PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
Page 46 of 47 FirstFirst ... 36 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Spacejanitor View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yeah I have to swallow my words now.

Spoke too soon lols. Never give up.
    Spoke too soon, or received a response from the ever watchful eyes?

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Roger Spacejanitor Wilco
    Society
    (Col.) Arkadia Rouchnecks
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Jack View Post
    Spoke too soon, or received a response from the ever watchful eyes?
    We shall never be able to confirm it right?

If I can keep playing and Pew-Pew-Pew, I am happy

Isle of Troy Plot #5 & Southern Ithaca Plot #14
    Nea's Place TP & Sanctuary Cove TP & Aakas Island Arkadia. Starfinder XIII & Firebird

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Girts Smilgs Niedra
    Society
    YippikayeeMF
    Images

Thumbs Down

Well and that's it, the hofs and the optimism is gone. Whatever it was, it is over - changing the signature back.
    It was good while it lasted.
    March 2020 = -9,449 hunting (96.47% tt)

Quote Originally Posted by girtsn View Post
    February 2020 = -5,005 hunting (96.99% tt)
    Hofs faded, the optimism starts to fade as well
    check out Smilgs hunting log and Smilgs coloring, texturing, beauty service
    high efficiency stuff & looter skills not working for me again as of 2020

Provider
    tyires tyirepl tyirepl
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by girtsn View Post
    Well and that's it, the hofs and the optimism is gone. Whatever it was, it is over - changing the signature back.
    It was good while it lasted.
    March 2020 = -9,449 hunting (96.47% tt)

Imagine investing in your avatar 15 years of hard work and commitment just to be able to loot back 96,5% in shrapnel.

That's sad. Nonetheless your consistency in hunting is just incredible. (as long as you do not bot or share the account )

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Fanan Head Shot
    All the old names I know off only compete in events now. Can't be coincidence. When everyone realize that they can't win in TT even if the last month/year/cycle was a huge loss then the game is doomed. I don't cycle as much as you and no unL items with high efficiency but my last 2 deposits were gonne in a couple of days, now sweating, at least sweat is again at 2ped/k! ROFL

MindArk should hire a gamer, put him playing for big long sessions and at the end of the month ask him how much happy he is by lossing 500usd? was it worth it? will you do it again man? and again and again? The dream faded away, you not alone Smilgs.
    Hunting in Calypso since: 03-Jan-2008

Im a little confused by your results tbh, we have similar setups but you have a lot more skills than me yet im cosnistently 98%+ tt return (no 1kx multi maybe 2-3 500x max)and then + after mu, i guess it could be loot events (definately needs 10k+ to get steady) but i seen you hunting stuff like cats on RT so idk if its even that and youve been around long enough that i assume you know how to track (no converting shrap and stuff) and you have access to higher average mu mobs than me with your skills so I really am at a loss.

Annihilation Eviscerator 08 - 5 531 PED Thu, 02 Apr 2020 01:07:45

Good luck for bigger one

Abomb Abomb ThePeoplesChamp
    Society
    Freelancer
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by MeiGDLing View Post
    Im a little confused by your results tbh, we have similar setups but you have a lot more skills than me yet im cosnistently 98%+ tt return (no 1kx multi maybe 2-3 500x max)and then + after mu, i guess it could be loot events (definately needs 10k+ to get steady) but i seen you hunting stuff like cats on RT so idk if its even that and youve been around long enough that i assume you know how to track (no converting shrap and stuff) and you have access to higher average mu mobs than me with your skills so I really am at a loss.
    Loot is dynamic....errr I mean a slot machine. The longer you are at the slots the more you lose especially if no big payout. You could have 100 looter and 100 efficiency and that won't help in a dynamic system as you could still get 95%....I am sure you are aware of that though. This game isn't set up for grinding long hours as that will only lower TT %. It's just about timing loot waves and don't hunt rest of time and if you do think loot is phat use a really low eff % to get a bigger HOF.

In a way the looter and efficiency is an illusion to trap you into believing that if you have it you can get more loot signals and do better. However that isn't the case as long as loot returned is based on damage done. We need to move back to a DPP system or some hybrid form of it. More loot signals doesn't mean better returns when you finally get to a mob where it has a multiplier and you crit it 3 times blowing your only chance to get loot back ruining a bigger HOF. (probably happens a lot in Uber set ups)

A noob with a low efficiency weapons who hunts randomly for loot waves has a better chance at profits than a seasoned veteran. That is just the facts. Crit gear and efficiency gives you lower chances at stabilizing TT returns, when you need RNG gods to have you get PED into the right mob with the multiplier.

