Selling: Merry Mayhem (M) Tier 2-3

Bump bump bump

Last edited:
Too bad I have a female avatar! This would be quite a unique outfit!

Sorry you have to sell it already. You just beat me to buying it from previous seller and had I seen this a week earlier I would buy it off of you. Unfortunately I spent the PEDS I was going to buy it with originally on a different set :(

Hope you find a buyer soon but if it is still hanging around in a couple of weeks I may have the money available again and buy it.

Sorry you have to sell it already. You just beat me to buying it from previous seller and had I seen this a week earlier I would buy it off of you. Unfortunately I spent the PEDS I was going to buy it with originally on a different set :(

Hope you find a buyer soon but if it is still hanging around in a couple of weeks I may have the money available again and buy it.

I've been dragging my feet with the sale because I like the armor so much and was hoping I would be working again and could keep it. There is a good possibility it will be here in a few weeks, I'm not aggressively trying to get rid of it yet, so feel free to PM me anytime.

Last edited:
Bump Bump Bump Bump

Bump, Happy Mother's Day!

Monday Bump

I've had lots of job interviews, may decide to keep this.... beeeeetttter huuuuuuurrrrrrrrrry :rolleyes:

My offer is Boar tier 3-5 +12K

Bump, still for sale!

Still available, cooooome and get it.

Bump 21k+TT this week only

Bump for great migration armor!

Back