PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
Page 47 of 47 FirstFirst ... 37 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47
    Xendar Xen Xal
    Society
    Payn-Inc
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Jack View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I couldn't help but notice the staunch irony in this odd statement considering your angst against what is fundamentally the same thing in your other popular thread.
    And then this gem:

Then let deeds do their work.
    Xen Shop ☯ Halloween Ring 2018 | Fi/Ra/Co Dante | Imperial HAZEN Gloves (M) | Hedoc Mayhem, Adjusted t4.20 | Robot Cache Strongbox

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Girts Smilgs Niedra
    Society
    YippikayeeMF
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Jack View Post
    Either that or Smilgs needs to audit his grinders, because I think they've been skimming him for years.
    I can only say what was said before in the thread. My times of getting 98% or so tt return correlate very well with getting a bigger hof that month. 96% or less is just how it goes without those.
    Quote Originally Posted by girtsn View Post
    As for "famous streamers" saying this or that, interesting how/where they get their info suppose same place that mr trump pulls it from? From my side it seems that
    * I personally know them since ages and trust them with my whole set of items and avatar also since ages
    * It would be extremely silly for them (having main part of the income coming from this activity) to try to lower my income when I have been losing losing and constantly considering to shut it down
    * I would notice a difference in tt return vs. the globals, it is very easy to spot and I am still doing my runs so can compare.
    * Any trades / dropped loot can be verified with support
    check out Smilgs hunting log and Smilgs coloring, texturing, beauty service
    high efficiency stuff & looter skills not working for me again as of 2020

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Allar allarom Mark
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by girtsn View Post
    I can only say what was said before in the thread. My times of getting 98% or so tt return correlate very well with getting a bigger hof that month. 96% or less is just how it goes without those.
    Your choise of mob is preventing to get the correct return in that short period of time. To be able to get viable return rate, you need to kill at least 100k mobs.

With ~150 dps, you need 2000+ (nonstop shooting) hours for 100k big bulk gen10 kills. Add breaks, targeting, etc, etc. You need shitloads of months to get 98%+ (or whatever is your rate)

For mulcibers... it's 5 times more and you need years

Try it out with the mobs you can actually kill at least 100k within one month period for more accurate statistics
    take my advice, i dont`t use it anyway!

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Girts Smilgs Niedra
    Society
    YippikayeeMF
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by allarom View Post
    Your choise of mob is preventing to get the correct return in that short period of time. To be able to get viable return rate, you need to kill at least 100k mobs.
    My results tell me that there are a lot of smaller hp mobs that I did hunt quite a lot and the tt return was rather crap (meaning 95-96).
    • Eomon is ~98% (mostly shooting alpha and up)
    • Robot event is ~99% (mostly shooting bulks, sometimes mulcibers)
    • Mayhem Solo is ~99%
    • Osseo big is ~ 100%
    • Mulmun is ~102%
    • Feffox is ~99%

• Mind Reaver ~93%
    • Levi small ~95%
    • Fresc ~93%
    • Proteron small ~96%
    • Other (uncategorized small mobs) ~96%
    • Iron-shit (uncategorized small mobs for missions) ~93%

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Rickard Rick England
    Society
    Jurai Blood
    Images
    Changed my mind.. whatever, deleted.

Rick
    Last edited by RickEngland; 04-06-2020 at 14:30.
    Izgood (JB) "EU enhances my split personality"
    MA can pay you if they want too.
    Do not confuse kindness with weakness.
    Chance favours the prepared mind.

Quote Originally Posted by allarom View Post

With ~150 dps, you need 2000+ (nonstop shooting) hours for 100k big bulk gen10 kills. Add breaks, targeting, etc, etc. You need shitloads of months to get 98%+ (or whatever is your rate)

For mulcibers... it's 5 times more and you need years

Try it out with the mobs you can actually kill at least 100k within one month period for more accurate statistics
    In part, you're right.

With his setup and no enhancers, it takes about 7.5 minutes to kill a mulciber. Factor in travel time and he's probably rolling about a 9 minute kill rate from start of one mob to start of the other.
    Assuming he's grinding about 16 hours/day that yields in 960 kill minutes, or roughly 107 mobs/day. Deduct 7 mobs for repairs, tally, and slop, and it would take about 2.7 years to make 100k kills.

But there is another widely believed theoretical factor at play here; "high volatility" and "low volatility" mobs.

(Mathematicians please bear with me, I'm not a math major and therefor my terminology may be off)

To illustrate my point I will use a few variables.

A = The average cost to kill a mob.
    B = The average value of all loot instances.
    C = The average value of each individual loot instance after excluding the top 10% of individual loot instances.
    D = The "multiplier", or the loot value of an individual loot instance divided by the average cost to kill.

High volatility mobs: Most mobs ingame fall into this category.
    A significant disparity exists between the B value and the C value. This is because these mobs have a higher limit on their D value than low volatility mobs, and thus the higher multipliers are required to bridge the gap between B and C values.

Theoretical example:
    C / A = 80% TT return
    B / A = 95% return
    C / B disparity = 15%

Low volatility mobs: These are generally few and far between, most often found in the highest HP mobs ingame (Mulcibers included).
    A notably lower disparity exists between B and C, because they have a lower limit on their D value than high volatility mobs. Consequently loot on most hunts is far more stable, but the higher multipliers are far less frequent or not possible.

Theoretical example:
    C / A = 90% TT return
    B / A = 95% TT return
    C / B disparity: 5%

In both theoretical examples the mobs yield 95% return in the long term, but high volatility mobs require far more far more loot instances to achieve similar results to those of a low volatility mob.

Mulcibers are a low volatility mob. Consequently it takes fewer kills to achieve what is considered "viable loot".

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Girts Smilgs Niedra
    Society
    YippikayeeMF
    Images
    hopefully the enhancers used and boxes looted will balance themselves out somewhat so keeping this as-is, will spend some time chasing attributes not expecting any wonders in good returns in next couple of months
    April 2020 = -656 hunting (99.35% tt)

Page 47 of 47 FirstFirst ... 37 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47