[Pricecheck] Perfected NeoPsion Mindforce Implant [Discovery]

Adamas

Old Alpha
Society
Planet Express
Usurper Adamas Sheridan
Discovered this last night and going to sell it soon but would like to do a price check first.
Any got any Ideas what this would be worth?

showimage.php

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/showimage.php?i=305208&c=5
PS: I didn't know how to get the PriceCheck thing before my post so added it myself.

Discovered this last night and going to sell it soon but would like to do a price check first.
Any got any Ideas what this would be worth?

Grats!
I imagine the important thing is the 40% deterioration. If I understand correctly, this diverts deterioration away from whatever MF tool/weap you have equipped, so would serve people using high mu (L) stuff.

I have no idea if it has any purpose at all on unl stuff, apart from allowing longer use before repair. I would say you need to find this out to get an idea of value.

At the moment it seems that the lowest level chips have the highest mus and these seem to be used mainly for skilling up to be able to use higher chips, so I'm struggling to see a longer term use for this neopsion right now.

Hopefully the wiki can help further to identify the increase in effective damage per pec for various chips. I have absolutely no idea what price might be reasonable, sorry. Good luck!

It's a collectors item for sure, and 40% det is a fun feature, but wont help much on UL chips, only L's which are already low in markup, but also low on supply.

I think the only way to estimate is looking on augmented chip, which was sold for a secret BO to Linzey :D

Try make SB of 1500, and see where it takes - last bid on aug. was +1700 before BO it seems

Lets bump this one time and see what happens before I try to sell it.
I've already gotten some interest via PM.

If you wanna tier up L chips and make em strong for events or PVP with as much remaining TT as possible this is the tool, if you want your arso to last a full hour in events at high tier this is what to use.

Allso we dont know if there will be a rehaul of mindforce just like melee had, maybe then this is a "musthave" if youre nerdy enough and have some peds to spare its a tool that definitely has some use.

//ALZ

If you wanna tier up L chips and make em strong for events or PVP with as much remaining TT as possible this is the tool, ....
//ALZ

That's a really good point - dang, I'm normally good at spotting stuff like that :ahh:

Back