Honestly if you have a massive PED card Id like to see someone like Smilgs use way lower efficiency items drop his crit gear and try to pump mobs full of PED to get that nice 5 digit HOF.

Guess we can argue Dpp for ESI and loot composition but well Loot 2.0 is a disaster right now and everyone knows it. Especially if no big ESI or Uber Rare loots come for that really expensive investment for gear. (however my only huge ESI was 897 pedder off SK, I had the wrong rings and set up cause I was sweating earlier forgot to change back) Yet I scored the rare loot because of RNG. I actually felt bad and caused me to be even more puzzled at the point in Uber gear or optimal set ups.

Appreciate the detailed log and your dedication but when Smilgs gets 96% I say okay well guess we should wait for Loot 3.0. Until we can have a system where we go back to having gear and skills matter for loot %.

I logged in killed a few mobs got a global logged out. That is my profit today, might sweat latter or harvest. This is the only way I see you are able to play now. Poke at loot searching for swirls and log. Then let deeds do their work.

Best of luck to all in a system where only the lucky win then attribute their success to something strange like gear or looter when in fact it is mostly coincidence.
    Last edited by The Abomb; 04-05-2020 at 12:39.
    The Abomb now has Expert Wood! Level 49 Resource Gatherer - 5,578 RG Skill points
    I am Bruce Lee - 6,486 Martial Arts
    I am growing Strongah with the Force - 5,043 Force Merge

Being Realistic is the most traveled road to Mediocrity.

Quote Originally Posted by The Abomb View Post
    Loot is dynamic....errr I mean a slot machine. The longer you are at the slots the more you lose especially if no big payout. You could have 100 looter and 100 efficiency and that won't help in a dynamic system as you could still get 95%....I am sure you are aware of that though. This game isn't set up for grinding long hours as that will only lower TT %. It's just about timing loot waves and don't hunt rest of time and if you do think loot is phat use a really low eff % to get a bigger HOF.

In a way the looter and efficiency is an illusion to trap you into believing that if you have it you can get more loot signals and do better. However that isn't the case as long as loot returned is based on damage done. We need to move back to a DPP system or some hybrid form of it. More loot signals doesn't mean better returns when you finally get to a mob where it has a multiplier and you crit it 3 times blowing your only chance to get loot back ruining a bigger HOF. (probably happens a lot in Uber set ups)

A noob with a low efficiency weapons who hunts randomly for loot waves has a better chance at profits than a seasoned veteran. That is just the facts. Crit gear and efficiency gives you lower chances at stabilizing TT returns, when you need RNG gods to have you get PED into the right mob with the multiplier.

Honestly if you have a massive PED card Id like to see someone like Smilgs use way lower efficiency items drop his crit gear and try to pump mobs full of PED to get that nice 5 digit HOF.

Guess we can argue Dpp for ESI and loot composition but well Loot 2.0 is a disaster right now and everyone knows it. Especially if no big ESI or Uber Rare loots come for that really expensive investment for gear.

Appreciate the detailed log and your dedication but when Smilgs gets 96% I say okay well guess we should wait for Loot 3.0. Until we can have a system where we go back to having gear and skills matter for loot %.

I logged in killed a few mobs got a global logged out. That is my profit today, might sweat latter or harvest. This is the only way I see you are able to play now. Poke at loot searching for swirls and log. Then let deeds do their work.

Best of luck to all
    See this is why its hard to find good content like your bot thread which i need to +rep you for because it's lost in a sea of posts like this which are pure nonsense.

...Appreciate the detailed log and your dedication...
    I couldn't help but notice the staunch irony in this odd statement considering your angst against what is fundamentally the same thing in your other popular thread.

...but when Smilgs gets 96% I say okay well guess we should wait for Loot 3.0. Until we can have a system where we go back to having gear and skills matter for loot %.
    Either that or Smilgs needs to audit his grinders, because I think they've been skimming him for years.

Page 46 of 47 FirstFirst ... 36 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 LastLast