Foot guards - Tier 2.7
Shin guards - Tier 2.2

UNL Supremacy Harness Male - Tier 2.9 - 10k bo

7 x 5b's mentor edition - make offer

DOA Slugstorm UNL - Tier 8.2 - offers in region of 45k

I'm in no hurry to sell anything so PM me some offers

Thanks

Last edited:
Throw me some more offers, maybe interested in item trade... At least today anyway ?

Why should we bother? :)

Not entirely sure what point you're trying to make but if you want the gear then you will make an offer, unless you're shy? I'm trying to state that I'm not in a desperate situation to take low ped offers, i will bide my time and sell if the right offer comes along.. is that better?

Not entirely sure what point you're trying to make but if you want the gear then you will make an offer, unless you're shy? I'm trying to state that I'm not in a desperate situation to take low ped offers, i will bide my time and sell if the right offer comes along.. is that better?

I'm hardly shy, and that is marginally better, but still kind of a waste of shoppers time. My point is, I see Sales threads like this pop up on the Selling forum regularly where people say they have something for sale, but are in no hurry to sell and offer no price point, and then bump and bump with no apparent activity and the stuff hardly sells. I have to wonder what the point of putting up a selling thread if your not really motivated to sell. I as an interested buyer am not willing to offer a bid for something to someone who is not motivated to sell. That just indicates to me they are on a fishing expedition. I hate fishing, I love spear fishing, but not fishing. Get the point?

But good luck with your sale!

Consider this a Bump! I'm sure the mods will remove it if they think its off topic.

What is the lowest possible amount you would sell it for? If anyone else is selling this set please feel free to pm me, looking for M or F set.

The only purpose for one of these "make me an offer" sales threads is simple:

They're waiting for the famous "idiot sale".

They actually think that someday, a real idiot will offer them 2 to 3 times what their items are actually worth.

In the many years I've been buying/selling things (IG and IRL), I learned this simple and true fact:

IF THERE'S NO PRICE LISTED - THEY'RE ASKING MORE THAN IT'S REALLY WORTH.

The only purpose for one of these "make me an offer" sales threads is simple:

They're waiting for the famous "idiot sale".

They actually think that someday, a real idiot will offer them 2 to 3 times what their items are actually worth.

In the many years I've been buying/selling things (IG and IRL), I learned this simple and true fact:

IF THERE'S NO PRICE LISTED - THEY'RE ASKING MORE THAN IT'S REALLY WORTH.

It work totaly opposite ! But oh well :laugh:

Gl whit sale

Funny how fast a sales thread can be hijacked, I'm looking for a fair price for all the gear, I see another set of shadow at tier 0 for 40k on here, mine is higher tiered so that gives you an idea. As for the slug, it's tier 8.2, not cheap to tier and awesome dps. I'm not expecting over the top offers nor will receive them but would be good to get close to their worth... Otherwise I just keep them :) thanks for the bumps

Back