Evader too small. You kill too slow with too high cost. Lot of people told you that, but you choose to ignore what more experienced players say.

Blah blah blah... i have 3 days on prots more then 1k mobs with more dps then you and without defence decay... comment on that...

At least i dont use fap bot to get economical advantage over others.
Instead of ban exploiters they adapt loot so those who are playing by the rules loose even more.

F**k off man... How 3 avatars in my FL log at exactly same second from diferent time zones?

That's what you should try to explain.

Last edited:
Do you see the link E-lite pointed? He based his comment on that video not in something you saw yesterday or whenever you saw! You don't understand the concept of constructive criticism or i have to remember his first comment? If you think i don't know how game works thats ok i will confirm later my bank account. How many of that robots you killed to base you comment? If guy was killing 3*times more he was loosing 3 times more too no worries...

Kill speed and loss proportions are not linear. He may very well did much better than you because: he hit the multipliers before you, less decay, not paying a fapper, etc.

But that's the obvious part...

:popcorn:

Before you make a whining thread, perhaps you should do your homework first and calculate how much it takes for you to kill a mob. Compare it to that guy that you are assuming is losing 3 times more. Compare it, and loot return, with anyone else at all.

It's so easy to complain without actually doing any work at all. If you want to take shortcuts, you will pay for them. I think, if you were to actually put in the effort to price out just how much it's costing you per mob, you will discover what everyone else in this thread has already told you: you're hunting way above your paygrade. All those little expenses add up.

Kill speed and loss proportions are not linear. He may very well did much better than you because: he hit the multipliers before you, less decay, not paying a fapper, etc.

But that's the obvious part...

He got the message i wanted to transmit that's all i just care...
There's people that have no morale to come here and comment...

Proteron got abismal loot swings, yes, cos of hp + regen, because of overhunting, no, surelly not, then it wouldnt make sense the mob you hunt for example being rather overhunted and yet you do it, is kinda like saying you are asking to lose ped on it ?

On some mobs and these days... MU isnt everything anymore.
EU changes each week, some people dont change their habits

As my mentor always told me and i always kept that advise

Just because you can do it, doesnt mean you should do it.

I beg you pardon? Personal attack? I was trying to give you helpful advice since clearly you came here asking for it. But I won't force it on you in any way if you don't want it. I even said that there's nothing wrong with your play style if all you want is the end game experience and the thrill. But if you're in it for the money... Well then you're doing it wrong. Peace.

Reactions: ZPF
Take it from me esoul if prots aint working then change mob or activity. Iv had what you had sooooo many times on crafting and trust me the system will suck you completely dry their wont be no rainbow with a treasure chest at the bottom regardless of how much you lose. It will simple go to the next person in the line until your turn again.

But i understand where you coming from though iv had pretty raw deal last few months and just burned myself out. so a few months off again see what i come back to tm.

/mod note/

To the OP:
I understand rants about loot and game mechanics - and that's OK.
However, if you continue to abuse members who are trying to offer constructive suggestions, then this thread will be closed.

Back