Selling: DOA Strikehammer Improved Tier 10 (aka Imp Strikehammer or ISH)

MelMan2002

Alpha
Raul Zorro Lopez
DOA Strikehammer Improved Tier 10 (aka Imp Strikehammer or ISH)

Do you yearn for more DPS? Want a gun that'll get you in the winner's circle? Then this is the gun for you. :cool:

For the uninitiated, at Tier 10 this gun is the closest thing that you can get to rival the Terminator.:eyecrazy: Check out the wiki for stats:
http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Weapon&name=DOA_Strikehammer_Improved

Don't miss out on your opportunity to buy this unique gun! Yes, it is the only Tier 10 ISH in the game.:wise:

Image.aspx

I'll start the BO at 250k. Please PM me with offers. :wtg:

Accepting PED/CLDs. Not looking for a trade atm.

I'm in no rush to sell and may end up hanging on to it if I can't get an offer that I like. Please keep this thread & my inbox clean.

Nice Gun, good luck with sale......

Last edited:
I understand you wondering where it came from DannyO, I would too.

For the past year Melman has allowed me to fire this gun for him in order to help tier it. It is the same Imp Strikehammer I owned prior to selling it to Lizzy. I believe Melman bought it from Lizzy - I don't want to say things that I'm not 100% sure of.

I did the tiering after tier 8.2 and before 7.x (don't recall where I started tbh). So it isn't a gun from thin air and certainly wasn't used on argonauts. :)

Back on topic...

It is a very powerful weapon and consider this a bump for the sale. Thanks again Melman for allowing me to fire it for so long.

Back