Achievement: Half Way To My Ultimate Goal

theawsomechick

Guardian
Society
Classified
the awsome chick
Hey PCF, now that I click baited you into opening my achievement thread I just want to express my feelings a little bit and rake in that sweet karma :silly2:

So in the begging when I first got introdused to EU or (Project Entropia) back in 2004-5 I remember seeing a thread made by somebody that was named the 300k+ club. It was filled with a lot of uber players with tough HP and right then I was thinking to myself "Wounder what it would feel like achieving that". So yea that has been my goal ever since is to reach 300k+ skills and 250+HP (one day..)

And here I am about 11 years later and I am happy to say that I have passed the half way point of my ultimate goal! :yay: :wtg: :beerchug:

Here is some proof :ahh:

Thanks for reading, :computer:

Go,Go,Go....I remember when i start this game, my goals was 400k in skills and 250 HP. Now i got 508k in skills and 283 HP.

Who wants to explain to him that skills aren't linear and he's nowhere near halfway? :laugh:

What he said... You should have at least 9 if the ava is 11 years.

Ahh the stamina.. well technically my avatar was created in 2011 but I used to have a male avatar which I had sold out the skills and had deleted.

Back