Question: Why MA doesn't let me quit the game?

DoA

Old Alpha
Society
Freelancer
Daughter of Anarchy
Being quite p***ed by the Attitude of some people, I decided that it's time for me to quit the game and move on with my life, but since I didn't had enough PEDs to withdraw, decided to try For once the gambling thrill and play whatever I managed to get after TT-ing all my items on a mining run.

Got myself a good finder, no amp, 320 PED worth of probes (enough for 160 of my drops) and went on a mining spree; probably the fact that the finder was far to be maxed and my skills almost non existant made that I had almost no loot during the first half of my 160 drops, but on my 84th drop I got this baby.

I didn't even thought is possible to get a 50,000+ PEDs claim planet side and unamped.

Now tell me how can I quit now? :D

ay64TZf.jpg

Last edited:
woah you are soooo lucky!

Sorry, you need to deposit 100kped first to allow withdrawl of that amount... :broke:

if i guess correctly at the targeting of this post :D

:woot:
I would have been happy for you... But even on a date like this we can dream, can't we?

Last edited:
Reactions: DoA
I feel your pain! ;)

Quit AGAIN? Oh no you don't :)

lesson: that's the way for "not quit" :wise:

Gratz for this awesome uber

is it? Aprils fool? :laugh:

April's fool :laugh:

Yeah, unfortunately it was just an April's Fool joke... not quitting, not mined, not got the uber. :p

For who was careful, it was quite obvious since it was posted in the Fan Fiction forum section. :D

Yeah, unfortunately it was just an April's Fool joke... not quitting, not mined, not got the uber. :p

For who was careful, it was quite obvious since it was posted in the Fan Fiction forum section. :D

:laugh: you got me

Good one hehe :)

Back